Group 7-day waking average?

@eggyg I am so pleased to hear that. Sorry the procedure was a bit horrid but now all is done I hope you can relax and actually enjoy the rest of your day.
More hugs because you deserve them xxxx

Afternoon

Only just had time to get on here today, as covering colleagues who are on vacation today and all next week.

6.4 this morning so not too bad, but really need to sort myself out with eating better, getting back into running and yoga regularly, its all a bit hit and miss at the moment, and getting y house sorted as that is getting messy as well. Think I am letting work take over my life and by the time I log off I am too tired to do anything but sleep.

@Bloden - congratulations on your HS

@eggyg - pleased to read your update that your scans were all good, as it is so worrying waiting for these appointments.

Phew! @eggyg . Hope you can fit in a Nana nap amongst your and Mr eggys's other appointments.
I feel like nodding off now. Mr Eggy going to hospital on his own, I may have a nap. It’ll be typical the DSN will ring as soon as I close my eyes. I’ve just been told she’ll call PM!

That made me laugh! :D My abdomen is rather big, too big too, for a small person, 155cm tall, & I have skinny arms too! Mine are well toned from carrying heavy plates of food for many years & I’ve been complimented a few times by nurses trying to get blood from me for having very tightly toned skinny arms that they find a challenge to find my veins which are very deep!🙄:D😉
I’m just slightly taller than you at 160cm and yes I am a rather little person, I still have some old t shirts from when I was a teenager that fit me so clearly haven’t grown much since then :rofl:

[QUOTE/]

Got another appointment at doctors today as last test came back normal.
[/QUOTE]

Well they no revering me to a gastoolagist which may take a while but perhaps it be a rare case I did end up getting that urtascan much sooner then thought.

Will do I think last time they did agree to refer a bisopy for cerlic deicise anyway even though blood test came back negative because cerlic UK says you get a negative blood test result with it and to speak to a doctor if your symptoms still persist particularly if you have type 1 diabetes or close relative with it(both of which and aplly to me) (and a quite a few other other people told me they had negaty blood test but for proved to have it letter)
Have they considered Crohn's disease as that is also an autoimmune condition or gallstones.

Doing one of @Lanny G'day Mates greetings!

3.8 for me on the new Libre sensor and it has me in the red pretty well all night but the 2 occasions I double checked I was mid to high 4s and after my midnight yomp again last night (that is a walking yomp not bedroom antics for anyone possibly misinterpreting o_O) I didn't take any Levemir last night so really not worried about all that red other that my stats now showing 13% below range for the past 7 days, but still 86% in target so just 1% above and most of the red wasn't really hypo anyway although it does include that day I injected 24 units of Fiasp instead of Levemir, so there was a bit of genuine red 🙄. I knocked another couple of units off my morning Levemir too but Libre has continued in and out of the red until this afternoon despite finger pricks showing mid 4s to low 5s which is where I am happy being unless I have to drive anywhere. Anyway, the important thing is that I am happy and feel safe even if my consultant may have a heart attack when he sees my results 😱. To be fair, he is aware that Libre reads low for many people and usually doesn't worry about the amount of hypos it shows as long as they aren't bad ones. Going to head out on the MeMe this evening for a little ride and then all weekend we are at Beamish museum driving the horses. You know you are getting old when you become a museum exhibit!!

@Bloden. Many congrats on yet another HS and very best of luck with your exam although I imagine it will be over now.... so hope it went well.

@eggyg Enjoy your nap. SO RELIEVED that there was nothing untoward, other than your usual problems acting up of course, which is bad enough but you definitely don't need more on your plate. Phew!

Spain still requires passengers from the UK to show proof of vaccination or a negative covid test.
Does it have to be a PCR or LFT? I ask because someone i know is hoping to go to Spain but couldn't have jabs as waiting for an operation and now doesn't need them as lots of countries aren't asking for them.

Does it have to be a PCR or LFT? I ask because someone i know is hoping to go to Spain but couldn't have jabs as waiting for an operation and now doesn't need them as lots of countries aren't asking for them.
Either PCR within 72 hours or antigen test within 24 hours:

Have they considered Crohn's disease as that is also an autoimmune condition or gallstones.
Yes I mentioned that to them a test they did a test to check for something that might be caused by Crohn's decise that came back normal. Hopefully if the gastroinolist picks up the reveferal(they said they's no guarantee they will) they might have a bit more of a clue and when I went to s and w for this problem they did rule out gallstones. The a and e doctor told with stomach pain there is 3 things they rule out gallstones, pancreatitis(if it did turn out to be that I would have thought man my pancreas is causing nothing but trouble this year) and I can't remember what else they said

Last edited:
Either one, @Bruce Stephens sent you a good link with more info! 🙂

Good morning everyone! 6.3 today.

Yesterday I had a little panic moment as I discovered Spain still requires passengers from the UK to show proof of vaccination or a negative covid test. Now I have the 2 doses of Pfizer but that's not considered as fully vaccinated anymore if it's been more than a certain time since the second dose, and I exceed this limit by 10 days. Aaarhg! I travel next week and felt so dumb for not checking earlier, as I would have the time to get a booster and meet the new requirements. At the end I found a test I can get on time, thank goodness, but that's a lesson learned (I usually am more prepared in advance, but got too relaxed thinking there wouldn't be restrictions). On a more positive note, I collected a fresh batch of strips and needles from the pharmacy and have enough supplies for my trip. Oh! And I discovered instant mashed potato doesn't affect my BG! Well, at least if it's inmediately followed for a good amount of walking haha.

Have a nice day, and if you are lucky enough to have a holiday abroy, make sure to check the last requirements! o_O
Snap! @Elenka_HM - I thought everything was back to normal. Thankfully, my hairdresser told me there are still rules in place for France and Spain. We’re not going for another month, but I would’ve rocked up to passport control without giving it a second thought. Close shaves all round!

Things may well be different in a month, of course. (I think the govt web page warns that the rules can change abruptly.)
Well, yeah, that’s true. When we were about to travel back from Spain last December the rules changed. How easily I’d forgotten all of this! 😳🙂

Yes I mentioned that to them a test they did a test to check for something that might be caused by Crohn's decise that came back normal. Hopefully if the gastroinolist picks up the reveferal(they said they's no guarantee they will) they might have a bit more of a clue and when I went to s and w for this problem they did rule out gallstones. The a and e doctor told with stomach pain there is 3 things they rule out gallstones, pancreatitis(if it did turn out to be that I would have thought man my pancreas is causing nothing but trouble this year) and I can't remember what else they said
Athough looking at the notes they written about the appointment they seem to think I'm just being difficult

5.8 again for me this morning.

Back