Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning all. Last night,as per the last few days, my levels were fine during the day but suddenly rose to the 11s about half an hour before tea. Still been having 3am highs so decided to tackle those first before sorting the teatime reading. I upped the Tresiba by 1u last night and had 10 hrs sleep!! I must have woke to scan at some point as theres no break in the data but i don't remember. Woke to a 6.9 this morning with a lovely slow declining line. Will see what happens through the day and over the weekend.

@SB2015 i hope your levels have sorted themselves out now.
@eggyg have a good journey down to Devon.
@SueEK try making up a story. Take it in turns to say or write a paragraph. If writing it could be done in turns secretly with just a clue to what has been written. At the end, read it out. If he likes arty things, send him into the garden to collect anything he can find and get him to make a picture of an animal. Indoors, if you have ingredients give him verbal instructions on how to make something and he makes it (including washing up lol!).
I've got to take mum to hospital for some tests today so off soon. Have a good day everyone.

I’m not a fan of hot tubs either. o_O It’s basically sharing a hot bath! No thanks.😳🙂
4.5 today

The only time I like it is in winter when the stars are out it's very relaxing but who wants to sit in hot water in hot weather, doesn't make sense to me.

Morning - 8.5 for me

Good morning 🙂
9:38am - 7.7 - bef breakfast - 38g of carbs - 5.0 units humalog for food

6:18am - 12.2 - waking - 2.0 units correction - 16.0 units tresiba

23:09pm - 6.2 - 12g of carbs to see me through the night

I've no idea why it was 12.2 this morning but at least it was back down by breakfast

Oh, sorry, didn't mean to offend. Just tickled me a bit. I appologise

5.8 for me today. Heading off to another show with Zak tomorrow, so need to get myself a packed lunch put together. It will be an early start so this is my "Notice of intended absence" for tomorrow morning.

@Telemóveis Great reading this morning! I am assuming/hoping you didn't have another hypo through the night, just the one at bedtime? Looks like you handled it really well since your morning readng was just one decimal point off the optimum House Special.
Enjoy your haircut. If it is anything radical, we want to see photos??

Ha ha ha. That would be fine thing. She is a paranoid shizophrenic and completely unaware of her bizzare behaviour.

What you suggested would be great and normal. Sadly....
I totally understand where you are coming from my sister in law suffers with psychotic episodes and borderline personality disorder, which I think is very similar if not another way of saying schizophrenia. She can seem ok one minute and the next to me her behaviour is completely bizarre and irrational, but to her, her behaviour is normal and is rational, and we just have to go with it and know it is her illness, because to her it is normal, her perception of reality is different to the worlds, but for her that is her norm.

But it must be so emotionally hard on your having to watch someone you love and have spent so much of your life with, living like this. As I know I find just a few hours with my sister in law is emotionally draining for me and worrying about what I say in case when she is having a good day it sparks an episode.

Take care.

6.2 for me today. Emotionally I am in a better place, still incredibly worried about my friend, but talking with another friend, that me sitting here sobbing my heart out, not eating, running or doing any of the things I usually enjoy doesn't help him, that as hard as I am finding it I have to carry on with my life, while thinking and caring about him.

I have a meal out tonight and I was going to cancel, but I have decided I am going to go and enjoy myself as much as I can, that it is not disloyal.

Have a good day everyone.

Oh, sorry, didn't mean to offend. Just tickled me a bit. I appologise
Don’t think you need to apologise, I think @jeanettem1 is unaware of your situation and how marvellously you cope. We are all behind you xx

6.2 for me today. Emotionally I am in a better place, still incredibly worried about my friend, but talking with another friend, that me sitting here sobbing my heart out, not eating, running or doing any of the things I usually enjoy doesn't help him, that as hard as I am finding it I have to carry on with my life, while thinking and caring about him.

I have a meal out tonight and I was going to cancel, but I have decided I am going to go and enjoy myself as much as I can, that it is not disloyal.

Have a good day everyone.
I have sadly lost 3 very good friends, 2 my best friends in their 40s and it can’t help but affect you. Hopefully there will be good news for your friend and a positive outcome. As your other friends have said you have to carry on as best you can to stay strong for your poorly friend. Love to you xx

A 5.5 for me at 07:03. Late checking in today as I've been busy with the Social Workers this morning concerning the baby. Just starting to catch up

5.8 for me today. Heading off to another show with Zak tomorrow, so need to get myself a packed lunch put together. It will be an early start so this is my "Notice of intended absence" for tomorrow morning.

Lol. One days notice, How can the Admin side work which such a short notice period from a well known member.
Hope You have a great time and look forward to hearing your description of the show on your return. Photos may get round first problem of my message.

@Telemóveis Great reading this morning! I am assuming/hoping you didn't have another hypo through the night, just the one at bedtime? Looks like you handled it really well since your morning readng was just one decimal point off the optimum House Special.
Enjoy your haircut. If it is anything radical, we want to see photos??
Thank you 🙂 Yeah, didn’t wake up during the night with any symptoms so all is good. I’m surprised with that too, was expecting to be brushing into the 4s.

Jaja not sure a number 2 all over is deemed radical enough for a photo (except my mum who still hates it - she acts like I have a neon green mohawk lol), I just really like my hair short and tidy 😎

Ha ha ha. That would be fine thing. She is a paranoid shizophrenic and completely unaware of her bizzare behaviour.

What you suggested would be great and normal. Sadly....
Don’t think you need to apologise, I think @jeanettem1 is unaware of your situation and how marvellously you cope. We are all behind you xx
She could have been nicer in her reply ! Of course I didn't know!

Looks like a closed group within a group here. I don’t think this is the place for me! You’re every bit as rude as the other!

Back