Group 7-day waking average?

Morning

11.5 for me xx

4.4 for me this morning. It was a night of two halves. Went to bed on a steady 7.1 and remained there for 3 hours and then steadily dropped to 4.4 and remained there for the rest of the night. Two ruler straight horizontal lines on my graph with a gentle downward slope joining them.

Really struggled with Wordle this morning. Got the vowels pretty quickly but boy were the consonants difficult! Took me 15mins before I had a light bulb moment! Got it in 5 goes but was on the point of throwing in the towel!

Congrats to @MeeTooTeeTwo and @rayray119 on your House Specials this morning.

@Lanny We must have both been missing together so I didn't notice your absence but happy you are back and delighted that your appointment went well. Hope you aren't too washed out today from the exertion.

@eggyg Can't believe it is a year already. Feel like we all should be invited to the party as virtual aunties and uncles. 😉 Hope you have a great night of music, dancing and singing tonight... and perhaps some vino..... if you have enough energy left after a day with baby Zara! Sounds like a basal reduction might be on the cards after such a day. It certainly would be for me!

@sg295 Good luck today. Hope you get a positive response. Fingers crossed emoji.

@gll Hope you feel better soon. You really have had a bad spell of luck with your health. Give your immune system a good talking to! It needs to buck it's ideas up!

Morning everyone.

Thought I’d eaten ok yesterday but clearly something untoward snuck in and gave me a 10.1 at bedtime.

Given that reading I can’t complain about my 6.6 waking figure today really.

Off to see the folks later and spoke with work yesterday about why they hadn’t given me any shifts and it was an oversight so next week I’m back at work after my being off with ptsd and I’m looking forward to it.

Tomorrow I think I’ll get out to Park Run again and take it nice and slow.

Much love! x

Really struggled with Wordle this morning. Got the vowels pretty quickly but boy were the consonants difficult! Took me 15mins before I had a light bulb moment! Got it in 5 goes but was on the point of throwing in the towel!
Got it in 4, but I'd got so stuck, the only reason I persevered was because OH had done it and was looking smug. I ended up going through letter by letter trying every combination!

Morning

9.4 this morning, but that will be the I am going to eat what I want day I had yesterday which included chocolate.

@MeeTooTeeTwo and @rayray119 congratulations on your HS

@Lanny - pleased to see you back

@eggyg - pleased to hear nothing untoward was found, but so annoying to phone you and not know why they were calling you. Also can't believe Zara is a year old already.

Re supermarkets - I live walking distance to Morrisons, Sainsburys and Aldi. 5 mins in the car to Tesco (the one we use due to staff discount), and Lidl, about 10 mins drive from Asda and 15 mins drive from Waitrose, so plenty of choice. Also walking distance to M&S that has a good foodhall. I love the smaller supermarkets in Spain.

Morning

9.4 this morning, but that will be the I am going to eat what I want day I had yesterday which included chocolate.

@MeeTooTeeTwo and @rayray119 congratulations on your HS

@Lanny - pleased to see you back

@eggyg - pleased to hear nothing untoward was found, but so annoying to phone you and not know why they were calling you. Also can't believe Zara is a year old already.

Re supermarkets - I live walking distance to Morrisons, Sainsburys and Aldi. 5 mins in the car to Tesco (the one we use due to staff discount), and Lidl, about 10 mins drive from Asda and 15 mins drive from Waitrose, so plenty of choice. Also walking distance to M&S that has a good foodhall. I love the smaller supermarkets in Spain.
I live within 5 minutes walking distance of small Waitrose, Sainsbury’s, Tesco and M&S. Give me 15 minutes walking and that’s up to full sized versions of M&S, Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Lidl.
Half to three quarters of an hour and throw in Selfridges Food Hall, Fortnum & Masons as well as Borough Market!

Got it in 4, but I'd got so stuck, the only reason I persevered was because OH had done it and was looking smug. I ended up going through letter by letter trying every combination!
I got it in four after getting zero letters on first two lines and one in the wrong place on the third. Like you I just tried every combination. Sneaky one.

4.4 for me this morning. It was a night of two halves. Went to bed on a steady 7.1 and remained there for 3 hours and then steadily dropped to 4.4 and remained there for the rest of the night. Two ruler straight horizontal lines on my graph with a gentle downward slope joining them.

Congrats to @MeeTooTeeTwo and @rayray119 on your House Specials this morning.

@Lanny We must have both been missing together so I didn't notice your absence but happy you are back and delighted that your appointment went well. Hope you aren't too washed out today from the exertion.

@eggyg Can't believe it is a year already. Feel like we all should be invited to the party as virtual aunties and uncles. 😉 Hope you have a great night of music, dancing and singing tonight... and perhaps some vino..... if you have enough energy left after a day with baby Zara! Sounds like a basal reduction might be on the cards after such a day. It certainly would be for me!

