Group 7-day waking average?

7.1 this morning.

Also managed to get back on the exercise bike last night whilst watching telly. That’s what I bought it for so I can at least move whilst being entertained. Although the film I watched last night wasn’t actually all that entertaining.

6.4 - nothing happening - a bit down in the dumps :(

Morning all, 4.6 here, red wine has killed Dawn again. Off to do the weekly shop soon, mistimed it last week and got stuck behind the school bus, need to leave 5 minutes earlier. Worth the effort, as the shop is nice and empty.

Morning all. :D 5.1 here.

Aw, chin up @SueEK - recovery can be a real roller coaster. I hope you’re feeling more chipper as the day goes on.

Sunshine, yippee! Hubby might get his garden smoking den / lean-to finished this week after all. :D

7.4 today. Bright and sunny but definitely an Autumnal chill in the air this morning 13degC.

It was Michael Mosley! 15 minute Radio 4 program, available on 'Sounds' for over a year (not the usual 30 days), one of a lengthy series called 'Just One Thing' ( to improve your health and wellbeing). Previous episode was 'Eat Chocolate'! and another was 'Stand on One Leg'.
I’ve started doing it. 3x 10 mins on an exercise bike. It seems to lower my BS

7.4 today. Bright and sunny but definitely an Autumnal chill in the air this morning 13degC.
Heating came on this morning for the first time this autumn.

I’ve started doing it. 3x 10 mins on an exercise bike. It seems to lower my BS
Right… I’m going to do 10 mound before work, 10 mins at lunch and then ten afterwards.

Intense or moderate??

4.8 this morning. 🙂
Off later for a shingles vaccination. Don't think I need it as I rarely go down to the seashore. :D

Dez

Morning

6.7 after 5 Lifts for being in the 6's earlier, huge risk to take after the last 3 days but too much of a risk not to take considering how much and quick I can drop in the morning, no idea what the rest of the day is going to bring!
xx

Morning all. Another late one for me. And snap @ColinUK a 7.1 too. No exercise bikes were harmed in the making of this number! 😉

Fingers crossed today will be a quiet day, no Covid, no family bereavements, no shoulder/ collarbone/ neck injuries. The sun is shining but it’s fresh, a nice walk perhaps? Flu jabs tonight but otherwise a big fat nowt going on. Great.

Have a great day all. @SueEK hope you feel better in yourself as the day goes on.🙂

10 mins tabata done on the bike to a you tube video with a stupidly grinning American woman.

Roche are calling me back and I’m going to see if I can blag a free meter as a “test”

It’s in their interest to dole them out I guess as we consume strips etc and that’s where they make the money so no harm in asking!

Back from my week in Norfolk, 6lbs heavier though, so hoping that won't take too long to shift, BG ranged between 6 and 9 last week, but had a full English breakfast every day except one, and most of my evening meals contained more carbs than I usually eat in a day, coupled with only doing one run and one yoga session. I have got bake club tonight first time since Feb 2020 so going to get back to healthy eating and excercise plan for tomorrow.

Did my trekking with Alpacas and had a nice walk around Wells next the Sea, visited Sandringham House (gardens were stunning), A nice walk at Hunstanton after visiting the Sea Life Centre and found a lovely independent kitchen/bakeware shop, good job it was quite a walk back to the car otherwise I would have purchased more than I did. Played crazy golf in Cromer and a nice walk around. All in all a good holiday.

Still got this week off of work, so going to visit a garden centre to look at Christmas decks like you do in September, a Spa day tomorrow and then maybe a walk along the front and up the pier at Southend one day this week and maybe a trip to Maldon as I haven't visited there for a walk around since last year.

Have a good day everyone.

Just catching up after a weekend off line.

A 5.4 for me on Saturday, 5.6 yesterday and a 5.3 at 05:31 this morning.

@Grannylorraine did you stop off in Cley? I love the smokehouse if it is still going.

@SueEK Hope you feel better soon.

3.7 for me Sunday was busy so didn't eat as much as I normally do, picked wife up from airport and could not believe how many people did not wear masks and were so close together, all coming back into UK with god know what will be interesting to see numbers of covid in a few months time.

Back