Group 7-day waking average?

We have been watching him as Professor T, Sun pm ITV, he comes over as a similar character so I wonder if he is like that in real life.
I don't see that but my mum watches it and likes it, Bruce can't get into it though xx

The lovely Jane is intent on us both watching all the previous episodes of Midsomer murders. We are currently up to series 15, it's a wonder there's anyone left in Midsomer, averaging 3 murders an episode, with about 6 episodes a series, there is some serious culling of the Midsomer population........getting on for 300 murders so far....rather a lot for a small town and a few scattered villages. I dread hearing the theme tune now...oh well only another 4 or 5 series to go......

I'm not so keen on the DIP's with Ben Miller as the detective I have to admit xx
I have to agree, I like Kris Marshall the best but I did also like the Scottish guy (can’t remember his name) x

I have to agree, I like Kris Marshall the best but I did also like the Scottish guy (can’t remember his name) x
There hasn't been a Scot, 3 have been English and Ardal O'Hanlon is Irish xx

The lovely Jane is intent on us both watching all the previous episodes of Midsomer murders. We are currently up to series 15, it's a wonder there's anyone left in Midsomer, averaging 3 murders an episode, with about 6 episodes a series, there is some serious culling of the Midsomer population........getting on for 300 murders so far....rather a lot for a small town and a few scattered villages. I dread hearing the theme tune now...oh well only another 4 or 5 series to go......
We watch it as a comedy - how many gruesome murders can they pack into one episode LOL?😱o_O😛:D I like the stereotypes too - the posh people are always evil...hilarious.

There hasn't been a Scot, 3 have been English and Ardal O'Hanlon is Irish xx
Course he is doh, I’m just being an idiot 🙄🙄

03:58 BS 6.3 🙂

A Very early Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

Watched “Meet the Queens” on iPlayer & looking forward to series 3 of Rupaul’s Drag Race UK in September, date to announced later! 🙂 I really liked Veronica Green in series 2 & very glad to see her back for series 3!😛 Almost finished re-watching series 2 & I have to say I STILL don’t get Lawerence Chaney: still some things going over my head; I’m learning, though, & I enjoy something I never thought I would WITHOUT completely understanding it!o_O:D😛😎

Morning everyone - 6.7 for me

Good morning. A very very stressful day ahead which may upset my wife but I hope not.

I had a nightmare of a stressful day yesterday but that was fighting computers and I must admit that I lost my temper with the thing at one point. However, after a big battle, I won and the result in the end was a dramatic improvement but I thought that I was heading for another disaster and I rely on my computer to plan, monitor and report on everything, so I was not only stressed but surprisingly frightened.

So why was I messing around with the beasts?

I haven't been able to see the text and images on the screen well at all of late. I even booked an eye test as my eyesight seems to have deteriorated. I was getting headaches constantly. But I had the very late brain wave that it might be better to try to improve things.

Anyway, I swapped computers over last night and bingo I could read the text so much easier....it's a better computer. Doh!!! Why didn't I do that before. (There are reasons).

4.8 BG for me this morning.

I am so nervous and frightened of what might happen today that I am actually shaking right now. And that is daft, being scared of what might be. Why am I not elated at what might turn out to be really good instead?

Good morning reporting in with a 5.6 today
might’ve been a HS on waking but I had to go to the bathroom then downstairs to get my tester

@Gwynn don't get to upset and anxious about the eye test

it was a busy day yesterday for me, my brother & sister
last night I slept like a log even though I’m not in my own bed, which is good because still more to do today, but looks like there is light at the end of the tunnel.

TC everybody 😎

Th
@goodybags hope all goes well today.
6.7 for me today. Felt a bit more energetic yesterday though a long way from dancing in my kitchen yet. Doctor didn’t ring which was rather disappointing. Daughter going to come and shave my legs when she has a spare hour - has to be done and she’s the one to do it lol. Have a good day all x
Thanks @SueEK
its good to see your getting better

6.7 again today, that seems to be my average reading over the past months. Actually have woken without a headache which is a bonus, however it has been replaced with backache, c’est la vie!! Did a little bit of ironing yesterday in fits and starts, don’t want to overdo it. Hubby is struggling with his knee terribly so has an appointment to see a physio tomorrow. I did 2 walks yesterday, one slightly longer than the other, about 30 yards and back but it was enough, getting there slowly.
@Gwynn hope your day turns out better than you are anticipating x
Have a good Sunday all xx

4.7 @ 4.30am then running now packed day in garden and sorting hot tub out.

Morning all. :D 4.3 here.

Sunshine! Good thing I went to the garden centre yesterday to pick up a few items cos...(drum roll)...it looks like I’ll be gardening today, woop woop.😛

Glad to hear that headache’s shifted @SueEK. Have a day off and rest that back tho, you obvs aren’t ready for ironing yet.:D

5.9 this morning, going to be running in the rain today.

Have a lovely Sunday whatever you are doing.

@Kaylz - I love all the shows you mentioned, and Crabtree is also my favourite.

5.6 for me on this unsunny Sunday! 🙂

Dez

Back