Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, and it’s a 6.7 from overcast Bristol.

Had a wonderful first day, I’m loving this city, so vibrant. It was scorching yesterday as we toddled off for a recce. 7 miles later! All in my Birkenstocks too. Walked from hotel to the docks and all the way round the harbour walk passing Brunel’s SS Great Britain in the process. It felt like we were really on holiday, everyone sitting outside the bars and restaurants enjoying the sun. Of course we had to join them, had something to eat and I maybe had a glass or two of Sauvignon Blanc.
Back to the hotel by 7.30, bed by 9! How rock and roll are we? 😛

Walk to the Clifton Bridge today, with trainers on this time. Have a great day everyone. 🙂

Attachments

• 861745E5-A3BF-4691-A82D-5C7D635E85E6.jpeg
    861745E5-A3BF-4691-A82D-5C7D635E85E6.jpeg
    44.4 KB · Views: 10
  • E0F7E810-4001-4C66-ADF6-26A7F513549F.jpeg
    E0F7E810-4001-4C66-ADF6-26A7F513549F.jpeg
    47.1 KB · Views: 10
@eggyg glad you’ve had a good start to your jollies, nice piccies.
6.1 today and another chat yesterday with the hospital. Should be getting my next appointment soon. Had a friend from work visit on Tuesday and another yesterday, nice to see a different face and catch up. Nothing planned yet again but will try and potter around the house and a couple of little walks up the road, oh it’s so exciting!!
Have a good day all and enjoy the sunshine if it’s with you xx

Morning

9.2 here

@SB2015 Well video call went ok and after worrying I'd mess it up and do something wrong, I didn't BUT he did! He refreshed so it ended the call and put me back in the virtual waiting room lol, it wasn't any help really as I wasn't needing it and he always just praises me, yesterday I got "if I could bottle what you do then I would", he is happier than I'm more relaxed about 9's etc now and isn't concerned as always thought I've tried to run too tight a ship and after listening to my issues over the last 18 months (not being out, my OCD etc) he isn't surprised I've been running on the higher side

Another call to Abbott this morning, sensor started reading 5mmol lower yesterday then had me at the seemingly preferred by it 2.9 all afternoon and evening and finally gave me the message that it wasn't working at 22:28, it had 4 days left and I can say I'm not best amused that yet another has gone this way :( but was replaced in just over 3 minutes on the phone, I'll have a few days off before applying another 🙄 xx

Morning all. Woken by the alarm and a 4.5 this morning after another day of highs and corrections yesterday.

@SB2015 i haven't changed my ratios, no. At the beginning of the holiday it seemed i didn't need to, everything was ok apart from a few nights of being woken at 3am with a high. Then everything seemed to settle down again. Last week on holiday, we had increased activity and apart from the odd high where i'd possibly miscalculated food as we ate out most nights and again a few nights of 3am highs things seem to settle again the end of last week and the beginning of this week. Its mainly been the last couple of days where i've been active but maybe not so much. Yesterday was awful, corrections after breakfast, at teatime, before bed and in the middle of the night! (I do set alarms to check if i have to do that). Anyway i shall be increasing my teatime ratio as that seems to be the main high and monitor my breakfast ratio, maybe increase my basal by half a unit so no 3am highs. I hate tweaking the insulin with my job. No sooner have i got ratios sorted than everything changes again.
One good thing - libre shows i've only had one hypo over a month and TIR over the month is 83%.

@eggyg glad you're enjoying Bristol, it is a nice city. Clifton is lovely. Take a walk up to the Observatory, the views over the bridge are lovely.

Hair being trimmed today for me. Have a good day everyone.

Can I come round to yours @Maca44 and admire your lovely lawn?!!:D
NO I don't even want people even looking at it, it is very shy :D . Can you tell I don't like party's would people think me rude if I just carry on gardening around them 🙄 & they will be using the Hot tub so I will have to empty it and refill after because Hot tubs wee and makeup don't mix well unless I put up another sign saying shower before you get in and have a wee wee.

