Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. 10.2 this morning but had 1/2 of Chinese take away. Trying for an earlier gp appointment as really tired, crabbit, memory poor, etc etc. Feel like a wimp but fed up searching memory banks for information that's maybe there, maybe not..thyroxine been changed over last few months, and I have read somewhere about metformin effects on folic acid and memory
Now having moaned, wish me luck
Have a good day all

A wet good morning to you. I awake this morning with a figure of 5.0.🙂

Morning all. 10.2 this morning but had 1/2 of Chinese take away. Trying for an earlier gp appointment as really tired, crabbit, memory poor, etc etc. Feel like a wimp but fed up searching memory banks for information that's maybe there, maybe not..thyroxine been changed over last few months, and I have read somewhere about metformin effects on folic acid and memory
Have a good day all
Carol...if you're not feeling too well...I wouldn't worry too much about your levels...when unwell BG won't behave...not much we can do with that...good to get to see your GP early...we know when we're 'not feeling right'...hope it gets addressed ASAP...good luck.

Carol...if you're not feeling too well...I wouldn't worry too much about your levels...when unwell BG won't behave...not much we can do with that...good to get to see your GP early...we know when we're 'not feeling right'...hope it gets addressed ASAP...good luck.
Thanks Barbara. You are right, I am more worried about the other stuff

Thanks Barbara. You are right, I am more worried about the other stuff
Absolutely Carol...we have to prioritise...good luck.

Morning all. A 4.9 head still on pillow and 5.2 after sorting the dogs out.

I hope you feel better soon Amanda and are able to get some sleep {{hugs}}.

Good morning lovelies 🙂 from a cold part of Scotland lol but I don't care as I'm relaxing in the house today! 🙂

@AJLang sorry to see you've ended up in hospital, hope they let you home and you feel better soon! Hugs

@Carolg good luck with the Drs

Anyway a 4.6 for me today and all I can say is ouch my eye is very tender to move today lol

Have a lovely day folks! :D xx

Good morning . Not had a chance to read any posts , so I hope you are all ok.
It’s 6.6 today.

Have a good day all
Good luck Carol! I hope they can get to the bottom of and you feel brighter soon 🙂

Snap, Tally! A 7.0 for me too.😛 How have you been getting on, newbie?🙂

Morning all.🙂 Back at work on Monday, so trying to squeeze every last drop of fun out of every last second of freedom!🙄

I’m getting there I think :D just taking a day at a time.

Enjoy the remains of your holidays 🙂

Good morning all, 5.9 after a difficult evening getting home with cancelled trains and missing connections. I over treated a low and then went very high.
Wishing you all a good day.
New day today Jo...and a 5.9 is not bad considering the stress of yesterday...you're home...that's the main thing...hope your time is your own today...then you can relax a little.

New day today Jo...and a 5.9 is not bad considering the stress of yesterday...you're home...that's the main thing...hope your time is your own today...then you can relax a little.
Yes, it is a new day and at home so can cook my own food as well as rest!
That naughty Churchill, I expect he just purred when you told him off!

Good morning lovelies 🙂 from a cold part of Scotland lol but I don't care as I'm relaxing in the house today! 🙂

@AJLang sorry to see you've ended up in hospital, hope they let you home and you feel better soon! Hugs

@Carolg good luck with the Drs

Anyway a 4.6 for me today and all I can say is ouch my eye is very tender to move today lol

Have a lovely day folks! :D xx
I hope the pain gets better today and good you can rest and recover. Have a lovely day too.

Back