Group 7-day waking average?

7.2 today, in a rush got the granddaughter today can't spend all day on computer today...

@Grannylorraine hope you have a lovely week away, alpaca trekking has always sounded appealing to me, maybe if I ever get to a point I'm able to do it I will xx

@Kaylz did the engineer turn up and get it fixed, certainly hope so x
@Grannylorraine love Norfolk, hope you have a wonderful holiday x

Late morning to all. A 2.8 alarm wake up call. Checked with finger prick and it was correct absolutely no idea other than it’s been a busy week with lots of hypos. Still only 3.9 after 4 hours and jelly babies, toast and jam.
Much more pleasant weather today it’s nice and cool !

Have a good rest of the day. I’m looking forward to F1 later.

Hope you have a nice time in my neck of the woods @Grannylorraine nice weather predicted all week except Tuesday. Blankey point is great for seals out in the natural habitat it’s further round the coast out towards Cromer.

@Kaylz did the engineer turn up and get it fixed, certainly hope so x
Yes yet another different guy turned up not long after 12:30, yet more mistakes made at the office as mum opened the door to the guy thinking he was here for a leaky radiator! Mum was like no boiler and he just said that'll do me, he says the other 2 guys were havering pish (sorry @everydayupsanddowns if that language isn't acceptable please do edit it out) and for anyone that isn't sure what the term means it's talking rubbish, it was a whole new unit bit inside the boiler that needed replaced and he said some don't like doing the job as it can take an hour to an hour and a half (apparently it's also a common fault with those boilers) anyway luckily in his words his van is a warehouse on wheels and he's the only one to keep one in stock in his van at all times so he was quite happy to do it there and then, now the water from the bathroom tap is too hot or too cold though so I'm struggling a bit with that xx

Afternoon all. Very late today. We are all visiting younger daughter who lives in Devon. Having a lovely day with the family all together.
Anyway it was a very surprising 10.0 this morning. No idea why, but its come down now with all the walking we've done.
@eggyg congrats on the HS
@Bexlee i hope your levels have gone up.

Gosh am I the first one here this morning? Husband has been away overnight so I slept terribly and am wide awake far too early on a Sunday.

9.7 this morning. Still pleased it's below 10. Finished on a high last night after burger and chips with the kids, followed by a small ice cream. Oops.

Yesterday's readings weren't any lower than usual, but when husband's away I eat terribly so that's probably why. Let's see what today brings!

06:04 BS 10.0 :confused: BS started rising yesterday & it was a bit of a struggle getting it back under control! Also, slept a lot & went with it as my head was achey for a lot of the time I was awake! Kept it mostly in the 7 to 9 range except when I ate twice when it went up to over 15 when I added corrections at the 2 hours after mark! But, towards the evening I felt a bit better & didn’t correct the 2nd 15.3 & it fell back down to 7.1 after 4.5 hours so, went to bed on that. LR in & just tested now as I couldn’t go back to sleep & getting hungry. About to eat breakfast 07:16 BS 8.3🙂 That’s without any bolus or an oatcake & just the LR. My head feels better with just a slightly runny nose & a bit of hoarseness in my throat so, I’ll start easing back a bit on the NR.

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

5.7 for me today. 🙂
Where is everyone else? Must be having a lie-in.

Dez

Very happy with a 5.1 this morning and a flatfish overnight. Upped my LR by half a unit last night as I didn't exercise yesterday (well just a little walk/yomp) with still feeling a bit fragile and it was clearly a good call. Off to another local show today with the horses, so need to get a wriggle on. Hope everyone has a good day.

Morning all. :D 5.9 here.

Wow, our lovely little seaside town was bus-y yesterday! 😛 It should have been one of the Ironman/woman/kids weekends, which are really popular, so people must’ve booked places to stay - just in case the even went ahead - and decided to come on down anyway. It was busier than a nice summer’s day!😎

Morning all, 4.9 here, off to some local Horse Trials today. Within walking distance and free entry for over 60s, so would be silly not to take the opportunity. Some of the big names will be there, competing their young horses, next Olympic hopefuls perhaps.

Morning all. 6.3. Knew yesterday’s HS was a fluke. But spookily enough, I had a 5.2 before lunch and 5.2 before my tea! Never had the same readings three times in a row ever. Then I went and spoilt it with a 6.6 at bedtime.

All holiday washing done and dried on the line, grand drying day yesterday. So you know what I’m doing today, don’t you? :(

Have a super Sunday. 🙂

6.5 today which is a big surprise as I pigged out and carbed out last night. Went out with some of the family and had 2 glasses of wine, lasagne, chips and sourdough bread followed by a apple and blackberry crumble with custard and 2 and a bit hours later 9.4. Not something I usually do but I thought, hey girl you deserve it, so I did lol :D
Little bit of ironing today and a little walk. Off to London tomorrow for my hospital appointment, keep your fingers crossed for me please.
Have a good day all, hope it is as lovely as it is here in Brighton today xx

Morning

10.2 today
xx

Good morning Sunday 6.4 on waking today
haven’t tested for a few days (after a few high readings)

I need to keep testing and reporting / recording my BS levels I know

have had a lot going on in my life recently,
but determined not to slip and can’t let the Diabetes take over (as it can)
so back on the pre and post meal testing.

4.7 a day in garden but I can smell autumn in the air so will make the most of the sun today.

Back