Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. 5.7 for me, dropping to 4.4 just before breakfast. Had a good nights sleep last night, no alarms, no highs!

Going back hime today. We were going to stay around for a bit but rain due in so might as well go home. We don't want to be sitting in the car in wet clothes for a few hours. Never mind we've had a lovely week.

@Grannylorraine sounds like it was a good night. As you and @Kaylz have mentioned I also love Murdoch Mysteries, seen every episode, my favourite character is Crabtree but they’re all great x

Morning all. 5.7 for me, dropping to 4.4 just before breakfast. Had a good nights sleep last night, no alarms, no highs!

Going back hime today. We were going to stay around for a bit but rain due in so might as well go home. We don't want to be sitting in the car in wet clothes for a few hours. Never mind we've had a lovely week.
Glad to hear you’ve had a good and very well deserved holiday xx

6.4 when I first woke up and injected Levemir. Levels started rising of course so 2.5 units Fiasp went in to deal with FOTF and now sitting nicely in the low 5s. I used to only need 1.5-2units but I am having to be more generous with my Fiasp (as well as Levemir) recently. Need to get out there and swing the legs more to bring insulin needs down!

Must get out to the shops this morning as chickens need feed as well as myself..... Hate shopping on a Saturday.... How did I let it happen that I run out of supplies today! Bad planning!

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

@SueEK Good luck with the deforestation! Not sure I would trust someone else to use a razor on me! Sounds like you are making good progress with your recovery though. Hope the call from the doc comes in on Monday. The persistent headaches are a worry. Hope they are responding to medication.

@rebrascora thanks Barbara, the headaches do go with a couple of paracetamol and don’t return until the next morning but would like reassurance nevertheless. Hope the shopping goes well, I agryit is incredibly boring x

4.9 for me have been running lots to shift last stone of weight so maybe thats why im up a tad on my normal 4 or 3.9's.

@Grannylorraine and @SueEK I didn't know you guys were fans too! Yannik Bisson has amazing eyes imo but I do like Crabtree too, feel so sorry for him being so unlucky with the ladies! Do you guys watch anything else on Alibi? We love Hudson & Rex, The Good Wife, Death In Paradise, Father Brown and a few others lol xx

@Grannylorraine and @SueEK I didn't know you guys were fans too! Yannik Bisson has amazing eyes imo but I do like Crabtree too, feel so sorry for him being so unlucky with the ladies! Do you guys watch anything else on Alibi? We love Hudson & Rex, The Good Wife, Death In Paradise, Father Brown and a few others lol xx
I am a Murdoch Mysteries, and Hudson and Rex fan too!

I am a Murdoch Mysteries, and Hudson and Rex fan too!
Awesome! That's Murdoch just finished and an episode of Hudson & Rex about to start, hopefully the new series will be finished filming and released soon! xx

Awesome! That's Murdoch just finished and an episode of Hudson & Rex about to start, hopefully the new series will be finished filming and released soon! xx
I am sure I read Hudson and Rex next series is due soon. I was fearful there would be no more series as Albi has form for showing series that have already been cancelled.

I am sure I read Hudson and Rex next series is due soon. I was fearful there would be no more series as Albi has form for showing series that have already been cancelled.
On City TV it's release date is stated as 21st October and we haven't been far behind with the first 3 series, I'd personally prefer if they only showed 1 episode at a time of it rather than 2 xx

Alibi is my go to channel at all times. I also watch Father Brown, Death In Paradise and I’m an avid fan of Murder She Wrote, Midsomer Murders etc etc. I also watch all the real life murders like Killer Couples, Born to Kill etc etc and love the ones about autopsies - does this tell me something about my character or am I just inquisitive, hopefully the latter lol x

Good morning everyone hope you're all well 🙂
At 7:57am it was 8.2 for me - 0.5 units advised correction done and 16.0 units of tresiba done
00:41am bedtime it was 7.7 - I had 12g of carbs for my bedtime snack

At 10:17am bef breakfast this morning I was back last nights bedtime level of 7.7 - I had 36g of carbs (toast) and 4.5 units of humalog

5.9 again this morning 🙂

Watching another Eurovision with the fam today (1988 today, did 1987 last night)

We love Death in Paradise and Father Brown in this house, sister has binge watched DIP at least 10 times 😛 Also enjoyed Frankie Drake Mysteries and Miss Scarlet and the Duke

I hope you all have a pleasant day

9.6 for me today after a lovely long lie. Off to make brunch as we've not eaten for 17 hours - oops

have a good weekend everyone

Last edited:
I love Miss Fisher too but, the books & the tv show are twi different entities with their own delights: on tv there’s a disapproving aunt & a romance with the police inspector that’s not in the books; the books are much more a female Indiana Jones with the 2nd one “Flying Too High” understandably impossible to film as she dressed in black & straps herself to the fender of a moving car with a whoppee cushion bag of fluorescent paint splatting a trail for her pilot friend to follow at night to rescue a kidnapped little girl! 😱

Death in Paradise is always a welcoming delight every January to February & I always buy it on iTunes & rewatch many times! What can be better than The Caribbean sunshine & a good classic murder? 😛😎:D

Also, love Agatha Raisin which is also based on the books by MC Beaton but, updated for a contemporary audience! An ex London PR guru turned PI in The Cotswolds solving murders in her brightly coloured, stand out from the crowd, outfits, handbags & high heels! 😱 😛😎:D

I'm not so keen on the DIP's with Ben Miller as the detective I have to admit xx

Back