Group 7-day waking average?

Look guys, a special treatment for Easter hypos! 😛IMG_20220403_141517.jpg

Took me slightly longer to get home than @ColinUK, who looked after me today, also slightly longer to do the course than Colin, it took me 3hrs 22 mins.

I was so lovely to meet up with Colin.

Took me slightly longer to get home than @ColinUK, who looked after me today, also slightly longer to do the course than Colin, it took me 3hrs 22 mins.

You are an absolute star and the pleasure was all mine!

@Grannylorraine a massive Well Done to you too!! I hope you're going to put your feet up and have a rest now. You deserve it!

Both of you, @ColinUK & @Grannylorraine have inspired me to do a total of 10 minutes of exercise today split up into 5 sections of 2 minutes over 2 hours after breakfast today! Sweating with hard effort emoji & Panting like mad emoji! It was HARD going but, I kept at it & my BS dropped from 11.8 to 6.0 by the end when I finally threw in the towel!😱:D

The best bit was when I added in the 10 minutes of exercise time to the BS entry imported from my meter & I got a COMPLETELY NEW sound from the baby monster: I put it in again & again, the 10 mins of exercise, & heard a bunch of completely new to me triumphant sounds; childish of me I know but, couldn’t help myself! :D😛😎:rofl:😉 Then, rather laboriously deleted ALL those entries! 🙄 Was I the only one to input ridiculously low & high numbers when I first used the mySugr app JUST to hear the baby monster sounds that are SO cute & funny? Then, delete them all again!😳🙄:rofl:😉 But, Hey! This diabetes malarkey can be SO hard at times: ANY light relief I can get; really helps!:rofl:😉

My ears hardly bothered me today & I DID consider reducing Tresiba but, the 11.8 after breakfast made me stick to the same dose, for now. See how tomorrow goes & if needs be reduce by -6 & reduce NR WAY down until the reduced Tresiba comes through? :confused:

My heart has had a good workout today & 2 minutes at any one time of walking up & down the hall was all I could take with loads of rest in between! Heart racing emoji!

I don’t think I need to phone my GP for antibiotics tomorrow as I’ve turned the corner & it’s definitely not getting worse! 🙂

Forgot my gratitude list so here goes
1)warm socks
2}ducks butt's when they dive under water
3)you guys for helping me and being so welcoming
I'd also like to say please don't hesitate to ask me any questions around my tourettes I'm happy to share
its a funny old disorder at the best of times!!
Love your gratitude list...sometimes we take things for granted so here's my list of things I'm grateful for ....
Blue skies...just cheers me up
Friends and family...where would we be without good company?
This forum....the help & advice we give & get

I'm also a complete pain in the ar$e just in case I sound like a goody 2 shoes :rofl:o_O

Super well done! We know you have been having work/BG problems so extra special pats on the back/hugs/hurrahs for such a success. We need a new emoji - a supernova - to show how we feel about you and @ColinUK. Yeeha! Whoopee! and similar expressions of glee/admiration/amazement.

Finished. Back home. Took longer to get home than to do the last few miles!

It’s very sociable and I have to say I enjoyed it even though my knee hurts like crazy now.

Official time 3:10:35 which I’m chuffed with.
Tested immediately after and got a 5.3 as well!

Now the oven is on and there’s a pizza to go in.
Well done. Hope the pizza was nice and your knee is improving.

Hi all. Everyone seems to be ok, well and busy as I’ve caught up on posts since Wednesday ……. Pages and pages !

Had a few days off line. Now on holidays from school - I was so ready. I’m enjoying a good book and some tv watching.

The number this morning 8.5 but I did have a meal out and alcohol last night !

Last edited:
Good early morning everyone. Been up since 4am. BG 5.1 TBT again sigh

well, I did make some rhubarb crumble yesterday. Twas easier than I expected thankfully. However, I took your suggestions of adding strawberries to the rhubarb and walnuts to the crumble.

Problems? Seemed difficult to get the rhubarb sticks up to temperature and I kinda boiled them rather than simmered them.

The result? See for yourself. Picture hopefully attached and it tasted stunningly good. My wife loved it too.

Not worked out the nutrition values for it yet. I will do that shortly.

Today it's rhubarb jelly. Hmmm. And a walk if it is not too cold. I notice that it is wet and windy right now, and dark.

Have a great day everybody whatever you get up to

P1130467 Resized for forum.jpg

Good early morning everyone. Been up since 4am. BG 5.1 TBT again sigh

well, I did make some rhubarb crumble yesterday. Twas easier than I expected thankfully. However, I took your suggestions of adding strawberries to the rhubarb and walnuts to the crumble.

Problems? Seemed difficult to get the rhubarb sticks up to temperature and I kinda boiled them rather than simmered them.

The result? See for yourself. Picture hopefully attached and it tasted stunningly good. My wife loved it too.

Not worked out the nutrition values for it yet. I will do that shortly.

Today it's rhubarb jelly. Hmmm. And a walk if it is not too cold. I notice that it is wet and windy right now, and dark.

Have a great day everybody whatever you get up to

View attachment 20504
Looks delicious! 🙂

Morning all and a 7.3 for me. Off to work and grandchildren after work. Hubbys Birthday today, nothing exciting planned though.
Have a good day all xx

Ahh Monday the armpit of the week!
Blessings to one and all....
Super busy and stressful week ahead of me 22.6 Reading this morning I'm struggling to get them down I've no doubt my humlin is going to be increased by the quacks starting back on my low carb low fat regime today so hoping that's going to slash those dreaded meter readings.
Oncologist app later and a mental health review with the shrink to check that side of the meds thing out too. But for now I get to go take the stinker out for a walk watch the sun come up and get my self sorted and ready for the days onslaught.
My 3 gratitudes for today are
Fresh warm fluffy towels
Blackbirds singing the dawn chorus
Morning cuddles from the hellhound
Hope everyone has a super day
Griff

Good morning. 5.0 for me, fairly accurate with finger prick. Lets hope it stays that way now.
Have a good day everyone.

Back