Group 7-day waking average?

Forgot to test this morning. Yesterday I went all in on a restaurant meal with countless carbs and starch but seem to be getting less spiky and more elongated responses. Even with 170 miles of driving I was nicely back at 5.5 by the evening.

Morning all and 6.4 for me.

Strange noises from car this morning. Booked in for Wednesday morning. Probable new clutch required.

Peripheral vision test this afternoon as I have narrower than average optic nerves. Could be glaucoma or just that I have narrower than average optic nerves.

Have a good day everyone.

Oh... Forgot to say how impressed I was with your 10k run result @Grannylorraine. Many congratulations on that and particularly achieving a personal best! Must be all that lovely new running gear your son bought you .... Not that I am in any way suggesting that all the hard work you put into your running wasn't an important factor of course. Well done!

4.7 after a very busy weekend & enjoyed every second of it.

Someone let the newbie know what the House Special is?
Ah! Lost in the mists of time, way back on this thread, someone decided that 5.2 was the optimum waking reading, not too low, not too high, and an even number, to appease a certain member at the time who didn’t like odd numbers, and it became known as the House Special ever since!

I shal eagerly await a 5.2!

I’ve come to the conclusion that many meters have that 5.2 missing from the display!
But good luck anyway. Hope your meter can display that reading.

BG 5.6 this morning. BP weirdly low - thought my machine was on the blink - neighbours (retired medical researcher and nurse) kindly remeasured it, still amazingly low, will need to check that daily and watch the potassium consumption or get my medication lowered. Anyway felt fine after a good night so spent most of the day gardening including mowing 1/2 acre of lawn. Hope all this effort will be rewarded by a better score tomorrow.

Good morning everyone. 5.3 for me. Very hot at work yesterday, will be stifling today and tomorrow. I just knew the weather would change as soon as i went back to work 🙄 .

Congrats @Lanny on the HS.

Have a good day all, keep cool!

Congratulations @Lanny and @rebrascora uesterday on your HSs.
7.1 today, back home and warm already. Have a good day all xx

Morning all. 😛6.3 here.

Nice work @Lanny! 😛

It was “Doggy Day” at Wales’s National Botanic Garden yesterday - bedlam! Only saw one altercation (just lotsa barking and shoving, no biting thankfully) but I’m glad we left our two at home. o_O 😉

Last edited:
6.3 today. Yesterday was the first day all of my tests were showing green on the meter-no nasty upward spikes!
Code:
6.9    6 Sep 21    08:47 PM
6.7    6 Sep 21    06:23 PM
6.1    6 Sep 21    01:09 PM
6.9    6 Sep 21    11:07 AM
6.9    6 Sep 21    08:04 AM
Hot and sunny in Poole, off to the beach-didn't actually make it there yesterday, got sidetracked by the lovely Jane

Back