Group 7-day waking average?

I was the same at first @Elenka_HM - the stomach was fine but I dreaded jabbing in my thighs, so I just used my stomach for all my jabs. I can’t remember how I got over the thigh thing in the end, but I guess these things just take time. 🙂
Thank you. For me it's a bit the opposite with thighs and belly, I find the legs a bit less "intimidating". I'm sure I will get over it eventually 🙂

Morning all... filthy morning again here. Looking at the bare trees across from the house, no less than three of them are adorned with different coloured rags of plastic. It makes me sad, that plastic won't degrade for years and it's too high for anyone to get it down. What we are doing to this planet is shocking!

9.6 here this morning, down to 7.9 after a correction. Control has gone to pot! It could have been the lemon, prawn and pea risotto from last night, or the covid, but on the other hand control has gone downhill ever since the Omnipod. It can't be that different from my old pump surely? Has to be user-error. Need to pull my socks up.

@ColinUK enjoy your freedom! I am still testing positive... sigh.

Hubby did the Wordle at 1 minute past midnight.. it wasn't easy but surely it's a normal word?

Morning all. around 10 for me going by libre so probably 11-12 ish (didn't bother with finger prick) 🙂

Quiet day here today. Already had a catch up with some aussie friends online and now the boring housework and washing awaits me. Living the highlife here 😉

@Grannylorraine sorry the weekend was a bust :(
@ColinUK woo grats on getting out of covid jail @Pattidevans may your release date be soon <3

Hope you all have a good day whatever you get up to.

(wrote this hours ago and got too distracted to actually post - wups 🙄)

6.5 this morning - and it has probably gone up now that I've heard Wordle is a bad 'un today!!! Sigh :rofl:

Wow - I got it in 4!!! - Can't show it in full or colour though
Wordle 246 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜

Morning all... filthy morning again here. Looking at the bare trees across from the house, no less than three of them are adorned with different coloured rags of plastic. It makes me sad, that plastic won't degrade for years and it's too high for anyone to get it down. What we are doing to this planet is shocking!

9.6 here this morning, down to 7.9 after a correction. Control has gone to pot! It could have been the lemon, prawn and pea risotto from last night, or the covid, but on the other hand control has gone downhill ever since the Omnipod. It can't be that different from my old pump surely? Has to be user-error. Need to pull my socks up.

@ColinUK enjoy your freedom! I am still testing positive... sigh.

Hubby did the Wordle at 1 minute past midnight.. it wasn't easy but surely it's a normal word?
It is a normal word but I must admit it took me a few times of saying it to myself before I clicked. I think seeing the words in uppercase always throws me. The uproar yesterday over “swill” made me laugh more than it did for “caulk” That’s a very normal word surely? :confused:
It astounds me that people get the hump over losing their “streak” on Wordle rather than what’s going on in the real world. If they put their indignation into more pressing matters ie climate change, single use plastic, the underfunding of the NHS etc we might get something done.

It is a normal word but I must admit it took me a few times of saying it to myself before I clicked. I think seeing the words in uppercase always throws me. The uproar yesterday over “swill” made me laugh more than it did for “caulk” That’s a very normal word surely? :confused:
It astounds me that people get the hump over losing their “streak” on Wordle rather than what’s going on in the real world. If they put their indignation into more pressing matters ie climate change, single use plastic, the underfunding of the NHS etc we might get something done.
*Slight spoiler alert for Wordle fans.
Resting on my laurels this morning, got it in 3. I quite often don’t remember to think about doubled letters, but I'd got myself into a corner and it was the only word I could think of, so went for it. Asked my son, and he said he’d heard of the word, but had to dig into the recesses of his brain to think of it. What’s wrong with Swill? I immediately thought, pig swill, (perhaps that dates me) but I've heard people say 'just going for a quick swill' when they mean, going for a wash.

*Slight spoiler alert for Wordle fans.
Resting on my laurels this morning, got it in 3. I quite often don’t remember to think about doubled letters, but I'd got myself into a corner and it was the only word I could think of, so went for it. Asked my son, and he said he’d heard of the word, but had to dig into the recesses of his brain to think of it. What’s wrong with Swill? I immediately thought, pig swill, (perhaps that dates me) but I've heard people say 'just going for a quick swill' when they mean, going for a wash.
Exactly! But there was an online article from the Independent yesterday quoting some folks were saying it was a made up word! They were threatening to boycott Wordle. Oh bless them.:rofl: I immediately thought of pig swill too. Swill your mouth out with mouth wash, I’d swill a bucket out after cleaning the floor and so on.

Evening all. Blowing a gale here. 10.9 @ 6.27am :(

Hope the horses are okay in this dastardly weather @rebrascora

Wow even stronger winds here today. I'd probably better not go out....

Good morning everyone.

BG 4.5 No prize today there then

Yesterday turned out to be brilliant. Ok my wife was a bit ruffled by the sudden surprise announcement that my daughter and family were coming over at very short notice, but did rally round.

I sparked into action and promptly made some vegan chocolate cupcakes with vegan icing (which everyone liked). When they all arrived we spent the day cooking this and that and chatting. Cooking .... Pancakes, sausage rolls, etc all vegan. Then we had a go at making chips in the Ninja Foodi too. First batch were ok. Second batch, where we actually followed the 'recipe' properly were great.

I had some little vegan chocolate presents that I had made for their little girl which went down a treat with her.

Me and their nervous dog seem to get on really well which is nice.

My wife and their daughter spent most of the day together playing this and that. It did my wife some real good too. She was so well by the end of the day!!!

All in all I would give the day 50 out of 10. I thouroughly enjoyed it all and it was so good to see everyone happy.

Today will be a quiet day except for the stormy winds battering the house right now. I hope it dies down soon.

Have a great safe day today whatever you do

7.1 this morning after another very windy day yesterday. Work is a-calling so must dash. Enjoy your day all.
@Gwynn great to hear you had such a lovely day x

Good morning 5.1 today

sounds a tad windy again out there still this morning o_O
Have a great day 😎

Morning! A 5.0 for me. Stressful week coming with a software release to do.

Morning - nothing good about it. Wind stronger than ever and too dark as yet to check the roof. Still dry, warm and dog and pony OK. BG 5.7. I gather we now re contending with Franklin and have Gertrude en route, Wishing everyone a calmer future. Seems as if "Boris"s dead cat has had kittens.

Morning all. 5.9 today.
What I thought was the tail end of Eunice yesterday was/ still is actually Franklin. Very, very gusty. Rattled our old windows all night. Not cold though, weather station showing 7.4 degrees. It’s all suppose to be calming down in a couple of hours and the sun is supposedly going to show a face. Fingers crossed we get out for a walk with Zara, we’ll go and see the quack quacks.

Have a fun Monday everyone. 🙂

@TinaD think the next one is Gladys not Gertrude, whatever “ her” name though, I just hope that’s the last named storm for a while and we get some springlike weather very, very soon.
@rebrascora hope things are ok.

Last edited:
Not a good start to a Monday morning. Sitting in the car park at work, apparently there is no electric so have to wait for nhs property services to come aargh!!

Morning everyone! An early and very blustery dog walk this morning accompanied by a 6.7.

Yes me too @eggyg - roll-on Spring

Back