Group 7-day waking average?

5.4 for me this morning. 🙂

Dez

Good Morning All
A 6.4 finger prick for me this morning. Yesterday I had the whole time in range.
Have a great day

Morning

Been awake since 3:45! Anyway it was 6.8 this morning

Not best amused, the gas man that was here on Monday put it back to the office for someone coming yesterday etc but the incompetent office staff didn't pick it up so we sat waiting for 4 hours yesterday when nobody was even coming! I said to mum just before 4 to phone and find out what was going on and that's when we found out, the woman was going to deny it too but then went "ohhh" so had to admit it, she said she'd get someone round today and if the part was on the shelf they would bring it with them, there's no point sending anyone if the part isn't there as it needs that to be fixed! So that's us and Bruce they have messed about with with not taking action in the office, it isn't good enough! xx

7.5 at 7:36am for me today. Beautiful sunny day in Poole slight breeze and 19deg in my back garden see some greyish clouds over to the West though....

5.9 today, surprising as I had beans on toast yesterday and a croissant!! My colleague from work, who has recently had a hysterectomy and returned to work this week, is coming this afternoon, soo looking forward to seeing her. Also keeping an eye on my neighbours dog and cats this afternoon and evening as they are at a wedding so will go in every couple of hours.
@eggyg so pleased you’ve had such a lovely holiday, thanks for all the photos, especially the one with the rogue bra. Safe journey home x
@Kaylz really hope all gets sorted today once and for all x
Have a lovely day all xx

4.4 got to say I enjoyed a walk in the rain yesterday

7 for me today after a very out of character binge yesterday, had a magnum ice-cream about 5 chocolate biscuits and a slice of pizza, so was expecting I might be in double figures today.

Its Friday, last day at work for two weeks.

Have a good day everyone.

I see I am in good company with Dez this morning on 5.4.

Another 1.5 unit basal decrease after another run last night. Running with the horses is a bit odd/distracting because their stride is a fraction slower than mine but constantly hearing the rhythm of their hooves on the tarmac makes me want to go in step with them, which just doesn't work for me probably because I have shorter legs. At walk I can beat them hands down. At a steady jog we can keep pace quite nicely but I have to stride a bit faster. Once we hit the hills they leave me for dead, but going down hill I have the advantage, so it's swings and roundabouts. The great thing is that I can put my little back pack on the carriage with Ian whilst I run and know my gear is near if I need it. So much more comfortable than it bouncing on my back and of course I am not running on my own. Having 2 horses breathing down my neck is a good incentive to keep going too!!

@Kaylz Sorry to hear you have had the runaround with gas engineers again. My sister is having the same problem. They had a second appointment yesterday for a boiler service and it was another no show! They are hoping 3rd time lucky next week. Very frustrating! Hope you manage to have a nap today sometime and catch up on some Zzzs

@eggyg Hope you have a smooth, speedy (within limits of course 😉) and safe journey home. Fingers crossed your daughter and granddaughter are both continuing to beat the virus.

@Bexlee and @freesia First week is nearly over. Hang in there girls!

@stackingcups.... Oh Poo!! Still, we always say, don't get hung up on individual numbers, it is the general trend over the longer journey which is important. You will get there.

@rebrascora no chance of any nap for me, I can't relax knowing someone is supposed to be coming so I'll be on edge and I had things to do this afternoon and now don't know if I'll have time to seen as they can show anytime between 12-5, it's a total nightmare, think the office staff need some extra training! xx

Checking in with a 5.7 at 05:26 this morning

@rebrascora, do you ride the carriage horses? I don't even know if they would take a saddle if they are used to pulling.
Riding a trotting horses is a really good workout, legs and core.
Yes they both ride and drive. They are hunted through the winter and carriage drive in summer. You aren't half right about trotters being a real "core work out"! Not comfortable animals to ride at all.

Back