Group 7-day waking average?

A 6.8 for me today as well. Off to work, it’s not getting any better!! Have grandson later so busy busy.
Have a good day x

Good morning 4.8 today

I had the both my eyes injected yesterday, I was expecting just one
as we thought the left looked like it was responding well to the injections.

I am the perfect example of why we shouldn’t miss appointments
for retinal screening, and let diabetes run out of control (as I previously did)

have some floaters following the injections this morning when I move my head
but ok if I’m still, they will float off later I’ve had them before.

Have a great day everybody😎

4.1 for me today. 🙂 Off out for a walk when the sun comes up.

Dez

7.7 for me on waking then 10.2 DP. Back to work after working from home due to isolating for 10 days, so happy to spend some time somewhere else!
Have a good day all x

Just a quickie before going off for PCR. Couldn’t taste my breakfast at all this morning, tried the sense of smell test, a jar of pickles ( my true nemesis) nope! Oh dear! I’m not one for respiratory problems and don’t think I’ve ever lost my sense of smell or taste, hoping this is still only a cold. :(

Just a quickie before going off for PCR. Couldn’t taste my breakfast at all this morning, tried the sense of smell test, a jar of pickles ( my true nemesis) nope! Oh dear! I’m not one for respiratory problems and don’t think I’ve ever lost my sense of smell or taste, hoping this is still only a cold. :(
Good luck with your test.

Morning all, 6.7 here. At my telephone review with the hospital last week, the doctor suggested I reduce my overnight basal to eliminate the downward swoop (which then resolves around 3am and rises again). But all that happens (as I told him it would) is that I stay slightly more level, then swoop upwards in the morning. I’m up to 7.4 just while I've been typing this. I think we'll quietly kick that one into touch.

Normal service has been resumed with a 6.5 this morning.

I’m off out for a gentle run as my knee is a little achy this morning for no obvious reason but want to do the run anyway.

@eggyg Hopefully you make a full recovery soon x

Eggyg I hope your test turns out negative and that you recover from your cold well before Christmas.

BG this morning 4.6 AGAIN !!!

Last Christmas present has finally been dispatched and will arrive tomorrow. Phew !

Morning

8.0 for me and will call Abbott in a bit to report my sensor

@Bloden I can't speak for @goodybags but I never felt it with any of mine, the most annoying thing was the spring inserted between your eyelids! xx

Knee felt a bit sore when I woke up. Still thought I’d run.
Knee had other ideas.
Cut it short (very short) at the end of the road and will rest today. If it’s ok tomorrow I’ll get a short run in but if not I’ll hold fire until Christmas Day and Park Run.

Might head off to the flicks to see West Side Story instead as I’ve got to head to Argos which is next door to the cinema. I’ve decided I’m buying the folks an Echo Dot to replace their kitchen radio and they’re £16 in Argos at the moment. (Last of the big spenders me!)

Morning Everyone!
10.7 for me.

PCR test negative as expected and I got to go visit my iccle dinky baby great nephew finally. He is adorable. :D

Tesco delivering the main shop today. Just going to padlock the fridge until Friday haha. I think I've made some good choices (not necessarily for weight loss tho LOL). Think my son is working on Christmas Eve and will miss the movie marathon snack fest we traditionally have - I'll still make him watch Muppets Christmas Carol with us when he gets home 😉

@eggyg hugs, hopefully it comes back asap.

Might head off to the flicks to see West Side Story instead as I’ve got to head to Argos which is next door to the cinema. I’ve decided I’m buying the folks an Echo Dot to replace their kitchen radio and they’re £16 in Argos at the moment. (Last of the big spenders me!)
Don't buy those nasty little echo dots, they breed like rabbits. You get one and end up with baby smart plugs & smart lighting everywhere :confused:
Another side issue with them is 19 year old sons think it is hilarious to walk in, trigger a song you hate and walk out the room 😛

Serious note, they have been a godsend. Daughter (20) has massive issues with her knee and at one point I was considering baby monitor so she could call for help easily, We both have dots and she can send a message from hers to mine so if she can't get up she can get alexa to to ping me and still keep her privacy.

Don't buy those nasty little echo dots, they breed like rabbits. You get one and end up with baby smart plugs & smart lighting everywhere :confused:
Another side issue with them is 19 year old sons think it is hilarious to walk in, trigger a song you hate and walk out the room 😛

Serious note, they have been a godsend. Daughter (20) has massive issues with her knee and at one point I was considering baby monitor so she could call for help easily, We both have dots and she can send a message from hers to mine so if she can't get up she can get alexa to to ping me and still keep her privacy.
I have four of them. Two in the living room, one each in kitchen and bedroom.
All main lights are Hue and there are smart plugs on those lamps which can’t be smart bulbs.

My favourite instruction is still “Alexa, shut up!”

09:28 BS 8.8 but, couldn’t sleep a wink last night! 😱 My eyes are SO blurry!o_O Throwing in the towel & might as well get up & eat breakfast!🙄

Asda shopping, the Christmas Dinner one with the 2 bird roast, from 11:00 to 13:00 just before my asthma review at 14:45 then, tesco shopping, for trimmings & most everything else, 19:00 to 20:00 brought forward 1 day because it clashes with my covid booster tomorrow at 12:45: awfully tight margin for my original slot of 13:00 to 14:00. So, not going to get much sleep today & I’ll sleep more tomorrow! o_O

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

Back