Group 7-day waking average?

Morning...arrived home around 9pm last night...good days work...later met friends for dinner...arrived home relaxed despite the A1(M)/London traffic...shattered...bed at midnight...wide awake at 4am...urghhh...HbA1c test this morning...so the last six months of hard work about to be put to the 'test'...the weekend wait for results😱😱😱...no idea why I get so tense...woke to a 5.7.
That's not much sleep at all, hope you can relax later. I understand the worry and sure you will get good results. Good luck with everything.

That's not much sleep at all, hope you can relax later. I understand the worry and sure you will get good results. Good luck with everything.
Thanks Jo...hoping to relax at home today...just potter round doing nothing...have a good weekend.

Good morning all, 3.6 which woke me up, have appointment with my DSN at nine to talk about meters and going to USA soon.
Happy Friday everyone.
Urghhhhhhhhhhhh...another in need of sleep?...hope levels back to normal...is this the appointment where you get the 'all singing all dancing' new meter...good luck with your appointment...and the New York trip...not that I'm bitter...but...you get New York...I get 'Up North':D:D:D.

Good luck everyone having tests etc.thought I woke up early, but compared to others my 6 o'clock wake was almost a long lie. 8.9 for me. Thank crunchie it's Friday

Morning folks happy Friday, according to my libre I woke to 5.4 but finger prick says 6.7 🙄 will continue my comparisons for the next wee while especially as it looks like I was down as low as 4 for a good chunk of my night :confused:

Good luck to all those with tests and appointments today 🙂

Hello peeps! I awake with a 5.6 this morning. Very pleased as after last nights carb heavy meal, went to bed on an 8.5. Actually that wasn't bad considering I has a pudding which consisted of a chocolate muffin topped with chocolate blancmange, butterscotch angel delight, cream & crumbled flake.😱 Week today is my HbA1c. Good luck with yours today. @Bubbsie.

Good morning everyone. 7.3 today 🙂 Glaucoma appointment today. The optician told me last week that according to the visual field test I had lost more sight in my left eye (10 spots missing out of 26) so today's appointment should be "interesting".

Morning guys 🙂 good luck with the blood tests @Bubbsie and @khskel and hope your appointment goes well @New-journey 🙂 a so close yet so far 5.1 for me today, hope everyone has a lovely day! :D x

Urghhhhhhhhhhhh...another in need of sleep?...hope levels back to normal...is this the appointment where you get the 'all singing all dancing' new meter...good luck with your appointment...and the New York trip...not that I'm bitter...but...you get New York...I get 'Up North':D:D:D.
Went back to sleep and set snooze on my alarm three times. I already have my new meter and not happy with it. Oh well, see if I get the smart meter.
Arizona in two weeks! No New York but not complaining at all.

Morning all. Another wet and grey morning, and a third postee on a 5.7.
Off to see the dermatologist shortly, hopefully they are going to confirm funding for a new treatment for my psoriasis as it is getting out of control again :(

Went back to sleep and set snooze on my alarm three times. I already have my new meter and not happy with it. Oh well, see if I get the smart meter.
Arizona in two weeks! No New York but not complaining at all.
Hopefully will be snoozing myself later...raining...drizzly here...just suits my mood this morning...so...decided going to come home...lit the fire...switch on rubbish TV...plonk myself in the comfy chair...just sink into it...New York/Arizona still preferable to 'Up North'...apologies to those 'Up North' figure of speech.

Morning guys 🙂 good luck with the blood tests @Bubbsie and @khskel and hope your appointment goes well @New-journey 🙂 a so close yet so far 5.1 for me today, hope everyone has a lovely day! :D x
Tomorrow K...5.2...my prediction...good number given the stress of this week with the eye problems.

Good morning everyone. 7.3 today 🙂 Glaucoma appointment today. The optician told me last week that according to the visual field test I had lost more sight in my left eye (10 spots missing out of 26) so today's appointment should be "interesting".
Good luck.

Back