Group 7-day waking average?

@Gwynn congrats on the HS and the dog sounds like an adorable one.

May I ask how your wife copes with the dog being in the house?

been absent got trapped in a book and lost a few days that's the only thing about me reading a series of books once i start i wont stop until I'm done with them.
sugars are settling down nicely the extra insulin during the day seems to doing its thing feel more human everyday eyes open both nostrils are finally working in tune and the swelling gets a little less everyday. last three days of Amy walking the hound. i cant wait to start getting out at six in the morning for that first walk of the day again
happy friyay all have a great one
keep smiling
Griff

Morning all and 6 on the dot for me.

Working on the principle of once is a fluke, twice is coincidence and third is action required a basal reduction may be required.

Any way this isn't getting the new rotary airer set up in the back garden.

Have a good day everyone.

Good morning everyone 🙂

Starting with a 6'7. I was thinking of going back to my 10 units of Levemir but after last night, I decided to keep the 9 for now. Maybe it's one of the seasonal changes some people mentioned :confused:

It's Friday and I'm off, didn't have anything planned but a friend just said we can meet later today, so that would be nice. Let's try and get the chores done before that!
@Elenka_HM I worked in catering for years when my children were small, it’s a hard job and the chefs were nearly always cantankerous ( moody and bad tempered, just realised you may not know that word), saying that though, I really loved it.
Wanted to reply before, thanks for the new word! 🙂 And I like the job too, though I don't think I want to be there for a long time. It messed my eating and sleeping patterns, I work unsociable hours and at leas where I'm now, we get the rotas last minute so there's not much room to plan things in advance. Then there's family judgement, but to be honest I don't worry about it too much, I'm sure if I got a ""better"" job they'd find something else to judge lol (I love my family but it is what it is).

@ColinUK my wife likes the dog as it adds security but she does not cope too well with the dirt and mess that come with it. Overall she's ok but doesn't do much to look after it. But you never know she may step up...

Just tested the new batch of yoghurt and it’s smooth and creamy and delicious.
Much better than the previous attempt.

13:54 BS 6.6 🙂 AND I woke up just a rung or two below happy: with music sung/hummed by myself; Beethoven’s Fur Elise & Bizet’s Carmen Toradora chorus!😛 Then, waltzed off to the shower room toilet across my bedroom hall to my business & wash hands before testing!:D It wasn’t the sunshine on my face waking me that made me happy ish this time like the last time but, purely me that woke up on song or music!:rofl:

True, I’ll have to go Australian again today, I’m afraid but, it’s a bit earlier than yesterday & couldn’t go to bed as early as usual as I woke up SO late yesterday! 🙄

A Very G’day Mates to you all & continue to have a Wonderful Day! 😉

As to the possibilities of WHY I woke up with music this afternoon? Got a call back from the social worker on Wednesday with cleaners & the ballpark price of £1000 rather shocked me & I said I can’t pay right now: certainly not in one lump sum; may be possible with a payment plan IF the cleaning firm will do that? 😱 But, she rang back yesterday & said she’s referring me for community financial help as it’s impacting my health! I‘ve worked hard in the catering industry & even though I never had much money even when working & it’s been tight at times since 2010 when the family restaurant was sold, I’ve never had to resort to financial help before! But, if it means I can get the house especially, the kitchen, back manageable proportions I’ll be happy!🙂

Incidentally, if your wondering what in musical terms is the rung directly below happy, or even on the same rung, it’s Beethoven’s symphony No. 9 Ode to Joy! 😛😎:D

I haven’t woken up these last few years, covid, with many days where I’m happy, a REAL inner happiness or Sunny on the Inside, & each one is to be savoured for THAT very rareness! :D Maybe someday I can go back to that Sunny on the Inside feeling more regularly like I used to be?:confused:🙂 I haven’t lost it completely as it’s still come back twice this year!🙂

@Lanny you could probably crowdfund the £1,000 if you felt up to doing that.

Just had my first dietician’s consult.
Not really more to say than I say here tbh…

5238A8A8-7FD5-4A8E-90A6-CE6DB51991CB.jpeg

Oh I will add we agreed an appointment to review in one month.

Appointment received for review on 2nd August.

There we are! After a delay for breakfast & a wee bit of DP BS 7.7 at 15:15 I just finished breakfast & I found myself humming said Ode to Joy! :rofl:😛😎 It took me a minute to realise it & just can’t resist posting!😳:D😉:rofl:

@ColinUK what exactly are they going to pray for? Your diet or the salvation of your soul?? 🙄

I remember you mentioned once that you were looking for help with your mental health and someone suggested you turn to Jesus. Unbelievable. I get people have their beliefs and they may think it's helpful, but shouldn't be giving this advice as health care professionals.

Lordy, forgot to say earlier, be careful all you paraskevidekatriaphobics out there.😱

Afternoon all. Level was 6.4 this morning but 5 mins after i got to work it dropped suddenly and i was hypo. No doubt due to all the rushing around i had to do.

@Gwynn congrats on the HS. I'm sure you'll love taking the dog on your walks.
@TinaD i'm sure your visitors will appreciate all your preparations. You've worked so hard to get everything ready for them. Good luck for tomorrow.
@ColinUK theres nothing wrong with showing emotion.
@Robin Budapest looks lovely.
@eggyg have a safe journey home

I selected the word & then looked it up & it’s something about Friday the 13th! :confused:
I'll blame my earlier hypo on that then :rofl:. I've been writing the date all day and didn't cotton on 🙄

I have coulrophobia I'm literally sick and break into cold sweat at the sight of those creepy face painted weirdos clowns are the devil's spawn in getting creeped out just thinking about them. I spent the day in the yard in between rain showers taking pics of baby snails and reading about celtics myths and legends and also had a trip to the optometrists noticed my vision is a little fuzzy in that eye I thought it was because it was so bloodshot and swollen but nurse ratchet made an appt and took me anyway and I have to go back in two weeks as not sure if its just blood in it or some damage from the force of the blow
I'm not going to lie I'm fed up now I just want to be healed and be able to get on with it now guess I need to dig a little deeper for just a little more patience
Oh well stiff upper lip etc etc
Keep smiling
Griff

Back