Group 7-day waking average?

FB_IMG_1645428518402.jpg
Morning everyone 🙂
on yesterday at 8:08 BG was 8.6. 11u tresiba taken.

This morning at 7:18 BG was 7.6. 11u tresiba taken.

Specially for @rebrascora - from reading other members comments I believe you're going through a bit of a tough time at the moment. I hope you're better very soon. The forum and its members will all be waiting for you when you feel it's time to come back xx

FB_IMG_1645443802723.jpg

Last edited:
Barbara aka @rebrascora is going through a rough patch at the moment,
anxiety is getting the better of her. I hope you all send her love and {{{HUGS}}}
while she goes through this torment, she`ll return to the forum in due course.
Ted xx
Thanks for the update @KARNAK re @rebrascora . Hope she is well soon. She is much missed 🙂

I'm going to say 9.3 because I woke up at around 6 that's what it is then(I'm thinking now that I need that extra half a unit at night illness or not, 10 before back fast(a bit nervous about doing a whole half a unit correction but I have), I'm gone back to usual 4 of morning livermir today because even though I did correct with tea in the evening it was quite a drop(I do need to try and get some background tests done. it was 9.7 when I went to bed so with the extra half a unit it is staying steady overnight it seems)
difnaiity is time for some backroud testing. my plan is do 4.5 tonight try and test at least of couple of times in the night. and do a morning one thuersay morning using 4 and then if it does seem a raise go back to 4.5 but it diffiaiity seems my backroud needs are different for each time of say though which is annoying as I can't do that on pens

I notice that @adrian1der hasn't posted since Jan 11th, whereas they were a regular. Anyone know why?
He has been less active only popping in occasionally since they got care of the baby but he usually tries to pop in at least once a week, seems he was last seen on the 20th January so it is concerning but possibly just too busy xx

difnaiity is time for some backroud testing. my plan is do 4.5 tonight try and test at least of couple of times in the night. and do a morning one thuersay morning using 4 and then if it does seem a raise go back to 4.5 but it diffiaiity seems my backroud needs are different for each time of say though which is annoying as I can't do that on pens
Are you feeling better now as doing a basal test when still unwell may not be wise as insulin requirement may be different.

Guys, I apologise in advance for this very strange question that I'm hoping someone can answer, does Savlon have a strong scent and if so is it unpleasant? I have a couple of wounds that could do with a dab of antiseptic cream (obviously being washed everyday though) but I can't stand the smell of Sudocrem

Hello, I'm back!!

So sorry to cause any worry.
Whilst I have had a bit of a rough time over the weekend I would have been sharing it with you all here if a tree hadn't taken out my power and landline/internet on Wednesday evening. Thankfully power was restored along with vehicular access Thursday afternoon but took till this afternoon to get landline and internet back on, so here I am catching up.... I have really missed you guys!!

Feeling much better mentally today, but had a diabetic near miss on Saturday morning when a sudden onset tummy upset prevented me from eating breakfast or anything else, after I had injected insulin for it before I got out of bed. Wouldn't care but was just gloating about how fabulously I had managed my overnight levels as I had a beautiful straight line on my graph in the 6s all night..... something I never normally manage to achieve.
I rarely worry about hypos as I am really confident in treating them but being in a situation where my stomach was so upset I couldn't even keep water down and 4.5 units of fast acting insulin was taking me down rapidly was pretty scary. Thankfully absorption through your cheeks must be more effective than I had expected and the JBS that I was chewing stopped the drop just as I had asked my brother (next door) to take me to hospital. It was a very close call and it rather knocked my confidence, but feeling better about it now as I made some really good decisions in a very short time scale whilst hypo, so all well that ended well and my upset stomach disappeared as quickly as it hit me within a couple of hours.

Oh... and my reading this morning was 6.1

Glad to hear you are feeling better, we were all getting worried about you, and the horses
Let’s be honest, we’re really more worried about the horses :rofl:

*Barbara knows this is a joke!

Really good to see you posting Barbara @rebrascora . As we all know when feeling low is the very best time to post so we can let you know how important you are to us all and how much we care.
@Robin congrats on your HS.
Power came back on at work at just after 9 so all good x

Back to the chalk face for me today windy and rainy = mad kids !

Takes a while to catch up with everyone’s news after a day or so off the forum. I do like the chitter chatter of this thread.

Have a good evening - hopefully somewhat calmer and less windy than the last few days.

Almost forgot ! 8.8 on waking

Back to the chalk face for me today windy and rainy = mad kids
I thought about you this morning when i was curled up in the warm with coffee and wordle. Hope you had a good day!

Hello, I'm back!!

So sorry to cause any worry.
Whilst I have had a bit of a rough time over the weekend I would have been sharing it with you all here if a tree hadn't taken out my power and landline/internet on Wednesday evening. Thankfully power was restored along with vehicular access Thursday afternoon but took till this afternoon to get landline and internet back on, so here I am catching up.... I have really missed you guys!!

Feeling much better mentally today, but had a diabetic near miss on Saturday morning when a sudden onset tummy upset prevented me from eating breakfast or anything else, after I had injected insulin for it before I got out of bed. Wouldn't care but was just gloating about how fabulously I had managed my overnight levels as I had a beautiful straight line on my graph in the 6s all night..... something I never normally manage to achieve.
I rarely worry about hypos as I am really confident in treating them but being in a situation where my stomach was so upset I couldn't even keep water down and 4.5 units of fast acting insulin was taking me down rapidly was pretty scary. Thankfully absorption through your cheeks must be more effective than I had expected and the JBS that I was chewing stopped the drop just as I had asked my brother (next door) to take me to hospital. It was a very close call and it rather knocked my confidence, but feeling better about it now as I made some really good decisions in a very short time scale whilst hypo, so all well that ended well and my upset stomach disappeared as quickly as it hit me within a couple of hours.

Oh... and my reading this morning was 6.1
Glad to see you back - we missed you.

Morning all,

6.3 and slowly rising when I checked just now.

Woke up a few minutes ago with an excruciating sore throat (had it all day yesterday too!) Definitely not covid as I double checked but either way still feel pretty rough.

My levels have been all over the place during the night - up and down spiking everywhere (maybe I’m not quite well!)

Have a good day

Good morning 6.1

have a good day everybody whatever your doing

7.9 today, damn those cherries!! Another fun filled exciting day awaits so off I go. Have a good one all x

Back