Group 7-day waking average?

My wife and I went out for a meal tonight, a regular occurrence on a Wednesday. We’re lucky to have a number of good restaurants in easy striking distance. Tonight we went to The Chef & Manager as they have a filet steak special on Wednesdays. However, tonight they also had lobster, which is my favourite.

I had prawn & mushrooms with two slices of toast to start, followed by lobster with salad and boiled potatoes. With great difficulty I resisted the baklava and ice cream and I never have any alcohol when I’m driving, so just sparkling water. I tested after two hours and my BG was 8.8 the highest I’ve had for a long time. I’m interested to see what I get in the morning.

My wife and I went out for a meal tonight, a regular occurrence on a Wednesday. We’re lucky to have a number of good restaurants in easy striking distance. Tonight we went to The Chef & Manager as they have a filet steak special on Wednesdays. However, tonight they also had lobster, which is my favourite.

I had prawn & mushrooms with two slices of toast to start, followed by lobster with salad and boiled potatoes. With great difficulty I resisted the baklava and ice cream and I never have any alcohol when I’m driving, so just sparkling water. I tested after two hours and my BG was 8.8 the highest I’ve had for a long time. I’m interested to see what I get in the morning.
Sounds delicious. I hope you get good results.

5.1 for me today which is quite surprising considering I crashed early last night before taking my evening Levemir. I had set an alarm to take it but must have slept through it, so injected that at 2.30am when I woke up. Tried to get back to sleep but gave up just after 4am. My BG levels have been beautifully level throughout.
Diabetes is odd. You do everything right and levels go haywire then you miss an important insulin dose and you get a beautifully straight line in the 5s!

I had a cheeky glass of wine after my post last night, and it’s a 5.5 for me at 06:00. I’m always happy with that sweet spot.

I had a cheeky glass of wine after my post last night, and it’s a 5.5 for me at 06:00. I’m always happy with that sweet spot.
Good for you and well done on hitting your own "Henry Special" yet again. You're on a bit of a roll with that at the moment aren't you.

Good for you and well done on hitting your own "Henry Special" yet again. You're on a bit of a roll with that at the moment aren't you.
Thanks Barbara. Yes, four of the last six days.

4.6 and pleased with weight loss all be it slow but no rush, I'm starting to feel body confident again although I think I will be stuck with old lady's breasts where my skin has stretched so wont be going topless on the beach :D.

PS. Nothing wrong with old lady's breasts but not a good look on a man :(

@Robin and @Maca44 congrats on the HS’s yesterday, shame you didn’t make the hat trick Robin but great to get 2.
5.4 today, not sure where that came from, my 60 day average is 6.8. Had phone call with the pain team yesterday to tell me how and when to use morphine pump I will wake up with 😳. Told to bring in high waisted old lady knickers as I shall also have a ‘caesarean cut’ so hubby had to go out and get me some, ooh they look just fab. Leaving at 4am tomorrow, will post again when feel able to.
Have a good day all x

Thanks Barbara. Yes, four of the last six days.
Give that man a medal! And a silver for @Robin too.

Morning all. :D 4.1 here.

It’s raining boo hoo. Oh well, the tomatoes’ll be happy. There’s just two of them at the moment, so I’ve given them names. My neighbour reckons I won’t be able to eat them now!😛

PS. Nothing wrong with old lady's breasts but not a good look on a man :(
Not a great look on anyone (speaking from own experience)!😳 Well done on the steady weight loss @Maca44.

Morning folks. 6.7 today.

It’s fine, weather wise, so far. Got the farmers’ children arriving at 9.30, hoping it’ll stay fine so we can get out for a walk this morning. Then this afternoon, when it’s supposed to rain, we’re going to watch Peter Rabbit 2 on Apple TV. I’m excited as I’m sure the two little ones will be, not so sure if the “too cool for skool” 14 year old will be! Then the other 14 year is coming about 2.30, she likes a lie in! GFC for tea, Grandad’s Fried Chicken, with skinny fries and coleslaw. Then they’ll all eventually go to bed at some point during the evening.😉 I’m having an early night as we have baby Zara in the morning too as mummy going to the hairdressers! Am I completely and utterly bonkers? Answers on a postcard please!😳

See you in the morning, have a grand day. I’m revelling in my last one and a half hour of peace! 🙂

Shame @Robin so close too.
@rebrascora I think I will keep practicing, tonight’s offerings will be a challenge. 😛
@HenryBennett good result.

@Robin and @Maca44 congrats on the HS’s yesterday, shame you didn’t make the hat trick Robin but great to get 2.
5.4 today, not sure where that came from, my 60 day average is 6.8. Had phone call with the pain team yesterday to tell me how and when to use morphine pump I will wake up with 😳. Told to bring in high waisted old lady knickers as I shall also have a ‘caesarean cut’ so hubby had to go out and get me some, ooh they look just fab. Leaving at 4am tomorrow, will post again when feel able to.
Have a good day all x
Good luck for tomorrow Sue. Will be thinking of you. Xx

Good morning. 5.3 for me. Its sunny atm buy forecasting rain for the next few days. Have had younger daughter here for a couple of days and its been lovely, she lives 200 miles away so we don't get to see her often. Older daughter and son in law came for tea last night, it was so nice having everyone together.

Well done @HenryBennett for your level after that fab meal.
@Robin never mind 2 out of 3 is fantastic work.
@eggyg enjoy the peace and quiet while you can.
@SueEK we'll be thinking of you tomorrow. I hope everything goes ok and you are home soon. Take care.

Have a lovely day folks, whatever you are doing.

5.4 for me today. 🙂
Back to the rainy season, methinks. 🙄

Dez

Morning

8.2 today
xx

Good morning Thursday 8.1

I woke up just now as off work for a few days, shan’t be doing much
as my wife still isn’t to lively (just flu like symptom) following her 2nd jab
@SueEK hope all goes well and your back home soon.
@Maca44 ..lol I know how you feel, thinking of changing my name to mr creasy

Good morning Thursday 8.1

I woke up just now as off work for a few days, shan’t be doing much
as my wife still isn’t to lively (just flu like symptom) following her 2nd jab
@SueEK hope all goes well and your back home soon.
@Maca44 ..lol I know how you feel, thinking of changing my name to mr creasy
I was thinking of changing my name to Kate

Back up to 8.0 for me today...

Back