Group 7-day waking average?

@Grannylorraine pleased you had a great week, all sounds lovely. Hunstanton is one of my favourite places in the country, especially Old Hunstanton beach. Enjoy your week off this week as well x

Just off the phone with Roche and they’re sending me a Jiffy bag and a couple of new drums.

I did chance my arm and suggest a meter but they won’t send that out because I pay for consumables rather than get them on prescription.

12:12 BS 9.0 with 1 hour of DP! 🙄 Again I got up just after 11am & picked up my mail to find my batteries & the 2 new Insulcheck clips for my LR & NR pens had arrived: REALLY should medicate & eat breakfast first before tackling my mail; took me near enough an hour to work out what’s what & just injected NR for breakfast after medicating first! 😳

A Very G’day Mates & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

Made a bit of a boo boo & realised that I’ve ordered enough batteries to last me a VERY long time: THOUGHT it said on the Diabetes UK shop that each clip takes 3 CR1225 batteries & bought 2 packs of 5 from amazon as, rather annoyingly, they weren’t available from Diabetes UK shop; got the wrong end of the stick & it’s one 3v CR1225 battery! Duh! Hitting my head emoji! 😳:D😉

Listened to, & finished, the last Howl audiobook “House of Many Ways” & finished watching Moonraker before getting about half way through For Your Eyes Only before stopping as I couldn’t keep my eyes open any longer late last night! I remember that Sheena Easton was an unknown pop singer that did a reality type programme “The Big Time” & ended up getting to do this theme song for the Bond film, moved to & went on to make it big in the US. This is my favourite Bond theme song! 😛 Will finish watching it today.

4.8 on the Libre for me this morning after 2 Lift tablets through the night sometime, to head off a hypo. Libre is still reading a good 1+ unit lower than finger prick BG despite not using my arm band for a day, so can safely assume that the arm band isn't significantly impacting my readings.
I've been out to my brother in law's brother's funeral this morning and had animals to do first so I am late posting today. Going riding (for the first time in ages) this afternoon/evening as driving season is coming to a close and hunting season starts so whilst the horses are reasonably fit, they need some work under saddle to remind them of their change in role. We are going to do a boundary ride in the Scottish borders this coming Sunday so need to break my "seat" in this week or I will be walking like John Wayne next Monday.

@SueEK Sorry to hear you are feeling a bit low. Hope your spirits pick up soon. Sending (((hugs)))

@freesia Hope today goes smoothly for you and you get some good rest tonight.

4.5 this morning after a bad night with my wife not well....again....aghhhh!!!

I will go for a long walk today to clear my head a bit.

Fed up. Not with the diabetes but with my wifes mental illness.

Good morning 7.0 today
although I have been awake & up since just after 6 so it might’ve been lower on actually waking

5.1 for me today and off into the office which is ok. It’s not something I do that often these days so it’s a nice change when I do.

Morning all. 5.8 for me after an overnight high.
@Gwynn i hope your wife has a better day today.

6.1 today. Thanks for the good wishes yesterday.
@Gwynn wishing for a better day for both you and your wife x
Have a good day all x

Morning all. 6.7 today.
I feel fine after my flu jab, although it actually hurt, never had that before. We formed an orderly queue, everyone had a mask on, and it all ran very smoothly. Just awaiting my text for my Covid booster now.

Not doing much today outside of the house, a bit of pottering about, preparing meals for the coming days whilst listening to Radio 2 is about as exciting as it gets!

Have a great day everyone. 🙂

@Grannylorraine your holiday sounds fabulous, after the hills and steps of Devon, Norfolk’s sounds right up my street.
@Gwynn hope your wife has a better day today.
@ColinUK have a great day at the office, don’t forget to put your trousers on! 😳

Good morning everyone, 4.6 today (compared to 5.3, 5.8 and 5.4), was 4.6 last night so happy to be stabilised 🙂

Wanted to say thanks for the kind words of support the other day, it meant a lot. Tried rejoining game night on Sunday but just couldn’t do it... Just don’t feel my normal self at all

Am going bowling today with dad, which we did a few times when I interrupted studies at start of 2020 (then COVID happened... 🙄) Looking forward to being thrashed (I’m quite terrible but I love bowling alleys lol😛)

Hoping everyone has a good day and sending hugs to those who may need it 🙂

5.7 on the Libre this morning at 6am but no internet connection to post it. Shame as I could have had the "first post of the day" accolade.
I had an odd diabetes day yesterday. Thought I had managed the funeral food pretty well but then went up into mid teens all afternoon and needed several corrections to sort it. Then I hypoed last night whilst out riding. Just a minor-ish one and 10g carbs sorted it. Felt totally washed out when I got back though despite it just being a very steady ride. Sorted Ian's horses and then my own and locked chucks up etc but legs and arms felt like lead, so when I got in the house I couldn't be bothered to cook or eat, just cleaned my teeth and climbed into bed at 8.30pm. Scanned and reading was 4.1 but Libre reads at least 1 unit low and hadn't taken my evening Levemir yet, so felt it was safe to drop off and having cleaned my teeth I really didn't want to be eating glucose. Woke up at 2.20am with Libre reading "LO" and a long red line of several hours duration. Finger prick indicated things were not quite so bad at 3.4, so had 2 LIft tablets and back to sleep still without injecting Levemir, as it was too close to morning dose and then woke up at 6am on 5.7. So that is 6-7 units of Levemir that I didn't need last night for some unknown reason! Expecting a strong FOTF this morning without that evening Levemir so I injected extra Fiasp to cover it but looks like I am going to need to eat extra breakfast to soak it up!
When I go for a run and get all hot and sweaty and gasping for air etc (ie proper exercise) I reduce my evening Levemir by 1.5 units..... but I haven't been for a run in 3 days and a gentle hack out where the horse did all the work and I hypo with -7 units of Levemir! Sometimes diabetes just doesn't make any sense at all!!

5.5 for me today. 🙂

Dez

@Telemóveis Your levels are incredibly stable.... I'm very jealous! Pleased to see you back posting and hope you have a great trip to the bowling alley and perhaps the tables will turn and you will thrash your Dad this time. I used to really enjoy bowling but after @Grannylorraine mentioned crazy golf, I have a real hankering to find a local facility and have a trip out to do that.

Morning folks. :D 5.6 here.

It’s weird how the stress of diagnosis can affect us @Telemóveis - take your time. I hope you have fun being thrashed!

It’s real, in-person knitting today, then Bake Off this evening. My life is soooo interesting!😛

6.9 today, chilly but glorious start to the day here in Poole. Off on my bike for a ride through Baiter, Poole Park Poole Quay and I might just have a go at Constitution hill today on the return journey back to the Uni.
@Gwynn Feel for you, hope she gets better in time.

A 5.5 for me at 06:00 this morning. Patchy mist on the school run but currently a lovely sunny West Berks morning. @Gwynn I hope you have a better day with your wife today.

Back