Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning everyone.

Not first up today. Been fixing a bug I introduced into my App by accident yesterday. All fixed now. It's so easy to inadvertently muck things up by not quite thinking things through. A bit like life really.

At 4am this morning 5.3. Soooo close and yet soooo far.

Nothing planned for today.

New and final kitchen shelf thing is good and already helpful.

Not sure if I will go on a walk this morning. Not keen on the colder weather. I didn't feel like it yesterday either but still managed 136 minutes of walking exercise.

Time now for some pills. ...

Morning all 6.8 today and getting things ready for a long weekend at the caravan. Looking forward to seeing our friends this evening. Not much else to report.
@Dxxoo sorry to hear your mum is in hospital and not receiving the best care. Are you able to speak to the ward sister to express your concerns? Wishing her a speedy recovery xx
Have a good Saturday all x

Morning all, a humongous ( for me) 8.4! The excitement of watching James Bond? Covid booster? Stress over family? Or the fantastic meal I had in our favourite Indian restaurant last night? Answers on a postcard please! 😉 More than likely a mix of all!

Nothing planned for today at all. I might treat myself to a nice bubbly bath, a face mask, and a read of my book. Youngest daughter and family arrived in Southampton ok last night and will embark P&O Britannia this afternoon, so I no longer have to worry about them ( well, no more than usual), middle daughter off work for the weekend so I will call her for a long chat. She seemed better last night after a Chinese takeaway and a glass or two of wine. The farmers are fine. 🙂

Have a super Saturday all. 🙂

Jan @Dxxoo nice to see you back, but really sorry to hear about your mum. Any venting or moral support required you know where to come. Hugs.

6.4 this morning. That’s a result of partially eating my frustration yesterday but really not too bad considering.
Have roused myself sufficiently early to get to Park Run today as well. And now that I know where to put my bag I can take a post run top and a huge bottle of water.
Not aiming to beat my time from last time but would be nice to shave something off anyway.

@eggyg Hope you enjoyed the film and stayed awake!

9.8 for me:(. A small correction or two during the evening another in the night...will put it down to a meal out that I don’t usually have...I don’t even like chips, however fancy they’re made out to be 🙄

I wonder how many books I’ll buy today at the fair...must be strong, must strong....I know I won’t be...

Have a good day everyone.

After an unusual (for me) long sleep. Look what it produced. :D
1633764470621.png
Dez

7.4 today, bright and sunny bit a definite chill in he air on Poole today, Autumn is well and truly here. It's a long Winter here in the UK, looking forward to Spring already.

6.4 this morning. That’s a result of partially eating my frustration yesterday but really not too bad considering.
Have roused myself sufficiently early to get to Park Run today as well. And now that I know where to put my bag I can take a post run top and a huge bottle of water.
Not aiming to beat my time from last time but would be nice to shave something off anyway.

@eggyg Hope you enjoyed the film and stayed awake!
I stayed awake and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was fab, surprised I needed a tissue though. Oh and so did Mr Eggy. 😉 #nospoilers

9.8 for me:(. A small correction or two during the evening another in the night...will put it down to a meal out that I don’t usually have...I don’t even like chips, however fancy they’re made out to be 🙄

I wonder how many books I’ll buy today at the fair...must be strong, must strong....I know I won’t be...

One can never have enough books! 😉

9.1 for me. At least it is better than yesterday and managed to stay in single figures through the night just!. All I had yesterday was 2 salads and some soup so it's hardly down to what I ate and my basal had been increased by 10%. Oh well, I will keep at it.

@MeeTooTeeTwo Congrats on another House Special. Looks like you might be getting back to your old form.

@ColinUK Good luck with a PB even if you aren't specifically trying for one. 😉 Most importantly I hope you enjoy it and feel bouyed by being part of the community spirit.

@Dxxoo So sorry to hear about your Mum Jan and that you are so stressed by the situation. Really hope things improve.
Good to see you back here though and hope that will become a habit again.

Good morning sorry I got up late 9.6 which is very good for. Well the bit about getting up I e been awake since 2.30 this morning hope all of you stay safe I've been positive on. COVID-19 for 3 days. My 2 children have it as well 12 and 14 isolation is the hardest part feel sorry for my wife she hasn't got it but she's sleeping with the cats. It's hard in a 3 bedroom one toilet property. I've had diabetes since march 1980 where I lost half my body weight in a week not many of us around then. For the whole time I was at school I was the only one. I think the thing I have most with COVID-19 is the loss of taste we had pork loin with broccoli and sweetcorn it was horrible as there was no taste just a change in texture my average at the moment is 9.5 but it does go up to 17 quite often I'm on pump but with the passage of time I've lost so many sites legs arms bum and half of my waist. The fat that builds up from injections is now turning into calcium deposits otherwise bone

Good morning sorry I got up late 9.6 which is very good for. Well the bit about getting up I e been awake since 2.30 this morning hope all of you stay safe I've been positive on. COVID-19 for 3 days. My 2 children have it as well 12 and 14 isolation is the hardest part feel sorry for my wife she hasn't got it but she's sleeping with the cats. It's hard in a 3 bedroom one toilet property. I've had diabetes since march 1980 where I lost half my body weight in a week not many of us around then. For the whole time I was at school I was the only one. I think the thing I have most with COVID-19 is the loss of taste we had pork loin with broccoli and sweetcorn it was horrible as there was no taste just a change in texture my average at the moment is 9.5 but it does go up to 17 quite often I'm on pump but with the passage of time I've lost so many sites legs arms bum and half of my waist. The fat that builds up from injections is now turning into calcium deposits otherwise bone
Hi Neil and welcome to the thread. Sorry to hear you and your family are battling Covid. Hope you all fully recover soon. Understandable that your levels are high at the moment and having poor sites won't help with that I imagine. As someone relatively newly diagnosed I can't offer any suggestions on that front but hope your diabetes team are able to assist in some way. You should be able to contact the helpline and leave a message for someone to ring back if you need support. Having high and volatile levels makes you feel rotten. Hope they come down to lower, more stable readings soon.

Morning all looks like I was awol yesterday. Taking advantage of the weather and busy outside. All down to the tip as well as although that took longer than expected as the town was gridlocked due to an accident.

Finalising dates for studio hopefully very soon.

Oh nearly forgot it was a 5.3 for me.

4 for me
Just been for my C19 booster so now waiting for the arm ache. Sunny cool and beautiful day and I can smell autumn in the air it is so nice apart from it getting darker at night which just makes me want to go to bed because I can't get out in the garden unless I get some floodlights.

We're have a terrible day here sadly.

My wife eventually emerged and started accusing me of all sorts of things. It was ghastly. Anger spitting from her. Wore non of her accusations hadcany merit. They never do. Ever.

This is not good

@Gwynn So sorry that things have taken a turn for the worse with your wife today. Can you get out and go somewhere to take you out of the situation and try to take your mind off it. Something to distract you a bit until hopefully things calm down. Fingers crossed she will have settled when you get back. Sending (((HUGS))).

Back