Group 7-day waking average?

11.7 today for hubby diabetic nurse rang up novo mix up to 48 morning rapid 8 lunch novo mix 20 evenings time . Nurse ringing back In 2 weeks see if any improvement .
diabetic eye check today it’s been about 2 years since he had them done

Hi folks.

Lots of headspace things going on right now. Legal stuff still tumbling endlessly on, therapy from SurvivorsUK being really challenging as well as hugely supportive of course.
And I’m moving which is a wrench. I’m only moving to the upper floors in this house but it means I’m losing my balcony space so I’ve been decorating and getting my head around advertising this place for rent etc.
Weight is stable, higher than I’d like it to be but it’s stable which is better than increasing, and I’m not routinely testing each morning at the moment.

I do keep popping into the forum and reading posts even if I’m not quite so vocal!
Glad to “ see” you Colin. I knew you wouldn’t be far. Sometimes a retreat from things help a bit. Just keep popping in now and again to say hi. I miss your craic. Keep strong. Xx

OGTT yes oral glucose tolerance test., catchy isn't it

Good morning everyone 🙂
Happy hump day
FB_IMG_1628063600723.jpg
7:10am 7.9 within target - 16u of tresiba taken

Morning All
A 6.0 for me today at 07:22. Perhaps the biscuit at bedtime raised it slightly.
On the good side weight has dropped to 15 st 4 and a bit. But under 5. Back in April I was 17st 5lb. Only trouble is trousers now need belt.
congratulations @Robin on 2 in a row. Has the hat trick been done?
Keep safe all.

Up late and 5.2 which is very rare for me can only put it down to getting up late normally up around 6am.

Ok, 2hrs after Lucozade BG 4.1

But it may have been a duff test as some have said that they have changed the formula and the amount I took may have been wrong too..

Just been out to get some glucose powder. I will repeat the test tomorrow using 75g of glucose. But I will doubld check that that is the right amount before then.

Congratulations on your HS @Maca44 xx

6.3 for me this morning but there was a single fizzy worm involved a couple of hours before, when I dipped to 4.1 I have had to be pretty generous with my insulin (both basal and bolus) the last few days to keep in range and I must have over egged it slightly last night, but my body is clearly unhappy about something. Ibuprofen helped me stay mobile yesterday and I got some hoof trimming done but I could definitely feel when it's effects were wearing off. Hopefully whatever it is will pass soon. Took 4 units of Fiasp this morning and still waiting for it to kick in an hour and a half later, so that I can have breakfast. Looks like I may need to inject more but will give it a bit longer. No sign of a downward sloping arrow on my Libre yet and still 6.2 and horizontal so looks like FOTF has soaked it all up. Just done a finger prick to double check and got a 6.1 so looks like this Libre sensor is a good one but more insulin needed. Arrgh!

Congrats to @Maca44 and particularly @Robin on a double House Special. Go Girl!

@Barfly Well done on getting sub 8 this morning. You are doing great. Keep at it!

@DuncanLord Congratulations on passing an impressive weight loss milestone.

@Kaylz Congrats on a nine letter countdown result! Impressive! Did the contestants get it too?

@Ibby Good to hear that you are getting a bit more support with your husbands treatment and his doses have been increased. Look forward to seeing less double figure results now. How are you managing with regard to putting weight on him. If he drinks coffee making it with double cream instead of milk will add calories and help to build him up a bit.... and it tastes good.

@eggyg Great result after your fish supper! 😎 Does that mean you have it cracked now and don't need to practice anymore! :( Lovely photos.

Hope I didn't forget anyone who needed support or cheering on or was just displaying an element of genius which needed acknowledging!

@Maca44
Congratulations on that magic number. Perhaps it’s telling you to get up late every day. Lol

Ok, 2hrs after Lucozade BG 4.1

But it may have been a duff test as some have said that they have changed the formula and the amount I took may have been wrong too..

Just been out to get some glucose powder. I will repeat the test tomorrow using 75g of glucose. But I will doubld check that that is the right amount before then.
Yes, they have changed the ingredients and formula for Lucozade to a lower GI.

9.1 for me today. Didn't check first thing as I suspected it wouldn't have made pleasant reading. Crisps and a Kit Kat last night at the cinema as we had nephews visiting. First time in 6 weeks or something I've had either/both. Felt I had a sugar/junk food hangover this morning so not in a hurry to repeat that. OH managed to persuade me to go for a walk so we did 35 mins and the fresh sea air was great. So plucked up the courage to test when we got home and 9.1 it was.

In other news, I got my ferritin blood test done yesterday and our fab nurse agreed to also send some blood to get the HBA1C done at the same time after warning me I probably wouldn't see any difference as my last one was only about 4 or 5 weeks ago. Hopefully there will be a difference

@Kaylz Congrats on a nine letter countdown result! Impressive! Did the contestants get it too?
The female contestant that's been there a few shows now did but the male only came up with a 7, there was no challenging number games either, all too easy, missed the conundrum though as went to get my breakfast xx

Bernard Cribbins, agh now I have the ear worm too....

4.7 here not a good evening as my wife was ill again. I feel so down about it all . It's relentless. She really believes people are out to get her and it has ruined our lives sadly.

I am in the middle of an OGTT should be interesting if nothing else
I liked your post because of the 4.7 score @Gwynn
not because of what problems you have in your life
stay strong
TC.

Back