Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning 6.2 today

Off to work shortly, have booked tomorrow off work and hired a Luton van to get back down to Newbury tomorrow, move some furniture / personal possessions as the sale FINALLY completes this Friday on the family house (having accepted an offer just before Christmas)

Have a great day everybody 😎

4.8 here.

A dreadful day yesterday. I discovered that my wife had been hiding my things to kerp them safe from intruders. I wondered where things were going. Not a good scene when I found out and asked her to just leave my stuff alone. Real anger and upset from her for hours. Despair from me. I ended up eating nothing for my tea, and missed taking my other meds which are vital to life. I don't think I died.

Not too hopeful for today sadly.
Sorry to hear about the anger & upset yesterday @Gwynn
I’m sure you didn’t die after you forge your meds (unless I did also or I probably wouldn’t have read your post)
hopefully today will be a better day

6.4 today on a fresh blustery sunny day. Lovely baby bum legs now that daughter has shaved them - phew, was looking a bit like a gorilla. She brought me some beautiful dried flowers which look lovely in my long vase that I had bought earlier in the year from th car boot for £3.50, bargain. Have a good day all x
3F0C1617-B5AF-4366-9BDE-2160C397375F.jpeg

Morning all, 6.3 here. Had a sunny walk and coffee outside with friend yesterday. Weather pulled itself together just in time, it rained on the way there, OH had said to me as I left, do you want your waterproof, it’s still in my bag from last week, and I said blithely, no, it’s not going to rain. Where did such optimism come from in our climate? Anyway, I stayed dry, and he didn’t get to say 'I told you so'!

Morning all. Not sure how this happened but i woke to a 5.2!!
Got to nip into town this morning to pick up my prescription and a couple of other things. Won't take me long as i won't be distracted by other shops, most of them are shut.
@Gwynn i hope your wife has a better day today.
@SueEK your flowers and vase look lovely.
Have a good day everyone.

7.4 for me today. Bright sunny lovely day. The lovely Jane wants a little run out today, so we are off to Gold Hill at Shaftesbury, lunch at the Salt Cellar on the top. Naughty lunch but their fried mushrooms soaked in butter and salt are the stuff of dreams.

Morning folks. A nice round 6 for me. Another glorious day, yesterday turned out to be mega hot, took Zara for a walk, gosh I was glowing! Summer stuff all ready to pack so had to wear trousers, also my legs aren’t all smooth and silky like a baby’s bum, yet! Deforestation on the list for this evening.

Congratulations @freesia on your HS, I too have meds to pick up, I’m sending Mr Eggy, I haven’t time for distractions today.
@goodybags hope the move goes as smoothly as @SueEK’s legs! ( and mine later on today).
@Robin, glass half full gal, just like me. Glad you enjoyed your day out.
@Gwynn fingers crossed for a better day today.
@SueEK I love a long vase, especially if it’s a bargain.

Have a great day all, I’ll mostly be a giddy kipper, you’d think I’d never been on holiday before! One more sleep! 🙂

Morning all. Not sure how this happened but i woke to a 5.2!!
Got to nip into town this morning to pick up my prescription and a couple of other things. Won't take me long as i won't be distracted by other shops, most of them are shut.
@Gwynn i hope your wife has a better day today.
@SueEK your flowers and vase look lovely.
Have a good day everyone.
Congrats on your HS, good start to the day x

6.6 on the Libre this morning but only because I stuck in 1.5 units earlier. Needing lots of insulin at the moment for some reason and really don't like it, but no good protesting.... You need what you need! Off to swing the legs and see if I can reduce it that way.

@SueEK Your vase and flowers look stunning and what a perfect combination!

@freesia Many congratulations on your House Special this morning

@Barfly There are no significant carbs in mushrooms or butter so, as a Type 2 diabetic, they are a perfect choice.... just go very steady on any bread with them and enjoy. Hope you and "the lovely Jane" have a great day.

@eggyg It is catching!....I am getting excited about you going on holiday now too. Hope you have a fab time and look forward to hearing about it.

5.6 for me today. 🙂
@freesia congratulations on the 5.2

Dez

Good Morning All
A 6.0 for me this morning on waking. One great thing was that my 20km and 30,000 steps has reduced my weight to 15st 1lb. Hope it gets through the 15 barrier without getting stuck for days. That might give extra incentive to carry on through the 14’s.
Stay safe and have a great day.

@freesia well done on that ‘magic number’, your meters must have had a hardware boost so that it shows on the screen. (where do you get the updated software? LOL)

@Gwynn I hope you have a better day today.

Good morning every one. 5.8 this morning after going up to a stratospheric 18.9 last night!! For some reason I was craving comfort food which doesn’t go well with gastroparesis. One slice of bread crisp sandwich with seafood stick at 4pm followed by a few nachos melt, cheesy garlic bread and a slice of pizza from Pizza Hut delivery at 9pm. Thank goodness this is something I don’t do very often but the craving for comfort food was soooooo strong.

Morning

9.5 today

No I've unfortunately not had a long lie

I may not have had to make any of those calls I was prepared for yesterday but I've more than made up for it this morning! Feeling very stressed! Had a text this morning from NHS-No Reply reminding me about my Near Me appointment at 15:15, log into the waiting room 5 minutes before the appointment by clicking this link, if you can't attend the appointment please call the number on your appointment letter, that would help if I'd got a letter and knew what the appointment was! After numerous calls I've apparently got an appointment with the consultant tomorrow which was made 2 weeks ago, I have no earthly idea how to use this Near Me service and the website isn't much help :(
xx

Morning all. Checking in with a 5.7 at 06:07. Lovely and sunny first thing but it has now clouded over. Hopefully it will burn off soon and we'll have a bit of sunshine.

@freesia congrats on the HS

@Gwynn I hope you have a better day today

Morning

9.5 today

No I've unfortunately not had a long lie

I may not have had to make any of those calls I was prepared for yesterday but I've more than made up for it this morning! Feeling very stressed! Had a text this morning from NHS-No Reply reminding me about my Near Me appointment at 15:15, log into the waiting room 5 minutes before the appointment by clicking this link, if you can't attend the appointment please call the number on your appointment letter, that would help if I'd got a letter and knew what the appointment was! After numerous calls I've apparently got an appointment with the consultant tomorrow which was made 2 weeks ago, I have no earthly idea how to use this Near Me service and the website isn't much help :(
xx

That seems very stressful, everything tends now to go through websites and text messages.
This morning I eventually got a sick note from the doctor which says I may go back to work as long as no driving coaches, due to waiting for DVLA.
However it was sent through digitally. How was that to be downloaded and then sent through to work!
Eventually managed but think work may have it three times on various emails. Think Paper copies are easier and less stressful.
Hope your appointment with consultant goes well.

5.8 for me today, thought it might be higher as had some bad news that a good friend of mine was rushed to hospital with what was thought to be an infection from a tooth extraction on Friday and turned out to be a very aggressive form of leukemia, currently receiving chemo, had a bone marrow biopsy so waiting on those results. Really hoping he pulls through. I have been tearful and it has also stirred up some emotions from when my dad was in hospital last year. I also didn't realise how much I loved this friend as we often take friendships for granted without realising the emotional connection we have made.

@freesia - congratulations on the HS today.

My boss has been lovely and let me take time out of work to go to a morning yoga session which has helped calm me down.

Have a good day everyone. Sorry I have been through and read the posts, just forgot to like them.

Back