Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning 7.2 today

have a great day everybody 😎

Morning all,

Back in the 6s with 6.2 today.

I ended up changing my sensor a few days early because it was coming off more and more and the readings seemed to be getting more out.

I did the trick of letting it warm up before activating it and it seems to have worked beautifully! Hasn’t logged a single hypo reading yet, even though the last one logged a few I didn’t even have once it started coming loose so pleased with that!

Have a good day 🙂

Good morning! Blood sugar of 6. Pretty stable lately in the 5 and 6s.

I feel I am going a step back with injections. I was doing fine, just taking a deep breath and doing it. Now I take a deep breath, I stare at the needle, the needle stares back. Count down to three, tell myself it's just a second, I've done it many times...more staring at the needle. Don't worry, I don't skip any doses, I don't even take too long...but it's frustrating :(
My new strategy in the morning is injecting before going to the toilet, so I have some urgency and don't take forever.

4.9 this morning, despite forgetting to take my metformin yesterday and eating a meal at a restaurant that had potato in it.

Morning all, 7.4 here, which is also what I was before bed, but Dawn has been doing her stuff and I was 5.3 at 4am. More strong winds and rain forecast for this afternoon, so no walking or gardening for me!

7.7 this morning. Yesterday started off beautiful weather wise but soon became really windy and lashing rain. Managed to get my passport sorted and hubbys glasses chosen so all good. Nothing else of any interest to anybody to report lol.
Have a good day all x

6.9 for e this morning(at first i thought it suggested it dropped a little over nibhg I think it was 8.6 but the 4 hours from my diner wasn;t quite up at that point and it still the written 2 they say) overislly I what now exactly what happened over night within a test in the middle of the night) yesterday only required one correction as well(which is progress obviously s I would prefer none) I have been doing an extra half unit of my livermir on both ends(as I'm ill) on both ends maybe I should see how today goes and make call weather to revert back tonight

Good morning. 5.3, so close.

The tail end of Eunice seems to have arrived in Cumbria. It’s wet and very blustery. No walks today. Just a chill out day in preparation for another busy week ahead. Steak and ale pie to make but that’s about it for us.

Have a super Sunday. 🙂

Another 4.6er here this morning. 🙂

Dez

Now there's an expression I haven't heard in a long time!

Martin (Llanelli born & bred)
Abertawe, me...isnit. 😛

Morning all. It’s filthy out there. And yesterday afternoon was just lovely - sunshine, blue skies... Looks like I’ll be cleaning today (the house is grubby!) not gardening. 5.8 for me.

I was the same at first @Elenka_HM - the stomach was fine but I dreaded jabbing in my thighs, so I just used my stomach for all my jabs. I can’t remember how I got over the thigh thing in the end, but I guess these things just take time. 🙂

Last edited:
Good morning - 7.8

Good morning everybody. After a night in the 12s and a correction, i woke to a 9. All caused by going to a friends house for food, the food was amazing though, thoroughly enjoyed it and thats it for meals out for a while now.

@Gwynn when i feel down about things i try and think of three things that day that were good. It could be something as simple as a lovely sky, flowers, a quiet cup of coffee. I'd write them down and eventually you have a list of lovely things. Sometimes, just reading them can change your mindset just slightly. During lockdowns, myself and a friend messaged the three things to each other every day. It was surprising how reading something like that could make me smile.

@Elenka_HM you'll get there with the injections i know.

Have a good day everyone.

Morning all.

6.0 for me

Bread and rolls baked yesterday. Created the recipe all by myself! (Which might explain why they’re a little odd :rofl:)

Have a good day folks and catch up with you after my walk. It’s freedom day for me!!

Attachments

• AA6B21F7-4267-4F5C-AE3B-849588B6CAB0.jpeg
    AA6B21F7-4267-4F5C-AE3B-849588B6CAB0.jpeg
    42.6 KB · Views: 8
Good morning - 5.9 on a wet, windy, downright miserable morning. Spent hours yesterday trying to contact insurers without luck. Sick of canned music and assurances they will answer the call...So a day of rest for me and I will try again on Monday - no leaks but several slates off. Wishing you a good day everyone.

Morning

8.8 today, but that will be the hot chocolate and brownie I ate for dessert last night. Well things didn’t go according to plan, went on our steam train ride, very nice despite the rain, got to the pub we were supposed to be staying in, all locked up, tried phoning, no answer, checked for any texts, missed calls, emails etc, nothing. Eventually we got a call to say they had had a power cut and would have to cancel our booking for last night, but should be ok for tonight but obviously couldn’t guarantee it, they seemed very surprised when I said cancel it as well. Anyway tried finding somewhere else to stay actually in Tunbridge Wells, but everywhere we tried was booked, I am sure there was probably many smaller places available, but by this time I was cold, tired and hungry, so decided to come home as it was now 5pm and we had nowhere to stay and no booking for a nice meal, luckily I managed to get a booking at the local Harvester to where we live so just hoped traffic would be on our side as we were less than 2 hrs drive from home. So I thought sod it I am having a dessert.

Not surprisingly we had a text and email from the Alpaca trekking farm to cancel today’s trekking trip, but at leas they had the decency to do it first thing this morning, they have offered us an alternative date but as hubby works shifts we had to decline, so we are currently trying to sort a new date with them on a Saturday when hubby is off and I have no plan.

all in all very disappointing weekend. Trying to decide whether to put my running shoes on and go out for a long run instead as all my plans have gone wrong.

@ColinUK - pleased to hear you are free again, my daughter has just tested positive, we were supposed to be going to the theatre next Friday, together so hoping she is testing negative by then or that will be more plans down the drain.

Thanks Freesia, and that is exactly what I did this morning. Then I went out for a walk on the beach, wild, windy, a little rain, it was good to get the fresh air. 72 minutes, not bad. Felt great afterwards, a bit tired though.

I'm saying nothing about today's Wordle! 😉

Back