Group 7-day waking average?

It is an impressive box isn't it. Pretty sure it wasn't owned by anyone who was entered in the carriage driving. We are mostly budgeting on a shoestring. My partner has a horse trailer with an extension frame on the A frame at the front, that the carriage goes on between the car and the horses and I had to take my ancient Freelander and trailer with the other carriage. I would guess the box in question belongs to someone who does ridden eventing and goes away for weekends with the horses and probably has rather too much money! So it will probably carry 3-4 horses plus tack and then a large living area. The interior of these things has to be seen to be believed. It's just like a large motorhome with horses in the back. Nice if you can afford it.
Wouldn't like to be behind it on Porlock Hill......

Good morning 5.5 today

have a great day everybody 😎

Good morning everyone. Its was incredibly hot yesterday. Looks like it will be the same again today.

Out on the beach soon after my breakfast....

4.8 BG this morning.

Made a huge mistake yesterday because I was tired and pressured. As a new food to try, I had two M&S pancakes as an afternoon snack. 56g carbs but I had writeen down 8g ! I had written down the wrong nutrition data and thought it would be ok. Wierdly I knew it was wrong somewhere in my head. But the pressure to eat them before they went 'off' was a bit much. Thankfully no bad effects on my BG. But oddly my blood pressure went up somwhat!!!

I must try not to be so stupid! 🙂

Enhancing my App today and yesterday. Adding images of foods and recipes to it. So far it is proving to be a good, but very obvious, idea.

Make the most of the sun today, suck it in before things change tonight.

5.9 this morning, up ready for yoga. Running this evening.

Have a good day everyone.

6.2 today. Washing machine threw out loads of gunk yesterday all over my cream throw, hubby has had it to bits, everything all over the floor and took hours, am nervous about putting it on this morning with a cleaner, wish me luck.
Have a good day all xx

Morning All
A 7.0 for me on waking at 07:15.
Have a good day.

5.3 for me this morning after a run last night and a basal reduction of 1.5 units on my evening dose. Should have made it 2units as I needed a couple of Lifts before the alarm went off to treat a 3.6. Maybe I will get it right next time.

Forgot to congratulate @Lanny on her House Special yesterday. Nice work girl!

@stackingcups. Looking forward to a sub 10 reading anytime soon!!

Wow! Slept in really late for me. 😱
And I got 5.8 for my efforts.

Dez

6.3 today for me Men's shed, bit of a cycle down the prom then school run and look after the gdaughter after school...whenever did I find time to work? Brilliant gorgeous day in Poole today, pity it's all coming to an end tonight though.....

Morning

7.8 today and it's already far too warm!

Was surprised to pop my head in here just after 6am to see nobody had posted yet! lol

Struggling a bit without a sensor, bloods are acting strange since it ended amongst other things xx

Back