Group 7-day waking average?

Congrats @Diastard - I hope it is the first of many for you 🙂

5.2 is considered the "perfect score". Not too low for T1s and not too high for T2s. It is a bit of fun that we all join in with

Congrats @Diastard - I hope it is the first of many for you 🙂

5.2 is considered the "perfect score". Not too low for T1s and not too high for T2s. It is a bit of fun that we all join in with
OK, I understand now. Thanks. I had seem comments about this before but I assumed people were trying to get into the 4s, which is my own target. I think my own BG generally settles back to 5.5 if I fast, but it seems to be a bit lower this week.

Good morning 5.6 today

Today I’m up earlier than a work day, as busy weekend trying to get the house clearance of the former family home (down in Newbury completed)

Good morning folks. Another 6.6 at 6am. Exactly like yesterday. Does that mean I’m the devil?😉

Wet and murky up here, set for the day I believe. That’s fine, no where to go and no one to see, which suits me as this must be the first day for, what seems like forever, we don’t have to be anywhere, look after and feed errant grandchildren, or have appointments. Bliss.

Have a super Saturday whatever you don’t do.🙂

Good morning folks. Another 6.6 at 6am. Exactly like yesterday. Does that mean I’m the devil?
I couldn’t possibly comment😉😉

Good morning. 5.6 here. Nothing planned for today except some exercise on the beach after breakfast.

A nice round 5 for me this morning. 🙂

Dez

@goodybags hope all goes well today.
6.7 for me today. Felt a bit more energetic yesterday though a long way from dancing in my kitchen yet. Doctor didn’t ring which was rather disappointing. Daughter going to come and shave my legs when she has a spare hour - has to be done and she’s the one to do it lol. Have a good day all x

Morning All
A 6.9 on waking at 07:27
Have a great day and stay safe.

Morning good peeps. :D 3.3 on the Libre and Accu Chek, so straight in there with the orange juice (I keep it by the bed), I’m amazed I didn’t spill it!

Nothing much planned here except for taking back my new hiking boots. They’re just all-round uncomfortable. o_O I need to get out of the house anyway - I’m going stir-crazy for some reason.
Have fun, especially if you’re lucky enough to have sun.😎

6.5 this morning after being woken twice to do a test in the night. Humphrey is not in a good mood and seems to be a bit demanding as I am only in my first week back in auto mode. I know it will settle down once he has learnt what is needed, and this seems a lot easier than the start.

@eggyg Our open mic event went well. As a first timer I was very nervous, and then when I realised that although it was an ‘acoustic’ night we would be using mics. That was new to me but all went well and once I started singing I enjoyed it. Sang the song I wrote about living with T1, and as I looked around it was clear that I wasn’t the only one there!! No chance to talk to him as we were not allowed to mingle (COVID)
@SueEK glad that you are getting better and that your daughter is there for the essentials in life.
@Bloden the only way of knowing about boots is wearing them at home. I hope that you find something more comfortable.

A very grey day here, and already raining.
Time to make some soup and hunker down.

Morning all, 5.6 at 7am, but I went back to sleep again and now I’m 7.3. Another long walk yesterday afternoon, and we accidentally fell into the cafe in the next village for tea and cake afterwards. That’s the end of it, though, son went back home yesterday evening, as he’s planning to spend the next 24hrs in front of the Telly watching Le Mans.

8.0 today. Miserable wet and crappy day outside in Poole. Real sorry for all the grockles down here, spent hundreds of £s on a holiday in Bournemouth/Poole only to have the same shitty weather as back home up North.

Morning

7.9 today

Wet and miserable outside, a fine morning to put Alibi on and indulge in some more Murdoch Mysteries

Our GP's surgery website has changed to using Patient Services now so I've had to send off a request to sign up so I can order my prescriptions online as the old system will defunk at some point, would've been nice of them to inform their patients but nope, found out about it on the community FB page 🙄 hope my request is accepted as I have no idea where my photo ID is so just had to use a screenshot of the first page of my bank statement, my mum has no photo ID whatsoever either, blooming joke if you ask me
xx

Morning

7.9 today

Wet and miserable outside, a fine morning to put Alibi on and indulge in some more Murdoch Mysteries

Our GP's surgery website has changed to using Patient Services now so I've had to send off a request to sign up so I can order my prescriptions online as the old system will defunk at some point, would've been nice of them to inform their patients but nope, found out about it on the community FB page 🙄 hope my request is accepted as I have no idea where my photo ID is so just had to use a screenshot of the first page of my bank statement, my mum has no photo ID whatsoever either, blooming joke if you ask me
xx
Love Murdoch Mysteries.

6.9 for me this morning and an awful hang over after too much Prosecco last night. That will teach me, so sitting down hoping I feel better soon to do the housework and going to have to leave supermarket trip to hubby comes home from work as pretty certain I would still be over the limit to drive at the moment.

Have a nice weekend all.

Back