Group 7-day waking average?

Morning

7.4 today

Well me and Bruce have been together 12 years today, what did I get him? Nothing, YET, wanted something specific but couldn't find it, finally found it but am waiting on a response from the website 🙄 xx

4.2 and back to work after a really relaxing week off still its only 4 hours of mayhem a day.

09:34 BS 6.0! :D Ta Dah!😱 See! A nice decent, in range figure IF I get up earlier!🙄😉

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

A Very Happy 12th Anniversary to you @Kaylz & Bruce today! 😛:D😎😉 Hopefully you’ll get him that perfect gift? Fingers crossed emoji!🙂

A Very Happy 12th Anniversary to you @Kaylz & Bruce today! 😛:D😎😉 Hopefully you’ll get him that perfect gift? Fingers crossed emoji!🙂
Thank you! 🙂 yes hopefully, just hope they get back to me soon as don't want him waiting too long on it! xx

Morning all. 6.7 today.
I feel fine after my flu jab, although it actually hurt, never had that before. We formed an orderly queue, everyone had a mask on, and it all ran very smoothly. Just awaiting my text for my Covid booster now.

Not doing much today outside of the house, a bit of pottering about, preparing meals for the coming days whilst listening to Radio 2 is about as exciting as it gets!

Have a great day everyone. 🙂

@Grannylorraine your holiday sounds fabulous, after the hills and steps of Devon, Norfolk’s sounds right up my street.
@Gwynn hope your wife has a better day today.
@ColinUK have a great day at the office, don’t forget to put your trousers on! 😳
Trousers! Pah!

Thank you! 🙂 yes hopefully, just hope they get back to me soon as don't want him waiting too long on it! xx
Happy 12th!!!!

Morning all and 4.6 for me
Been cutting grass etc, beats the frustration of trying to persuade out new (to us) mixing desk to talk to various PCs at the rehearsal studio last night. I thought I'd left testing networks behind me. Round 2 tomorrow night.

Have a good day everyone.

And you got him the best thing he can ever want and that's your Love! x
That's a good one, maybe I should try using it lol xx

Happy anniversary @Kaylz and Bruce xx

Wear a bow in your hair and it's giftwrapped too!
Ha! I haven't worn a bow or anything in my hair since I was about 5, he's think there was something wrong with me! lol xx

Hi All. Everyone seems busy!

A 6.1 for me today. A few minor hypo moments today

Congratulations @Kaylz

Pleased you liked Norfolk @Grannylorraine Hunstanton is lovely but not in August - it’s far to busy! Mind you I don’t have to go to Hunstanton in August !

Bake-off anyone ?

Good morning 5.1 today
was tempted to retest after a cu of tea but 5.1 it is
Have a great day everybody 😎

Good, dark cold, morning everyone. I do like the positive chatter here. It certainly cheers me up and makes me feel more human. In fact on some days it's the only human 'contact' I have.

My wife was much better yesterday and we had a better day. Thanks for all your 'well wishes'

Spent the afternoon cooking. A new version of flapjack (new version for me at least). I used a mixture of fine, rough, 'mixed grain' oats and added a small amount of treacle, and halved the amount of sugar too. The result. Ohhhh wow, so tasty and a nice texture.

Then I cooked the tea. By request another cheese, tomato and chicken pizza. My helping, 1/8 of the thing. Looked a bit small on the plate but in actual fact it was just fine. Soooo tasty.

It looks like my new supplement (home, completely unscientific) trial to try to combat my minor neuropathy has got off to a good start as the symptoms do seem to have decreased enough for me to notice. Could be coincidence. Could be placaebo or psychological expectation driven change. No idea. I am just pleased that right now the symptoms are less.

Hmmm weight dropped significantly yesterday. I went for a huge walk and had eaten and drunk far too little. I will adress that today. I don't want my weight to drop any further!!!

Nothing planned for today so I will go for a short walk and spend the rest of the day resting.

BG 4.6

Last edited:
Morning all 6.2 today x

Back