Group 7-day waking average?

Oh man! We’re got a cottage booked in South Devon for next Friday. When I booked it I hadn’t realised it was the Bank Holiday weekend! The journey on a normal weekend would be approx 6/7 hours, so we’re going down to Bristol on Wednesday for two nights and hoping the two hour journey onto Torquay might “only” take 4/5 hours!
Hopefully it won't be too bad doing it in stages. We went to Kent which was lovely. Coming back we got stuck on the motorway to the Dartford Tunnel. Apparently there were road works but no signs anywhere saying lanes were closed. We managed to get off at the next junction and did a detour round and got back on the M25 which also suddenly ground to a standstill without warning or reason 🙄 . I hope your journey is better! Have a good time.

Checking in with a 5.2 at 04:57 this morning and a 5.5 yesterday.

Good morning another nearly for me with a 5.3 today

Monday Morning back to work for me

have a great day everybody

Odd day yesterday, very very stressed, but generally ok. I was very tired for some unknown reason (well actually it was probably worry about my wife) and woke late this morning too.

However, BG 5.2 at 6:45am yessss!!!!

Morning all. 6.5 on this beautiful morning. It’s a while since I’ve been able to say that. The mist over the river was spectacular when I opened the curtains, but within minutes the sun had burnt it off. It was great seeing the fells appear before my eyes. It doesn’t take much to make me happy. 🙂

I’ve stripped the bed and the machine is on already. Last lot of coloureds to wash and that’s me done for the hols, washing that is, still got to pack but that’s tomorrow’s job.

Have a Happy Monday.🙂

Congrats on yesterday’s HS @adrian1der and well done @Gwynn on yours this morning.

@adrian1der and @Gwynn congrats on the HSs.
6.2 for me on a very overcast day. Just a trace of a headache today and lots of phone calls to make, the most important being trying to get my appt for a scan in 2 weeks, amazed I haven’t heard anything yet. Did nothing yesterday, was too weary - frustrating. Hoping to have a bit more energy today.
Have a good day everyone xx

Good morning everyone 🙂

4.5 today (4.4 yesterday). Eye screening test results came back and no problems. Ordered some new trainers and was back on the virtual games night with friends (just the 3 of us this time but still fun). Can’t wait to see them for real at the beginning of September

Hoping everyone has a positive day :D

Morning all. :D 5.1 here.

More sunshine = more gardening, yippee! And hubby’s started erecting the long-awaited covered area / arbour / bus stop so we can sit out in all weathers. Life is gooooooood.😎

Fight the frustration @SueEK and take it easy. I hope you manage to chase up that appointment with too much trouble!

7.4 for me today. Dull and overcast quite still in Poole. No rain for quite some time.

Morning

10.1 here

Like @SueEK it's probably a day of calls or live chats for me, nothing as important though just customer services 🙄 xx

4.7 Have a good week all

Back