Group 7-day waking average?

My 5.5 sweet spot at 06:00. The weather is looking better this morning and I’m hoping it’ll last through the weekend as I’m having my nephew and family over for a bbq.

Good morning Wednesday 5.4 today
do I win a prize for being first ?

have a great day everybody
You do. Which would you prefer, the money or the medal?

Morning all. :D 3.3 here, ouch. That’ll be yesterday’s gardening.

Nothing much happening here. The sun’s shining, so the roads and car parks’ll be busy busy. Our local beach is big enough not to get really crowded (famous last words 🙂). Ev1 seems to bring a carload of ‘toys’ to the beach these days - canoes, paddle boards, life jackets, beach tents...the list is endless. Where do people stash all this stuff when they get home?😳

That’s a marathon commentary @Lanny !:D

Going for a hat-trick @Robin ? Well done!

Congratulation @Robin on your HS again today.

6.9 for me this morning, but the brioche burger bun was worth everyone of the 43 gram of carbs.

Have a lovely day everyone, just about to start my morning yoga.

@Robin go for the hat-trick. 🙂
5.5 for me today. 🙂

Dez

Morning.

8.6 for me today (5.6 Libre :().

Early start as men working in garden and they start just after 7am. Didn’t get far with room straightening yesterday, so hopefully will crack that today...will involve lots of up and down the stairs, so I have Freddos ready, any excuse. Will be nice to have house all nice and straight again.

Water co dug big hole outside yesterday and closed the road, so it’s extra quiet outside today....but I now have a Bernard Cribben’s ear worm ...”Hole in the ground, so big and sort of round it was...” for those of you of a certain age🙂

Have a good day everyone.

Morning all. 5.3 today..so close!
Younger daughter home for a day and half so older daughter and SIL round for tea tonight :D . I love it when we are all together.
@rebrascora, the bride is stunning and your horses are so smart.
@Lanny, loving the commentary
@Robin congrats on the HS, fingers crossed for a hat trick tomorrow.
Off to do the shopping soon. Going early so i can spend more time with daughter. Have a good day everyone.

Bernard Cribbins, agh now I have the ear worm too....

4.7 here not a good evening as my wife was ill again. I feel so down about it all . It's relentless. She really believes people are out to get her and it has ruined our lives sadly.

I am in the middle of an OGTT should be interesting if nothing else

Morning all and 4.8 for me.

Damn, very painful hand yesterday, probably overdid attacking the yew. Seems easier this morning. Hoping it clears up as an we're going down to the studio next week to record be some more songs.

Have a good day everyone.

Good morning folks. Another in the fives, 5.7. Happy with that as I had half a portion of fish, chips and ( naughty) mushy peas last night after our wander on the Solway Coast. Took my BG whilst Mr Eggy in the chippy, 4.9, so hung on until he came out. Took a conservative bolus. We got home at 8.30, took BGs at 9.30 ( 2.5 hours after starting to eat),9.1. Bedtime, 10.30, 9.5 but I held my nerve, glad I did. I think I may have cracked this malarky at last. Until tomorrow! 😉

We had a lovely day, weather just perfect, sunny but not too hot with a nice gentle breeze. 7.5 miles of gentle walking. Weather supposed to change tomorrow so better get all the outdoor stuff done. Mr Eggy planning on gathering his onions!

Have a fab day.🙂

@rebrascora what a lovely photo of your boys. @Robin congrats on another HS, all fingers and toes crossed for a hat trick tomorrow. I’ll just be happy in the fives again. 🙂

I’ve added three out of 60 photos I took yesterday! Honestly we were in Scotland not the Algarve!

Attachments

• F8CF6E29-F228-47F5-908E-324D97FEEBDF.jpeg
    F8CF6E29-F228-47F5-908E-324D97FEEBDF.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 14
  • F0FB23EE-9904-4671-8A7C-583F615ABFA4.jpeg
    F0FB23EE-9904-4671-8A7C-583F615ABFA4.jpeg
    46.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 6988D0AD-BDEB-4C96-86BE-328929BE166B.jpeg
    6988D0AD-BDEB-4C96-86BE-328929BE166B.jpeg
    57.7 KB · Views: 14
7.8 at 8:05 first time under 8 wheeee!!!

Congrats to @Robin on the double. Fingers crossed for that rare hat trick tomorrow. I couldn't like your post @Gwynn I can only imagine how hard things must be for you. I hope you have a better day today

A 6.0 for me at 06:30 this morning. I've been eating too much recently (healthy things but too much of them) so back on the wagon today

Morning

9.4 for me

Was on fire this morning, 6:15am and I'm pulling 9 letter words out the bag on Countdown (no BBC Breakfast programme or even news on BBC 2 this week so Countdown it is) used to love watching it, me and Bruce went away to Edinburgh in 2010 and we sat every afternoon with out notepads and pens playing along haha

Had a work capability assessment via phone yesterday, it wasn't due until 14:15 but the woman called at 13:15 saying she was running early and she could call me back in a few minutes after having a look at my case notes if that was ok so I took the offer to get it over and done with and she called back at 13:22 xx

Meant to add a congratulations to @Robin no pressure for tomorrow! xx

Great pictures @eggyg Looks like you had a fab day. And a great picture of your boys @rebrascora

Back