Group 7-day waking average?

5.8 again this morning. 🙂
Back to rainy weather here, so I'll be spending some time later with Roger Black. 😛

Des

Morning all, 5.6 here. Rained a bit yesterday evening, but most of it seemed to evaporate as it hit the ground. More forecast today, the garden desperately needs it, especially the autumn fruiting raspberries!

Good Morning
A 6.9 here this morning.
Have a good day

morning all, 6.3 today. Storms, thunder and lightening last evening and one VERY stressed dog, put her thunder coat on but didn’t really help, panting, dribbling, shaking for hours on end, had to put the fan on her to keep her coolish, so sad to see.
@freesia and @Bexlee siunds like you’re both having a rough time since return to work, hope things improve, hugs to you both xx
@stackingcups well done on those numbers coming down bit by bit, you will get there, keep going you’re doing well xx
Have a good day everyone x

Morning all from a very rainy South Devon, it’s rained all night and the cottage has velux windows, it’s like being in a caravan! Anyhoo 6.2. Oh I’m a poet and I didn’t know it! 😉

We had rain and a bit of thunder yesterday but it dried up and we drove to Brixham and had a very nice lunch. We then did the dreaded present shopping for the grandchildren. It’s always difficult as I want to buy them something exclusively from the area we’re holidaying in but inevitably it’s usually made in China. We did get some locally made chocolates and there was a craft fair on and got some handmade fridge magnets for our big girls. The 14 year old granddaughter will probably get money! Speaking of which, I forgot to mention she has Covid and hadn’t returned to school yet. Felt unwell last Friday and her mum did a LF test on her and herself, although she felt fine, ( double jabbed) granddaughter’s came up positive, daughter’s negative. They then both did a PCR test, both came back positive! Granddaughter feels like she has a cold and has absolutely no taste, which is annoying her very much, daughter feels fine but obviously is off work. Son in law, has had both LF and PCR come back negative and he can go to work as he’s doubled jabbed. I find that bizarre, personally. Also if daughter hadn’t done a PCR and just went off the LF as she didn’t have symptoms she would have gone to work and given it to goodness knows how many others. Is it any wonder the cases and deaths are rising on a daily basis? I dread to think what it will be like in a couple of weeks time now the schools are back. :(

That’s my rant over with. Last day down south today, looking like we might be staying in if this torrential rain carries on. Ah well, we’ve walked our little legs off this last two and a bit weeks, maybe it’s time for a rest.

Have a great day all. @stackingcups woo hoo! Way to go!
@Northerner hmm…very strange, even for you!
@Bexlee and @freesia hope things improve for you both. It’s early days yet in the school term.

Morning

10.1 today

Think the weather missed the memo about turning cooler as it certainly isn't just now! Weather warning for thunderstorms from 10am-10pm

@SueEK hope poor Misty is settled now xx

FBG 5.3 this morning so lat 4 days have been good. Thankful for the overnight rain which garden and paddocks needed. Grey, overcast and threatening more so its the static exercise bike for me and not the new pedal assist trike.

Morning everyone. My son started back to school today (year 6) so just back from the school run. Checking in with a 5.2 at 05:36 this morning.

BBQ got cancelled yesterday as my wife had to run into Oxford with my son for some very last minute uniform shopping and they had a McDonald's on the way home and a thunderstorm arrived as well. So I did myself some Korean Chicken Kebabs in the oven paired with Kan Shao Green Beans. Really enjoyed it although the kebabs are always nicer on the BBQ. I wonder if we will get another chance to dine in the garden before next spring?

The wife brought me a copy of the Hand and Flower Cookbook while she was in Oxford so it looks like I am going to have to step up my cooking skills....

7.3 today. overcast, no signs of thunderstorms we were promised. Just started to drizzle a bit. Typical shouldn't have washed the car.....at least its fairly still and warmish here in Poole.
@Lanny I had the best Haddock and chips last night. This place is reputedly the oldest continuously trading chippie in the UK. Started in the 1830's and going ever since as a chippie-don't know how true the claim to be the oldest is but the haddock was as sweet as a nut and cooked to perfection.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210909_092318.jpg
    Screenshot_20210909_092318.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 8
Dreadful start for me today. Managed to hit the 20s overnight. I think my pump cannula didn’t insert correctly and came loose overnight.

Woke to 16.6 on Libre2

Woke up to 5.9, my highest for a long time. Last night I pigged out on my first fish and chip meal since diagnosis. Kept a close eye on things, and peaked at 8.3, and was still 6.3 when I went to bed. I'm going to have a more careful day today.

Seems that my indulgence has broken the weather. At least the grass will be getting a bit greener.

6.5 for me today, slightly surprised it wasn't higher as I had pasta for tea and ate one of my the Twinkies my hubby bought in Costco, wish I hadn't as it was awful, not only very sweet, but really artificial tasting, I won't be having another one.

@adrian1der - congrats on your HS.

To those who are struggling, hope you have a better day.

I am starting to get excited now as I am off to Norfolk on Saturday for a romantic week away with hubby, hopefully no cooking this time as we plan to eat out.

Dreadful start for me today. Managed to hit the 20s overnight. I think my pump cannula didn’t insert correctly and came loose overnight.

Woke to 16.6 on Libre2
Haven’t liked your post Mike as that doesn’t sound good. Take care xx

Woke to 16.6 on Libre2
Hope you are ok and get it sorted.

Still in double figures, but coming down. Hopefully will be sorted by lunchtime 🙂

4.5 and off for a walk to get some wholesome food weight at a steady loss stopped Statins again and have been on Plant based tabs for a month so will get a private test done at end of month to see if I can avoid taking Statins but will if numbers are high.

Back