Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning 6.6 today

back to work tomorrow last day of Easter break for me today
have a great day everybody 😎

Good morning everyone

A lowish 4.6 for me this morning

I need to get out for a long walk this morning. Looks sunny out there too. Nothing else planned.

Wife was still ok yesterday. I hope this is more healing going on. She has been so frightened for so long, it's about time she felt better, happier, not frightened. It must be so hard for her. However 2 days in a row....excellent. let's hope it continues... for her sake.

Have a great day today whatever you get up to

Here's a picture of me and my wife... she's the pretty one.

H99.jpg

And one from our wedding...
As It Should Be.jpg

6.6 for me this morning.

Does that mean we’re actually a cabal of secret devil worshippers or something what with the three 6.6’s this morning?

Feeling rough as heck with now a very, I think the official term is “productive” cough on top of my sore throat.
About to shower and venture out for the first time since Saturday but nowhere exciting. Boots. I’m going for cough medicine to make things easier.

Also my ear piercing from January has not healed properly and I suspect it might be a little infected so yesterday I contacted the GP surgery to report symptoms (ear lobe is tender, occasional pain in jaw, occasional bleeding etc) and ask for an appointment.
Does feel somewhat stupid asking for an appointment to sort out complications from something so totally self-inflicted but I guess that’s partly what the NHS is here to cover. (Not that the piercing was done by me but it was self inflicted insofar as I chose to have it done.)
Also supposed to be working later today but with my throat being so sore I can hardly speak and my job is all about speaking so maybe that’s not going to happen today.

Anyway, have a great morning folks!

Well done @Robin on the HS. 🙂
Another 4.8 for me today.

Dez

Morning all. A very nice 6.4 after my curry night.

TBF I didn’t eat much, I had three veg samosas to start, took some insulin and Creon. Shared a curry, pilau rice and garlic naan with Mr Eggy, more insulin and Creon. I only ate half of the half portions. (Two largish glasses of a dry white wine we’re imbibed also!) It’s ok though because the rest of the family made up for it! They can’t half scoff! Anyways, I had an amazing night with my amazing family, best birthday ever, especially after the last two non events. Lots of lovely pressies last night, they’re all back at work and school today so I won’t see them. More pressies this morning from Mr Eggy and we’re off out to the seaside after lunch for a coastal walk, fish and chips and the fabulous Solway sunset, it really is the best in the world. What more could a 62 year want? 🙂

Hope you all have a fabulous day too. 🙂

Here’s a couple of photos. I even wore my turmeric coloured blouse especially, incase of any “ incidents”! :rofl:

Attachments

• 041D5470-BB01-4E98-85E4-7F822016E162.jpeg
    041D5470-BB01-4E98-85E4-7F822016E162.jpeg
    48.2 KB · Views: 18
  • CCF366EC-AF83-424B-91FD-240E3DA3EC5B.jpeg
    CCF366EC-AF83-424B-91FD-240E3DA3EC5B.jpeg
    53.2 KB · Views: 18
Whilst I was attempting to brush my toofy pegs about ten minutes ago I decided that problem with today's world is no one drinks mead from the skulls of their foes any more I think this should be brought back forthwith......
Oh and also why do the Americans call their flats apartments when their all bunched together in one building?
That's my random thoughts for the morning....

oh and happy hatch day @eggyg have a fantastic day hope you get some super gifts and some socks because we always need socks as a gift or is that just me ?🙂

Morning

9.8 today and a headache to go with it, yesterday morning I started feeling really light headed and weak and it continued until the evening, goodness knows why as bar the sore head I'm fine today

Any tips on a good OTC treatment for heat/sweat rash? Bruce came home from work yesterday with his hands and forearms in a right state, a paper suit, boiler suit and thick gloves mixed with the heat did not do him well! :( xx

Whilst I was attempting to brush my toofy pegs about ten minutes ago I decided that problem with today's world is no one drinks mead from the skulls of their foes any more I think this should be brought back forthwith......
Oh and also why do the Americans call their flats apartments when their all bunched together in one building?
That's my random thoughts for the morning....
And I thought my internal monologue was random. I can’t beat those thoughts today though. :rofl:

oh and happy hatch day @eggyg have a fantastic day hope you get some super gifts and some socks because we always need socks as a gift or is that just me ?🙂
No socks this year, I got two pairs of expensive walking socks last birthday and of course they are still going strong.

Back