5.5 this morning, following a 5.1 bedtime measurement. Slightly higher than recent morning readings but inside test strip tolerance. Saw off an old friend yesterday and gave in to finger buffet and victoria sponge temptation. Had a short spike but nothing too exciting.

NO I don't even want people even looking at it, it is very shy :D . Can you tell I don't like party's would people think me rude if I just carry on gardening around them 🙄 & they will be using the Hot tub so I will have to empty it and refill after because Hot tubs wee and makeup don't mix well unless I put up another sign saying shower before you get in and have a wee wee.
Do you also ask friends to take their shoes off before crossing your threshold? And, isn’t grass for walking on? 😉 😉

However, hot tubs? Designed especially for drunken friends to wee, fart, spill booze, wash off makeup, wash out hair colouring and more! Primordial soup😱

Good luck with the party, you’ll enjoy it (always the way with events you aren’t looking forward to).

7.2 today Bit overcast, expecting it to clear later in Poole.

Good Morning
A 6.5 here today at 07:51. Yes I woke up late.
Have a great day.

Morning all and it was an another side of the room 6.8 for me. Totally forgot to put the reader by the bed last night.

Today's excitement is a trip to Specsavers. Might sweep the patio as well. Put some sharp sand on it yesterday as it's a bit messy around the bird feeder.

Have a good day everyone.

It was 5.6 for me this morning. Very happy with that as I didn't get out for my power walk yesterday, so increased my Levemir back up to 8 units last night and levels stayed really stable all night.

@Kaylz So pleased your appointment went well and you have a supportive and encouraging consultant.

@eggyg Hope your holiday continues as it has started. Looks and sounds lovely.

Do you also ask friends to take their shoes off before crossing your threshold? And, isn’t grass for walking on? 😉 😉

However, hot tubs? Designed especially for drunken friends to wee, fart, spill booze, wash off makeup, wash out hair colouring and more! Primordial soup😱

Good luck with the party, you’ll enjoy it (always the way with events you aren’t looking forward to).
Na, don't care about the house but I have put in so much work into the lawn this year it's really nice, way too nice to walk on 🙂

Good afternoon everyone 🙂

4.7 this morning (compared to 4.4 yesterday)

Went to a local-ish maze on Tuesday afternoon with family and was good to be back there, followed by an impromptu McDonalds on way back (let’s just say I was very happy 😛)

Havé diabetic appointment in 1.5 hrs so need to catch the bus very soon, then going clothes shopping with mum. New trainers arrived yesterday and I love them :D

Wishing everyone a good rest of day 🙂 and a bunch of support, hugs etc tothose who need it <3

& they will be using the Hot tub so I will have to empty it and refill after because Hot tubs wee and makeup don't mix well unless I put up another sign saying shower before you get in and have a wee wee.
I’m not a fan of hot tubs either. o_O It’s basically sharing a hot bath! No thanks.😳🙂

@Kaylz So pleased your appointment went well and you have a supportive and encouraging consultant.
He's honestly lovely and great, I'd prefer to keep with these near me appointments though even if I do ever get back to normal as no hanging around waiting on buses, missing one home so waiting another hour etc as was a waste of both our times as I've never been in an appointment with him longer than 10 minutes as there's never been any need to be, always just had more of a laugh together than anything else!

New trainers arrived yesterday and I love them :D
Ohhh, what did you get? I'm a trainer gal and had quite a collection at one point, my OH once bought me a pair of white trainers for my birthday (November) and they sat in their box until summer as can't stand white trainers getting dirty lol xx

A 5.6 for me this morning after a glass or two last night. I went with rib-eye steak, asparagus, fine beans and salsa verde

Ha ha ha. That would be fine thing. She is a paranoid shizophrenic and completely unaware of her bizzare behaviour.

What you suggested would be great and normal. Sadly....

Ohhh, what did you get? I'm a trainer gal and had quite a collection at one point, my OH once bought me a pair of white trainers for my birthday (November) and they sat in their box until summer as can't stand white trainers getting dirty lol xx
I got some green Pumas, tend to go for running shoes now because they’re just so much more comfortable and lightweight. Haha I know what you mean, also have a white pair of Nikes which look fab but too scared to wear them 😛image.jpg

Back