Group 7-day waking average?

Up at 3am BG 5.3. Been busy updating the App so a bit later posting here.

Nothing planned for today.

06:02 BS 9.9 😱 That’s the 2nd time I woke with a pounding headache & I feel under the weather: woke 23:44 BS 5.5 with an even worse headache & a strong urge to guzzle biscuits; once assured it wasn’t a hypo I very slowly nibbled ONE “Shorties” biscuit without any bolus & tried to get back to sleep. But, with the headache it took me until after 02:30, last time I looked at the time, before I dropped off around 3am? Now I wake up practically on 10 after just ONE BISCUIT? o_O I still feel tired & had LR, pills, inhalers & still a tiny bit of a headache so, I’m going back to bed!

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

It may be yet another cold after going out for my blood test? 🙄

Oh! I AM fuzzy headed! Just thought I’d better do something about the 9.9 so, half an oatcake & some bolus before I go back to bed! 🙄

Little Miss Fuzzy Headed going for some more z’s! 🙄

Morning all. I’m home and I’ve only gone and got a bloomin’ 5.2!

Doesn’t D make you laugh? I’ve spent the last 16 days walking miles in the raging heat, eating healthy ( for a holiday) and haven’t even ventured into fiveland. Yesterday I was sat in a car for 10 hours, yeah 10 hours, nightmare journey home. I ate pretty much rubbish all day including a custard type pastry Mr Eggy bought from the garage whilst filling the car up. Crisps, mint humbugs, KitKats x 2, sandwiches and a fast food meal from Knutsford service station at 6pm. Got home at 8, dumped everything in the kitchen and sat down. Don’t worry I’m not going to repeat this today, but it does make you wonder. Was it the Cumbrian water? Was it being in my own bed? Or was it because there was a Y in the day? 🙄
As the great Toyah Wilcox sang in the 80s, “ It’s a mythstery.” 😛

No guesses what I’m doing today. Unpacking. Washing. Shopping. Feeding the birds and the hedgehog.

Have a great day all. No photos today, the queues on the M5 and the M6 weren’t very interesting. 🙂🙂 Ok then, just the one. #smug

Attachments

• 9DDE435E-34AC-4042-92B4-E024431B733A.jpeg
    9DDE435E-34AC-4042-92B4-E024431B733A.jpeg
    48.2 KB · Views: 1
@eggyg Hope you have a smooth, speedy (within limits of course 😉) and safe journey home. Fingers crossed your daughter and granddaughter are both continuing to beat the virus
Ha! Speedy never entered yesterday’s vocabulary. 10 hours to get home, on paper should have been just less than 6. We did stop twice for perhaps a total of 45/50 minutes. Traffic was a nightmare, roadworks, clearing up after collisions and just generally busy. Lots of motor homes and caravans so everyone doing the same as us, returning from Cornwall and Devon I think. Two years ago we drove from Bruges to home in just under 13 hours and that included a ferry trip!

4.4 again
Got the week off now to recharge works been mad so I just need to rest and that's only doing 4hrs a day. Have been looking for another job to keep my mind active I think I would go mad if I didn't have a few hour of work aday.

Ha! Speedy never entered yesterday’s vocabulary. 10 hours to get home, on paper should have been just less than 6. We did stop twice for perhaps a total of 45/50 minutes. Traffic was a nightmare, roadworks, clearing up after collisions and just generally busy. Lots of motor homes and caravans so everyone doing the same as us, returning from Cornwall and Devon I think. Two years ago we drove from Bruges to home in just under 13 hours and that included a ferry trip!
Oh no! My mum was travelling to the Lakes yesterday from Swansea for her annual get-together with her sisters - I don’t have to ask her what the journey was like when I speak to her today. o_O Horrendous! Congrats on the mythsterious 5.2 @eggyg hahaha.

Morning folks.:D 5.7 here.

I’m doing an all-day Welsh Rust Buster course today. Should be fun!

6.8 today. Had lovely catch up with my work colleague, sounds a nightmare lol. She has recovered well. Going to Sainsbury’s with hubby (still not driving) for only the second time in 5 weeks,S should be fine, feel much stronger, I’m quite excited for something I normally find mind numbingly boring!!
@eggyg glad you eventually got home safely and well done on the HS.
@Lanny hope your headache has now gone and you have a good day
Have a good one all xx

08:08 BS 7.9 getting there & now hungry. Didn’t get any more sleep as the headache has persisted albeit a dull background ache that actually starts to become sharper when I think about it so, trying not to! I feel cold & have the heater on at 23C. Fish & chips in the oven & eating at 08:35? Not much food left in the house, eggs or ramen, & have tesco shopping at 14:00 to 15:00. It’s just seems to be a fuzzy headed day today! 🙄

Welcome home @eggyg and congratulations on the Homecoming Special.🙂
5.5 for me earlier - not bad considering last night's birthday pasta treat. 🙂

Dez

5.6 for me this morning which I am absolutely delighted about as I had a very upset stomach last night. No idea why and it came on out of the blue. Managed another yomp/walk yesterday with the horses and got caught in a downpour, so was really not sure how much Levemir to inject last night but knocked another unit off, not knowing if being unwell was going to impact it, but looks like it was a very good guess. Hoping that whatever upset my system has now exited my body (would be surprised if it managed to hang in there) and I am back on an even keel again.... Fingers crossed.

@eggyg Oh dear! Hope I didn't jinx you, but sounds like your diabetes responded well to the journey even if it was frustrating for you. Many congratulations on your House Special. You do realise I will now have a Toyah "earworm" for the rest of the day! Thanx!

@Lanny Hope you are feeling better soon. I find paracetamol work really well when I have a headache and even for my severe migraines they were my medication of choice as long as I could take them the moment it started. Thankfully, not needed any since I started eating low carb, which is a massive bonus.

Morning

8.7 today
xx

Morning - 6.1 for me this morning

@eggyg - congratulations on your HS.

No idea why a 7.9 for me this morning, so hoping I am not coming down with something as I am off to Norfolk for a week, going to be trekking with Alpacas, which in reality is probably walking around a field with them, booked to visit Sandringham, and a visit to the seal sanctuary in Hunstanton.

Started the morning with a 7k run. I won't be on much as internet is not good where we stay and I will be leaving my iPad at home and reading a book when I am not out running, doing yoga or being a tourist and sightseeing.

Have a good weekend all.

@stackingcups Looking better. Let us know how things go during the day please. Hopefully you are now getting close to the right dose.

Back