Group 7-day waking average?

5.6 for me this Saturday. 🙂

Well done to @sg295 & @harbottle on those numbers.

Dez

@sg295 and @harbottle and for yesterday @MeeTooTeeTwo congrats on your HS’s.
@eggyg so glad all your results were clear.
D makes no sense to me at all. Had some chicken, small amount of mash and peas at 5 yesterday, absolutely nothing after and still 7.4 this morning, how does that work??? It p’s me off sometimes. Off to the caravan to get a few things in order after hubby has had his hair cut, he REALLY needs it cut.
Have a good day all x

Morning Everyone. 12.5.

Still feeling rubbish. BG is just doing what it wants it seems. It wanted a trip to the moon it seemed yesterday and got it but has come back into orbit for waking. 🙄

gratz @sg295 for the HS
hugs @Gwynn <3

Morning early start for me got up at 6.30 because of work. was 9.6 wasn’t sure rather wasn’t sure if getting ready and the 40 minute walk would drop me or rise since it was first thing in the morning. The awser was not too much change it was 10.1(just heigh enough to warrant a correction with my back fast I had with me)

Morning

9.2 for me today

Think I've developed an obsession with wax melts, seems to be all I've bought this month, they are for mums Mothers Day but I've bought around 22 bars from different places and we have 4 here still to use 🙄 xx

Good morning.

Did all the wrong things last night.... Ate late (9pm) and had baked potato. Went to bed on 6.7 reduced my Levemir by half a unit and woke up to one of these....
IMG_20220226_073533213[910].jpg
Looks like I am in good company with @harbottle and @sg295 so congrats to my fellow achievers this morning.

Got Wordle in 3 this morning but starting the day with a smile definitely helped. 😉 Probably could have had it in 2 if I had just been a bit more switched on. 🙄

Good morning. 5.6 today. Sun out, brisk and chilly breeze. Spent most of yesterday sorting through rightmove and onthemarket - no luck. People queuing up to buy my place but nothing to suit me available. I have decided, rather than getting depressed, to always find somebody to blame. OK its P.I.B.P. from now on (Personally I blame Putin).

Congrats on your HS @harbottle
@goodybags glad you have your appt for your ankle and how you cope with those eye injections I’ll never know 😳😳.
@eggyg all fingers and toes crossed for you x
7.4 for me this morning after weird dreams last night all about work, completely lost my rag and ended up walking out - oh dear!!
Shopping today and hoping to catch up with my daughter who is having a rough time, she’s made of strong stuff but we can all only cope with so much.
Have a good day everyone. X
hi @SueEK that is a common response if I tell people about the treatment I get to my eyes,
however as long as they drip PLENTY of anaesthetic eye drops it’s not so bad really,
however the consequences of not having the treatment would lead to becoming severely visually impaired or possibly worse.

Think I've developed an obsession with wax melts, seems to be all I've bought this month, they are for mums Mothers Day but I've bought around 22 bars from different places and we have 4 here still to use 🙄 xx
I buy them but forget to use them then buy more and find the old ones in a draw. I do wanna try an electric melter at some point.

@rebrascora woo well done on the hs...so the key to a hs is to do it all wrong. good to know 😉 (kidding btw)

Last edited:
I buy them but forget to use them then buy more and find the old ones in a draw. I do wanna try an electric melter at some point
If you don't mind me asking who do you use? I've bought from My Little Melts and Devon Wick that we've melted so far and I've got Kylie's Creations (A Scottish vendor) and My Little Wax Box Co down at Bruce's for mums present, we use an electric melter as it's safer with having Bubbles here, I've signed up to newsletters for so many wax melt sites its unreal! :rofl: xx

as long as they drip PLENTY of anaesthetic eye drops
Can't say they ever dripped it into mines, they usually just rubbed the area with a cotton bud that had been soaked in anaesthetic numerous times before carrying them out xx

Good morning - 5.6

Good morning today @ 6.30 woke to a high of 8.1 😱

however when I tested before breakfast about 90 min later
it was a more respectable 6.6 which is a bit strange

off for a drive through covid test in a minute then 3 days in hibernation, prior to my ankle injection on Tuesday afternoon.

I’m so looking forward to a less painful & hopefully again restoring some movement to the arthritic ankle
also I get to see the surgeon I’ve seen before, the one who will be administering the procedure, is the first one I ever saw, I’m keen to find out when / if I can ever get the previously spoken about (with him) replacement or fusion surgery.
Back in 2019 (before the coronavirus pandemic) he agreed I needed surgery,
but as my HbA1c for several years was running way over 100 ! plus then I weighed over 19 Stone it was just to risky.

It was that that that gave me the massive kick up the backside I needed,
to finally get Diabetes under control after so many years of poor control.

Have a great weekend everybody 😎

Morning

9.8 but didn’t eat very well again yesterday, pasta ice-cream, to name just a few.

went to see Chicago last night with my daughter and friend, hence the bad eating, really enjoyed it.

@freesia - sorry to hear you are struggling

@Gwynn - sorry to hear you are having a rough time.

@sg295 @harbottle and @rebrascora congrats on your HS.

hi @SueEK that is a common response if I tell people about the treatment I get to my eyes,
however as long as they drip PLENTY of anaesthetic eye drops it’s not so bad really,
however the consequences of not having the treatment would lead to becoming severely visually impaired or possibly worse.
Yes I will understand your situation but my phobia with eyes is so bad just thinking about it gives me the willies lol x

Afternoon! I’m here. 5.6, which I’m delighted with.
Split insulin dose for tea last night as I was down to 4.6 and I was going out. Left the house on 7.1 Checked my BGs every hour or so and it hardly moved. Had a great night, vino, talking, dancing. Got home at 1.30am! So basal times all to pot today. Never mind it was worth it even though I appear to have left my voice somewhere on the dance floor! Can barely speak. Quiet day for Mr Eggy! 😉

Had our Sunday full English, don’t worry I haven’t totally lost the plot, I know it’s Saturday, but we’ve a birthday party to attend at 12pm tomorrow and we don’t want to be full of Cumberland sausage when they cut the birthday cake. :rofl:

Congrats @sg295 @harbottle and @rebrascora on the hat trick of HSs. Jolly good work. Have a stupendous Saturday everyone, no named storms at least. 🙂

Back