Group 7-day waking average?

@Lisa66
That was one re-entrance to the forum. Great HS.

Thanks to others for best wishes. I found a few after I replied to @adrian1der !

I’m feeling ok now. Long live jelly babies - well except I’ve killed a few today!

Glad you're feeling better @Bexlee. Only 11 more get ups!!

@Lisa66 congrats on the HS

@ColinUK i hope your meeting was ok tonight. Vent away on here, we will listen.

@SueEK I hope your hospital appointment went ok

Thanks to others for best wishes. I found a few after I replied to @adrian1der !

I’m feeling ok now. Long live jelly babies - well except I’ve killed a few today!
Does this appear on the News Channels and Newspapers as Mass Murder of Jelly Babies OR Diabetes Forum Serial Killers On Loose!
Lol

Does this appear on the News Channels and Newspapers as Mass Murder of Jelly Babies OR Diabetes Forum Serial Killers On Loose!
Lol
Mass murder of jelly babies sounds better ! Although both make me giggle with my sense of humour!
I wonder how many we eat as a collective over the year !

I have a jar we fill every couple of months. I seem to like the orange and red once’s most. Perhaps we could start trading them. 614C5585-B0B3-41E1-8BF1-369A4CEDDA35.jpeg

Morning all. I can’t believe I’ve even beaten @Gwynn today. 6.6 at 6 o’clock!

Been awake since 5, it’s very mild and my mind was whirring. Worried about one daughter after the traumatic death of a friend, and just a bit nervous about another daughter travelling all the way to Southampton today with a baby! Hope they can get some petrol and the traffic isn’t too bad. They’ve a ship to catch, although that’s not until tomorrow. They’re off on a Med cruise for two weeks. How lucky are they, and how lucky is baby Zara? Seven months old and going on a cruise, pity she won’t remember it, much like her trip to Silverstone in July. Going to miss her, and my daughter of course! 😉

Mr Eggy and I are off to see James Bond this afternoon. Three o’clock showing in the VIP seats, I’m worried I may fall asleep after being awake so early, then we’re going for a curry. Hopefully something to take my mind off things.

Have a fab Friday all.
@Lisa66 congrats on your HS. @SueEK hope your appointment went well. @Bexlee hope you’re feeling better today. @ColinUK big hugs. 🙂

Morning all - 7.0 here - I wonder if reducing my Metformin is having a little impact on my numbers (they have mostly been in the 5’s lately but I haven’t been checking my bg quite as much as I was). Dr told me to reduce my Metformin from 4 a day to 2 a day after my HBA1C results.

Non stop day for us - a heady mix of flu jabs, visits to our lawyer, visit to a chiropractor (taking a family member), doing grocery shopping for 3 houses (we are full-time carers to 2 family members and my brother is undergoing cancer tests - he has big stomach problems). My OH broke a tooth last night and has a suspected broken toe after stubbing it off the bottom of the bed. And that’s just our plans for the morning 😉

Hope your daughters will both be ok @eggyg

Morning. 7.7 for me. A low before bed and correction in the night.

Up and packing for a few days away. Sounds like we’ll be passing your daughter @eggyg . The ships all look lovely lit up at night, I hope she has a lovely time and hope your other daughter is ok.

I’d better get cracking...husband will be by the door putting my back in the car before I’ve finished packing it.

Have a good day everyone.

Morning all. 5.7 after an overnight 2u correction. So glad its friday after long, upsetting, stressful week. Possibly an upsetting weekend as well. Maybe i'll just stay in bed...
Flu jab tomorrow. Have a good day folks

Yup, sorry about that. I slept in to 6am after a very tiring day with the discovery of my wife hiding things again from the house intruders and then me having to find them (things like keys). It upset me quite a bit and I had a 'bit' of my favourite tipple to calm me down (no judgement please). AND I built the final shelf/cupboard thing for the kitchen. Its quite a bit bigger and heavier than the other two. Took me all afternoon. Looks ok. Already put it/them to work too. Its amazing just how many shelves/cupboards/surfaces you need in a kitchen.

I remember, when I was designing the kitchen ( a few years ago), my daughter saying it couldn't be done and my wife asking me not to do it and to just paint the old, grubby, tiny kitchen (which is now a utility room). I plodded on with my vision, I could see how useful and needed the new kitchen would be. The result is brilliant and EVERYONE now says it is good and really useful. It is !!! And EVERYONE likes it.

This morning BG 4.9. Still very low for me. Weight somewhat down, probably due to dehydration. I will sort that weight aspect out today. Might try some cake that my wife made.

Ohhh, thanks Freesia, you reminded me. Flu jab today. My memory is, er, um, something, I forget... 🙂

07/10/21 23:26 BS 8.4 a bit better! 🙂 Still swinging a bit, 6.7 to 11, & sleeping a lot but, I’m happy ish as I’m not in danger of a hypo while not going up TOO high after meals!:D For a Phew! Emoji with a drop of sweat over one eye!:D

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

Eaten twice already & caught up on this week’s episode of Rupaul’s Drag Race UK; sad to see Veronica Green go! :(

Morning all 7.4 today after rubbish eating on the hoof yesterday. Out of the house 7.5 hours for a 20 minute appointment. All they did was deflate the balloon in the bladder, reinflate and readjust it, next urethrogram Tuesday so that will be our 9th trip to London, will this one be successful - who knows!! Going down our caravan tomorrow collecting two large stone greyhound statues on the way that I have bought off Marketplace.
@ColinUK hope all went well yesterday for you xx
@freesia sorry you had such a rubbish week and really hope you can step back and relax a bit over the weekend x
@Lisa66 enjoy your holiday, a few photos on your jaunts would be lovely, we are all nosey, well I am anyway - enjoy.
@eggyg hope your have a great time with Mr Bond
Have a good day all, sorry if I’ve missed anyone out xx

Morning all. :D 4.9 here.

What a weird day yesterday - I felt like utter cr*p all day, even did a couple of lateral flow tests in case...so far, so good this morning tho...weird. 😳 Anyhoo, it’s wall-to-wall Welsh here today - Zoom book club then into the classroom for some intense drilling. Best make sure I’ve got the right teeth in!

Sorry to hear about your daughter’s friend @eggyg.

6.6 again this morning. Crap sleep last night and BP up a bit this morning but still in the perfectly ok range.
SurvivorsUK Zoom yesterday was good and useful and my mind is counting down the minutes until I’ve got to leave to head to the police station and the video recorded interview.
I’m sure it’ll be emotional but it’s necessary.
I really appreciate the support I have received from you folks and I’m incredibly grateful to each and every one of you.

@eggyg you won’t fall asleep during the film I’m pretty certain. Unlike a certain someone who fell asleep during the premier of Die Another Day. The big royal premier. It was soooo long you had to be seated before it started and I was tired!

7.5 today.
@ColinUK All the best for today mate, just look forward to when these times will just be a dark memory and almost forgotten, bad times come and go. There will still be joy in your life in the coming years look forward to that.
Cheers Tony.

5.9 for me today, yesterday I went for a ultrasound scan that my doctor sent me for I wasn’t sure why I thought it was just a general look around so I was very surprised when they told me oh yes you’ve got a gallstone you did know you were coming here for this didn’t you I said no .not sure what the next step is as I have to talk to the doctor next week.hope you all have a lovely day

A nice round 5 for me today. 🙂
Another dull, damp and miserable day by the looks of it.

Dez

Greetings all 😛

5.8 today, turns out nan was at home yesterday so visited her, which means I have today to chill :D All packed and ready to go, can’t wait to see sister again🙂

Sending support, hugs or just positive vibes to anyone needing them today 🙂

Back