Group 7-day waking average?

Hi everyone! BG was 5'8 this morning.
I'm writing from the train to London, again. Was a last minute plan, this time with a friend, to spend my 2 days off. We just decided it yesterday.

I remember when I was diagnosed, one of the reasons I was sad was I felt I couldn't travel as much or do stuff spontaneously. Yesterday I just thought for a second "ah, I have to take my diabetes kit", checked I had some carby snacks to carry with me, and that was it. Sure, I'm not leaving the country and don't need extra supplies for 2 days out, but it feels good being free to leave like that.

Edit to add: that said, diabetes stuff is now the absolute priority in my packing list. I am afraid any day now I will forget bringing the usual basics as an ID or clean underwear :D

Last edited:
Just want to say thank you for all the birthday wishes. Having a wonderful day with my bestest friend who shares a birthday with me today. D is all over the place and I do not care! Sorry not caught up yet with all the other messages on here. The internet connection in the hotel is terrible and I have had little down time. talk soon!

Morning all, 6.3 for me.

Up early today as;
1. I was hot
2. I was hungry
3. Mr Eggy was snoring!
Plus it’s Zara day today and it’ll be the only time I sit down in peace until about 7pm! She leaves at 5.30, tidy up the mess, make the tea…and relax! I’m only joking, she’s a joy and we’ll miss her the next three Fridays whilst we’re away. We’ll have to FaceTime her so she doesn’t forget us. Although she may be traumatised looking up the nostrils of two old people! We haven’t quite the hang of it yet! :rofl:

Have a fab Friday folks. 🙂

Good morning 4.9 today

still haven’t had anything through from DVLA regarding driving license renewal (3yr medical runs out in 6 weeks time) but as others have reported they are probably in a mess down in Swansea.

Happy Friday everybody 🙂

Good morning - 5.6

No reading this morning.
I'm on the way to the clinic for my op no fuss no mess no worries im going to Ask for botox and lip fillers seeing as their going to be in there fiddling about anyway. Perhaps I'll ask for some fangs.
I'll see you all on the other side of the enforced nap
Stay safe keep smiling gang

My Libre was showing me a 4.9 this morning (And a similar reading when I got up at around 3am). I didn‘t finger prick as I find this sensor is generally pretty close to finger pricking,

Morning all and 7.7 today. Have one grandson today and have to take him and Misty down to the caravan to do a changeover, a solid two and a half hours cleaning but needs must. Hoping to see my friend this evening.
@goodybags my hubby had the same thing but thankfully it came through in time.
Have a good day all x

Oh PS hospital rang yesterday and I’m booked in for my final op on 28 June, hurray!!

Morning all. After a night in the 12s when i was too tired to deal with it, i've woken to a 6.4. Off home today and back to normality. Its been beautiful down here in Tenby. Congrats @Bloden on the HS. Good luck today @GRIFFINLONEWALKER. Have a good day everyone

Well done @Bloden on the HS. 🙂

5.5 for me today.

Dez

Back