Group 7-day waking average?

10.4 unfortunately(i may have been rising I guess) once im not away(food last too nights weren't my choices) im going to have food that's easer to delay with in the evenings

Good morning. After the best nights sleep in a very long while, woke to 5.1. Gorgeous pics @eggyg

Morning all. 6.4 here.

Oh dear @Michael12421 - I really wish you had a Libre, then you could spot those pesky lows of yours before they get too low...take care.

Fab pics @eggyg - I’m excited about your bonus pressie too!

Hope you’re feeling better today @Elenka_HM.

Meeting a fellow Welsh learner this morning to siarad Cymraeg - glad to see the sun’s shining cos we’re meeting outside!

21.00 eek...
Morning all went to my appt on the peasent wagon yesterday cause I'm not allowed to drive at present and this rather odd man gets on the bus with no shoes on just socks {still trying to figure that one out myself} the clinic went as well as can be expected going In Friday morning thier going in through my mouth are going to take the two smashed teeth out and as I've said put a plate in to bring the two bits of my cheek back together I'll be in over the evening and if alls well go home the next day and then have six to eight weeks of healing. It's a bit of a bugger I was going camping in Patterdale next week that's my whine for the morning.
Heardle in 2 I'm slacking....
Have a great day all hope everyone who's it feeling to bright gets better soon
Keep smiling
Griff

07:23 BS 7.1 🙂 AND I woke up all bright eyed & bushy tailed bouncing to the bathroom & back, not really as it was an internal feeling, after call of nature & hands washed to test! I woke at 07:11 with sunshine on my face & it was a lovely way to wake up!😛😎

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

Stayed up as long as I could & made it to around 17:30 ish & after a wee trip to the girl’s room around 21:45 ish, which incidentally was also BS 7.1, had some food & went back to bed around 02:30 ish & I’m pretty happy to be back more or less to a normal day sleep wise: pills wise I’ll be back to normal lunchtime meds; Tresiba is still moving & today will be around 3pm & back to lunchtime for everything tomorrow! 🙄 I’ve dialled back tresiba to 84 since yesterday as my ears are cleared up now!🙂

Just as well that I’m out from under the weather now as my usual 6 to 8 weeks liver function blood tests are on Friday 22nd April at 2pm AND got a text from the gastro team on Saturday before Easter about if I want to stay on the list: took me all weekend to get a reply back after my YES yesterday, after the Bank Holiday, to say I’ll get a text when there’s an appointment! 🙂

I feel up to trying the conservatory out for a spot of reading but, if it’s too cold I’ll go back into the living room! I’m reading Game of Thrones at the moment A Storm of Swords & read through only Arya’s story arc so, fairly zipping past all the books: all the chapters in all the books only have the name of the characters’ viewpoint each is from so, bookmarking is ESSENTIAL; will get lost in a sea of the same character names otherwise! Arya is my favourite character from the TV show with the most interesting character arc & read hers first before I move onto the others.

5.7 for me this morning. 🙂
And Wordle in 2 😎
Dez

Last edited:
How about E45 cream they do an itch relief one too. I use it on my red dry skin. Usually works well. Can get in supermarkets. Hope he’s ok now he’s home.
Like me his skin doesn't like E45, I'm sensitive to a lot of things that are supposedly designed for people like me and since he developed his asthma his skin has become just as sensitive as mine 🙄 feel so sorry for him as I know exactly how it feels and yet again looks like it's going to be another warm day, anything he does use just comes off while he's working in all the gear so it must be awful to put up with all that time xx

Morning

7.8 today xx

6.8 this morning. Throat not quite as sore but zero voice.
Expecting phone call from the GP at some point today about my potentially infected ear piercing.

Other than that I did laundry yesterday as I had an awful temperature the night before so wanted the simple pleasure of fresh, clean sheets.

Went to bed about 9ish and read for an hour or so (Richard Osmans’ The Man Who Died Twice as I finished Prisoner of Azkaban and wanted a break before going back to HP) before sleeping pretty much all the way through to 6:30 which is unheard of for me.

Checked in on the folks already today and they’re still testing positive but feel absolutely fine. Dad said both positive lines are considerably fainter than they were yesterday so that’s good.

Erm what else….? Oh @Lanny I’ve got GoT to read after this book! I haven’t read anything he has written and was never a huge fantasy book fan but thought I’d give it a try.

@eggyg that sounds like a mighty fine way to celebrate a milestone birthday! And here’s to the next 50! 😉

After reading of all the problems people on here have with Libre I am thankful that I don't have one.
I think it’s about risk/reward. Yes it seems to be an imperfect bit of tech from what I read about it but the advantage of giving continuous monitoring and flagging up hypos has to outweigh the imperfections.

Expecting phone call from the GP at some point today about my potentially infected ear piercing.

Other than that I did laundry yesterday as I had an awful temperature the night before so wanted the simple pleasure of fresh, clean sheets.

Went to bed about 9ish and read for an hour or so (Richard Osmans’ The Man Who Died Twice as I finished Prisoner of Azkaban and wanted a break before going back to HP) before sleeping pretty much all the way through to 6:30 which is unheard of for me.

Checked in on the folks already today and they’re still testing positive but feel absolutely fine. Dad said both positive lines are considerably fainter than they were yesterday so that’s good.

Erm what else….? Oh @Lanny I’ve got GoT to read after this book! I haven’t read anything he has written and was never a huge fantasy book fan but thought I’d give it a try.

@eggyg that sounds like a mighty fine way to celebrate a milestone birthday! And here’s to the next 50! 😉
I got it quite a while ago & the first couple of books were done quite faithfully by the TV show but, by about 3 & got worse by 4 & 5 the books got bogged down in too much detail, fans said on reviews, on numerous smaller characters & the worse reviews said the TV show did it better than Martin! 😱 I read the first book completely with no problems quite quickly & started the rest from Arya viewpoint to stop being bogged down although book 2 isn’t too bad but, definitely much faster by book 3: the much longer, with loads more characters, of 4 & 5 to come yet!🙄

Martin concentrated on the screenplays for the TV from series 6 on & book 6 is STILL not finished yet with the date being delayed time & again; presently set for 2024? 😱

Every birthday is a milestone birthday when you get to my age!:rofl:

Morning all and it was a 5.9 for me.

Been out in the garden sawing an old pergola up to fit in the car for a tip run. Normally knocks my BS down but not today. 10.2 aargh.

Have a good day everyone.

Morning all

didn’t test this morning, got my eye screening appointment this afternoon so that is something to look forward to. Been in the 8’s the last few days.

Sorry to see a few have been struggling, D does like to throw us a curved ball from time to time.

4.9 this morning, didn't want to get out of bed so was late for work.

After reading of all the problems people on here have with Libre I am thankful that I don't have one.
Libre version 1 is fine, but I can see why you’re put off by version 2 - lots of people on here seem to be having problems with it. (Mind you, we only mention problems, don’t we? We don’t usually post when something’s working as it should). I haven’t been “up”graded yet!

Back