Group 7-day waking average?

10.8 this morning. Now I'm on the lantus, I'm getting quite anxious about the BG numbers. I don't know how long it should take to expect them to come down. I've had a couple of days where they've all seemed quite stable and today I've had a higher reading pop up which I'm really gutted about. But I tested at tea time instead of lunch because I forgot lunch. Do the numbers just build up through the day anyway?

Just feeling a little overwhelmed I think. I guess it'll pass and I'll get used to it all.

@Molly M how did you feel? At 3 I would've been trembling, sweaty, heart racing etc, could your hands have been damp at all? Did you recheck it? xx

@Kaylz - my hands could have been damp as I had just washed them and assumed I had dried them OK but maybe I didn't - I assume that would have made a difference to the reading? I didn't think to do another test - if it happens again I will definitely do that.

At the time I felt totally fine, over the moon I had managed to do the walk I used to do (with only a couple of very brief stops) - then we had lunch and were both dropping off to sleep - I was no worse than OH (who isn't diabetic).

I will be checking my bg 2 hrs after dinner so in about 45mins time - hopefully that will be ok.

Thanks for your help @Kaylz

Morning all. I’ve just popped into Fiveland with a 5.9.
Very, very misty here, I believe it’s going to be a hot day up here. Highs of 23 degrees. In the meantime we’re travelling to Bristol for a couple of days where the temperature will be lower, highs of 19. TBF I much prefer that as the last two days, whilst great for drying my washing, is too hot for walking about in.

Must dash, got a long journey ahead, fingers crossed it’s uneventful.

Have a great day all, and hopefully, WiFi willing, I’ll “see” you tomorrow.
🙂

4.7 Have a great day

5.5 this morning and a nice graph. It is a pity I can’t maintain that during the day, but life just takes its course, and perfection is impossible, so I shall just let the pump do its best.

Have a good trip @eggyg
I hope today is less stressful @Kaylz

Busy day with weaving, Pilates and lunch.
Then visiting a friend who has just been diagnosed with cancer. Such a shock.

07:25 BS 8.1 Oops! Dead phone battery so, no alarm & LR is in an hour & a half late: phone plugged in now! 😳 Also, too many biscuits before bed: meant to have one as a bit low in the 5’s; ended up with 3! 😳 Ah well! Haven’t had bourbon creams in quite a while; lost my head a bit! 😛:D

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

Automatically took my pills, though, & inhalers so, seemed to have cultivated a nice new habit there! 🙄:D😉

Morning everyone. After yesterdays HS i had a steady incline all day, culminating in a 12.3 at bedtime!! 2u correction bought it down to a steady 7 overnight, waking to a 7.3 this morning. No idea why yesterdays levels rose but hey ho!

Off to Sainsburys in a bit. Its very dark and cloudy here atm. Have a good journey and holiday @eggyg. Bristol is a nice city, and enjoy Devon.

Have a good day folks.

6.4 today. My consultants nurse called me yesterday and went through everything with me. I’m doing most things right it seems, she’s unsure if the scan that has been ordered is the correct one so is going to check and then get back to me with an appointment, was reassuring to talk to her. Hubby back at work today so first day on my own but I’ll be fine, got a friend coming from work and had another yesterday which was lovely.
@eggyg hope the trip goes well with no hold ups.
@SB2015 sad news about your friend, I’m sorry and hope she can be treated and recover well x
Have a good Wednesday all xx

Morning

9.2 for me

Well fingers crossed I manage this video call this afternoon, if not it's not my fault and with such little notice I won't be feeling guilty if it goes to pot xx

5.6 for me this morning. 🙂
Misty here too so far, but it should get bright and sunny later like yesterday.

Dez

8.0 for me here - fabulously sunny day so far - have a great day

Back up to 8.6 today....Never mind bright and sunny gorgeous day here in Poole.

5.2 for me this morning.

@SB2015 - sorry to hear about your friend, it does come as a shock, hoping for a good outcome.

Hoping everyone has a good day.

Lorraine

Back