Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning 6.5 on waking today

my levels were a bit high yesterday evening so 6.5 this morning was welcome

over last few days my arthritic ankle is swollen quite badly and painful
hopefully the long awaited steroid injection comes very soon
will chase the orthopaedic department.

Looking forward to resting at the weekend, have a great day everybody 😎

Morning All
Work today guiding two more drivers up to Norwich and back.
This morning a 5.6.
Have a great day.

Checked on the app and apparently there are now none available in a 30 mile radius
I've had that, just keep checking, its a problem with the site.

Morning all, after a high of 13 going up fast overnight (finger prick 9.3) then every time i scanned over the next 5 mins it dropped to 11.2 (!), i woke this morning to a 5.2 ta-daaa!!!! I'll take that.

Well done @eggyg on your HS

Good morning. So dark out there.

5.1 this morning. So close!

Built the utility room shelving yesterday. It's a bit big and heavy...just right. Wore me out doing it though.

Today nothing planned...yawn. perhaps get off my backside and do the Christmas cards!

Morning-10.4 oops

5.9 this a.m. BG was weird yesterday achieving 8.6 at 4 hours after a breakfast of 350 cals and 10 carbs, checked an hour later at 9.1. Maybe unloading a trailer of straw put it up?
Cancelled Christmas yesterday. Seems silly to encourage family from Oxfordshire, where Covid levels 4 times higher than West Wales, to come and share house for a week. So that'll be me sharing roast sirloin with the dog. Technology can come into its own and we can video call.
Mild this morning. Hope everyone feeling well.

Morning good peeps. :D 7.4 here.

Congrats to all those with an HS this morning (so far) - nice work @eggyg & @Robin & @freesia.

Shame you had to cancel @TinaD but glad to hear you’re upbeat about it. Where in West Wales are you (I’ve been meaning to ask you)?
4 miles from Llandysul, Ceredigion. Are you in the same neck of the woods?

They did, but to me it didn’t look as thin as when I’ve seen 90 year old Greek women making it!
@ColinUK life is too short for stuffing mushrooms and making filo pastry! 😛
Although making chicken and mushroom filo parcels wouldn’t be a total waste of time.

Morning all, 5.2 here, yay! Joining @eggyg and @freesia . I told you they were like buses, always arrive in 3s.
Good job the HS isn’t in the 3’s.
It would be adventurous and dangerous to go for these. Lol.
Would it count as an extreme sport!

5.8 this morning. And I’m never making filo pastry again!

It’s rolled out very thin and layered up ready to use today. Think I’ll make mince pies and maybe a chicken and celeriac one with left overs.

Good morning, 6.3 this morning - not bad after a portion of homemade apple crumble with squirty cream - did warn family it was made with sweetener instead of sugar so not to over-indulge.
I'm out most of today - got coffee morning in a while then "we" are all off to the carvery for a 3-course Christmas lunch - I won't eat 3 courses I'm sure, I might "dip into" the starter and dessert for a taster, but really looking forward to a small carvery with low carbs as it was so good last week.
Mild and sunny today apparently.
Had a rough night so will probably fall asleep when I do get home, so no worries if all you hear from me is a snore! lol
Enjoy your day 🙂

Morning everybody 🙂

Last night I changed my target range from 5-8mmol to 6-10mmol to try and get my hypo awareness back.

7:46 BG 9.5. Within target. Waking. 15 units tresiba done.

In the early hours couldn't resist 1x piece of chocolate orange which was in my bedside cabinet drawer. 5g carbs.
23:24 BG 8.3. Had 2x rich tea biscuits. No humalog.
22:14 BG 5.7. Tiny bit below new target range of 6-10mmol.
19:16 BG 5.0. Within old target range of 5-8mmol.
Tea. Tesco cottage pie, 1x round of hovis medium white sliced, muller corner fruit yogurt, 4x pieces of chocolate orange. 102g carbs. 9.5 units humalog food.

Please feel free to leave me some comments 🙂

Hope everybody has a good day 🙂

Morning

8.4 today xx

Morning peeps!
11.2 which after my latest trends of 17s makes me very happy 🙂

Got doctors today for bloods (kidney function test) and to check on the fluid in my legs to see if we need to adjust dosages of water tablets. Have done my own bp reading to take in so we can safely ignore the reading taken in the surgery which will be shocking :D

Right gotta get organised, will be time to get out the door before I know it 🙂

Have a great day everyone x

Back