Group 7-day waking average?

Morning

8.5 today
xx

Morning. 6.1 and I managed a bit of a lie in, was awake at 6 but eventually dozed off, woke up with @SueEK’s headache!

A very wet day yesterday, but brighter today and the next few days are looking fabulous. In fact when we leave the “ frozen” north on Wednesday for our trip down south, the weather deteriorates! Typical. :confused:

Holiday prep today, Mr Eggy sorting garden, me sorting clothes out and laying them out on the spare bed. We’re away until 10th September so goodness knows what the weather will be like, summer clothes or autumn clothes? Both it is then.

Have a great day. 🙂

Good morning 🙂
7:50am 6.0 for me and 16.0 units of Tresiba taken

2:01am 5.2 back over 4mmol so had 4 rich tea biscuits which was 24g of carbs - this was my after hypo follow up snack
1:43am 3.5 15 minute hypo check and repeated treatment
1:23am 3.7 bedtime which was late because I was eating out so had a late tea - no idea why I was hypo - had 4 dextrose tablets
21:17pm 4.9 after tea - the test result was from before tea because I bolused after tea and on mySugr you can't get bolus advice for tests older than 15 minutes - I had 10 chicken poppers plus while we were out and also I had a couple of gin and diet cokes

Good morning. 5.7 for me. Had a nightmare journey back from holiday yesterday, a 3 hr journey took 7.5 hrs due to traffic. Thats it now until next summer apart from an odd weekend away maybe :( . Off to do the shopping to last a few days this morning.
Have a good Sunday everyone.

6.8 today. Sunny with a stiff breeze coming from the Swanage direction (West). Better day for all our visitors here today in Poole.

Alibi is my go to channel at all times. I also watch Father Brown, Death In Paradise and I’m an avid fan of Murder She Wrote, Midsomer Murders etc etc. I also watch all the real life murders like Killer Couples, Born to Kill etc etc and love the ones about autopsies - does this tell me something about my character or am I just inquisitive, hopefully the latter lol x
I must admit I like watching Morse, Lewis, Death in Paradise and Midsummer Murders however I often think if there are enough people living in those places as everyone is being killed off.
Why would anyone want to live in such a dangerous place?

@Lanny don’t forget the Paralympics start on Tuesday.

I must admit I like watching Morse, Lewis, Death in Paradise and Midsummer Murders however I often think if there are enough people living in those places as everyone is being killed off.
Why would anyone want to live in such a dangerous place?
My thoughts exactly. I like to spot who is about to die and how soon in these.
It is like in Casualty: the accident is so predictable within minutes.

Morning All
A 6.6 this morning on waking at 08:15.
Wonder how high it will climb today. My pancreas seems to have a mind of its own. I keep thinking that the ‘honeymoon period’ is over then wallop down goes my levels at a quick pace. Definitely working in stits and farts.
Have a great day whatever you have planned.

Holiday prep today, Mr Eggy sorting garden, me sorting clothes out and laying them out on the spare bed.
I think of this as excellent strategy. Once they are all there I can then make decisions. If I don’t do this and end up packing late I find I end packing way too much stuff. However this seems to be a more common occurrence now that I have more time!!! When I was working I was prepared ages ahead

I think of this as excellent strategy. Once they are all there I can then make decisions. If I don’t do this and end up packing late I find I end packing way too much stuff. However this seems to be a more common occurrence now that I have more time!!! When I was working I was prepared ages ahead
I always thought the ladies in our lives packed everything including the kitchen sink!

Very happy with a 5.1 today as that is the closest I have been to an HS for a long time and a lovely flat line overnight, but I had a couple of peaks and troughs yesterday which went beyond the blue band and knocked 1% off my PB TIR. How come it takes just a few moments of "taking your eye off the ball" to lose that 1% but days of very focused effort to get it back!!... Anyway, I am working on it!

Another 6.5 this morning and a stroppy Humphrey waking me three times for a BG. Last day of the sensor and this seems to happen on some. Still worth it for the auto mode the rest of the time.

Glad to read of your progress @SueEK
I hope that you have a better day than you anticipate @Gwynn

An overcast day today and hoping to get the dyeing done that got left undone last week.
Have a good day whatever you do.

@eggyg although I was pleased not to have the headache I didn’t want it to go to anyone else. Hope you have a lovely holiday and find lots of great walks.

A late morning to you all. A 7.4 for me today. It’s absolutely chucking it down here. Good job I have nothing planned outside! Have a good rest of the day

Good morning. 5.7 for me. Had a nightmare journey back from holiday yesterday, a 3 hr journey took 7.5 hrs due to traffic. Thats it now until next summer apart from an odd weekend away maybe :( . Off to do the shopping to last a few days this morning.
Have a good Sunday everyone.
Oh man! We’re got a cottage booked in South Devon for next Friday. When I booked it I hadn’t realised it was the Bank Holiday weekend! The journey on a normal weekend would be approx 6/7 hours, so we’re going down to Bristol on Wednesday for two nights and hoping the two hour journey onto Torquay might “only” take 4/5 hours!

That’s the plan but what I’ll end up doing is saying “ eeny meeny miney mow!” And then shove everything in my hold-all!

@eggyg although I was pleased not to have the headache I didn’t want it to go to anyone else. Hope you have a lovely holiday and find lots of great walks.
Thanks Sue, your headache has gone now, I have sent it to the Diabetes Fairy!
Got lots of walking plans and because we’re away for 17 days I think we’ll be doing some relaxing too.

Back