@sg295 Good luck today. Hope you get a positive response. Fingers crossed emoji.

@gll Hope you feel better soon. You really have had a bad spell of luck with your health. Give your immune system a good talking to! It needs to buck it's ideas up!
Thank you @rebrascora! We shall see 🙂 *fingers crossed*

I live within 5 minutes walking distance of small Waitrose, Sainsbury’s, Tesco and M&S. Give me 15 minutes walking and that’s up to full sized versions of M&S, Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Lidl.
Half to three quarters of an hour and throw in Selfridges Food Hall, Fortnum & Masons as well as Borough Market!
Jealous! I’ve never been in a Waitrose, but not sure we’ve got one in Cumbria. We’re obviously not posh enough up here, although we do have Booths in some of the more affluent areas of the county. (Not Carlisle for some reason. 😉) They’re posh as owt like eh! Just like me!:rofl:

Jealous! I’ve never been in a Waitrose, but not sure we’ve got one in Cumbria. We’re obviously not posh enough up here, although we do have Booths in some of the more affluent areas of the county. (Not Carlisle for some reason. 😉) They’re posh as owt like eh! Just like me!:rofl:
Waitrose has always been more of a southern presence. Honestly it’s lovely. It’s not my main supermarket these days, that’s Sainsbury’s, but I use Waitrose for specific things such as chicken because their welfare standards far outstrip those of other supermarkets. They also have generally better quality fruit and veg so I’ll go there if I’m cooking something special but day to day it’s sainsbury’s and more Nectar points for me!

Yeh! Who needs Fortum and Masons when you have a Booths! Sadly we don't seem to have any over this side of the north of England. I've never been to Waitrose or Fortnum and Mason's but I distinctly remember a visit to Booth's in Ulverston once many years ago! 😎

Morning all and it was 5.7 for me.

Funny do last night, spiked up to 14.5 for no apparent reason during rehearsal. By the time I got home 7.1 with a vertical downwards arrow.

@rebrascora couple of Booths fairly near me in West/North Yorkshire Ilkley and Settle.

Have a good day everyone.

Yeh! Who needs Fortum and Masons when you have a Booths! Sadly we don't seem to have any over this side of the north of England. I've never been to Waitrose or Fortnum and Mason's but I distinctly remember a visit to Booth's in Ulverston once many years ago! 😎
I used to work opposite Fortnum's & Mason's loved a walk around there in my lunch break or sitting in Green Park on a nice warm day. Only down side was all the tourists when trying to get to out of work and up Regents Street and into Oxford Circus tube station to get home.

I used to work opposite Fortnum's & Mason's loved a walk around there in my lunch break or sitting in Green Park on a nice warm day. Only down side was all the tourists when trying to get to out of work and up Regents Street and into Oxford Circus tube station to get home.
I used to live opposite the Royal Opera House. To get to Tesco I needed to cross the Piazza. I understand the pain.

6.3 this morning.
Not sure if daughter is taking me shopping or not, she hasn't said either way - will give it a few more minutes and then go on my own, being it is almost 11.00am. She has been in a strange mood lately, maybe symptoms of her pregnancy, I'm meant to go cinema with her and the princess tomorrow, so we will see what happens.
Got my friend's 70th birthday bash tonight, may or may not have a drink depending on if I go on my mobility scooter (one vodka) or in the car (Pepsi max cherry only) lol
Hope you have a good start to the weekend 🙂

I have good news and I have bad news…

The good news is, they said I can have a pump! 🙂

Bad news is, there is an 18 month waiting list…but either way I reckon it’ll be worth the wait and in the mean time they’re going to continue supporting me in a variety of ways 🙂

Morning all. Sunny at present but changeable.

8.3 this morning. Very odd night. I seem to be shattered in the evenings, so went to bed at 10pm. Slept like a log, but apparently was hypo from midnight to 3am then shot up to 10.3 which dropped again before waking. No rhyme nor reason that I can think of!

Excitement today is making a cottage pie... or rather several... the freezer got sorely depleted whilst isolating, so bought in quite a bit of meat during my exciting shopping trip. However, we'll be eating salmon tonight, that we should have eaten last night had I not been too tired to cook it. Poor hubby ended up with sardines on toast and I just had toast!

At least we have Morrison's 10 mins walk away, Sainsburys 20 mins walk or 2 mins in the car, but their veg are always expensive and well past their best. Tesco is a further 100 yards away and Lidl on the other side of town but it is a very small town. Waitrose is 30+ miles away - great excitement when it opened, but we've only been once - thought it was prohibitively expensive and it's very small with not a lot of choice.

Welcome back @Lanny. Good to see you.

Congrats @rayray119 and @MeeTooTeeTwo on the HS.

@eggyg have a fab night out.

@sg295 fingers crossed for a good decision today.

Back