Group 7-day waking average?

They aren't prescribed, just an OTC job, the Dr gave him a 1 week supply (I think) of a stronger antihistamine after his last reaction to whatever a couple of months ago but that was it, his hours really don't suit to contact anyone and he has no time to take off so it's a tricky situation xx
Maybe a cool shower will ease the itching or cold compress on the worst areas?

Maybe a cool shower will ease the itching or cold compress on the worst areas?
I'll get a cold cloth ready for him, running water just stings it poor thing and he doesn't have a shower, his bathroom is an awkward shape :rofl: his flat is in the roof space and has a slanted roof etc xx

@Kaylz oh sounds miserable, don’t have any great words of wisdom I’m afraid, I tend to out sudocrem on anything that’s a problem 🙄

@Kaylz oh sounds miserable, don’t have any great words of wisdom I’m afraid, I tend to out sudocrem on anything that’s a problem 🙄
If he uses Sudocrem on it he can go back to having distance from me :rofl: I can't stand the stuff and it brings me out in spots 😳 I know it will start to get him down again and he's only just perked up this last week :( xx

If he uses Sudocrem on it he can go back to having distance from me :rofl: I can't stand the stuff and it brings me out in spots 😳 I know it will start to get him down again and he's only just perked up this last week :( xx
Get a few cloths and soak them in cold water ready. Could he call into a pharmacy at the weekend?

Get a few cloths and soak them in cold water ready. Could he call into a pharmacy at the weekend?
Boots are short on pharmacist cover and has been for weeks and he has trust issues with pharmacists, they told him a cough medicine was suitable for him but a couple of days into taking it he was really unwell and shaking badly etc, he hadn't read the bottle due to the pharmacist going over things with him and saying he could take it but on reading it he should never have been given the ok as it shouldn't be used by people with epilepsy so I can understand why he has Ana issue with just a pharmacists opinion xx

How about E45 cream they do an itch relief one too. I use it on my red dry skin. Usually works well. Can get in supermarkets. Hope he’s ok now he’s home.

Good morning everyone.

Dreadful day yesterday. I am so fed up with it all

BG 4.4

I think I will go walk my socks off today

Good morning. 6'1.

Had a strange day yesterday. After a very long lie in, I injected my Levemir in a rush and went out of the house, eating a sweet bun in the go. Not long after that, I started feeling lightheaded, a bit unfocused, and had a headache. Felt like an hypo, I thought maybe injecting in a leg and walking in a sunny day had caused that (even if it's not fast acting insulin). But finger prick showed a 10, which is consistent with the food I had eaten less than an hour ago. So I thought it might be the opposite, a quick rise in BG. Had lunch a bit later, checked 2 hours after and was in the 9s. Felt quite tired and still with headache for most of the day, who knows why, I don't think my BG was so high. Before work I only had non-carb snacks just in case, and by the time of my evening check it was 4'9. Didn't feel well at work either, I think it showed because when the manager said the classic "you alright?" and I replied the classic "not too bad" she stopped for a second and went " not too good, then?".

Morning folks, 7.3 and off to the fun factory. Lots of patients complaining at present, don’t blame them but what can you do!!
Have a good day all x

Good morning. It is pouring down.
I too had an unfortinate day yesterday. I took MIssy for her morning walk but was feeling unwell and armed myself with JB's and other fast acting carbs. Once my sugars were up I then took the car down to the garage for preparation for the MOT and then had to walk a long way home. I got to within 250 metres of my house but had to sit down and take more carbs. The rest of the day was OK and I put a pre-cooked meal in the microwave. That is the last thing I remembered until an hour ago. I woke to `1.9 and the terrible smell of burnt food. I must have switched the microwave on because the dinner was more like a housebrick than anything else. Needless to say I have had a large breakfast.

Good morning. It is pouring down.
I too had an unfortinate day yesterday. I took MIssy for her morning walk but was feeling unwell and armed myself with JB's and other fast acting carbs. Once my sugars were up I then took the car down to the garage for preparation for the MOT and then had to walk a long way home. I got to within 250 metres of my house but had to sit down and take more carbs. The rest of the day was OK and I put a pre-cooked meal in the microwave. That is the last thing I remembered until an hour ago. I woke to `1.9 and the terrible smell of burnt food. I must have switched the microwave on because the dinner was more like a housebrick than anything else. Needless to say I have had a large breakfast.
Oh Michael, I'm sorry to hear this! :( I've had that experience of waking up to the smell of burnt food and wondering where the time has gone - praise be to your liver for reviving you 🙂 Id suggest a couple of paracetamol, you will no doubt have a big hypo headache after that awful experience :( Have a peaceful and restful day of recovery - no long walks today as you will be more prone to hypos and your body will have less resources available to it. Take care, my friend {{{HUGS}}}

Good morning - 4.7

Morning all. 4.8! Gulp! Skimmed along that bottom line all night. 11 mile walks do that to you.

Had a fabulous birthday yesterday ( TBF anything’s better than the last two), thanks for all the best wishes. We had a fab coastal walk, ended up having tea in a good old fashioned pub rather than fish and chips as the chippy only took cash and we didn’t have a clue where the nearest cash machine was, I needed a wee and I was down to 4.4 so popped into the first pub we saw. I had steak pie and chips and a cheeky glass of vino. Was down to 3.7 by now even though I’d had four JBs. Had a small dose of bolus when food came. Half an hour later. 8.1 arrow going straight up! Panicked and bunged in what I now know was too much as we had another 5.5 miles to walk back! I was dropping like a stone. More bloody jelly babies. Got up to 6.1 when I got home at 10pm. Had some salted caramel chocolate. Watched telly until 11.30, BGs hadn’t moved. Had a ginger nut. I’ve survived the night anyways. I’ll be careful today.

Daughter and Zara coming with a “bonus” present today. Apparently something was ordered and didn’t arrive. Exciting. Otherwise a bit of laundry to do and hangout, it’s going to be a lovely day.

Have a fab day. 🙂

Just for you Barbara @rebrascora a Solway sunset. Not the best we’ve seen but still beautiful and it was fantastic to see it.

Attachments

• 5DB35081-E0AA-4B45-938A-B23B33E47BD3.jpeg
    5DB35081-E0AA-4B45-938A-B23B33E47BD3.jpeg
    27 KB · Views: 10
  • 442083A9-DE29-4E33-AC21-0AED48241359.jpeg
    442083A9-DE29-4E33-AC21-0AED48241359.jpeg
    27.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 64EED2F7-1E83-4408-B2B3-CA5BB92F421E.jpeg
    64EED2F7-1E83-4408-B2B3-CA5BB92F421E.jpeg
    30.7 KB · Views: 10
Back