Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, woke late after being awake half the night , woke to 8.6 slightly raised temperature but think I feel better than yesterday although still feel rubbish.

AJLang hope you get home soon .

Kaylz have a good restful day.

Carol hope you feel better soon.

Morning all, woke late after being awake half the night , woke to 8.6 slightly raised temperature but think I feel better than yesterday although still feel rubbish.

I hope you feel better soon and can catch up on sleep during the day.

Yes, it is a new day and at home so can cook my own food as well as rest!
That naughty Churchill, I expect he just purred when you told him off!
Urghhhhhhhhh...didn't tell him off Jo...didn't have the heart...he doesn't ask for much...no as demanding as Harry...thought I'd be spending the day at home...seems like I'll be off to London for work at some point today...hey ho!

Barbara...hope that small improvement means that virus is on the wane...don't sweat on those numbers...concentrate on getting yourself absolutely well...hope you can rest up today...take care.

Hi everybody hope you're all keeping well 🙂 it was 8.5 for me on Tuesday then..... I started with the sickness bug which hubby started with on Monday evening

27/9/2017
BG: 26.3 ~ waking on Wednesday ~ did sick day insulin
BG: 21.0 Tuesday
BG: 18.8 ~ did sick day insulin
BG: 15.4 ~ did sick Day insulin
BG 15.1 ~ did sick day insulin + basal
Not eating all day Wednesday

28/9/2017
BG: 19.6 Thursday ~ did sick day insulin
BG: 12.8 ~ did sick day insulin ~ waking
Basal insulin
BG: 12.3 ~ sick day insulin ~ ate x1 round of bread with soft cheese spread on ~ breakfast

Ketones
Wednesday 27/9/2017
7:51am 2.1
13:05pm 0.5
21:04pm 0.8

Thursday 28/9/2017
5:08am 0.4
9:20am 0.6

These have altered since two days ago ~ Feeling really upset at seeing that these have altered since I started with my sickness/vomiting bug on Tuesday evening 😡

Attachments

• 20170928_123815.jpg
    20170928_123815.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 4
Morning all. 7.8 @ 6.36am high for me, think it's because I slept on the sofa and it's half a foot too short, my legs were crinkled. :(

Feeling really upset
(((hugs))) The readings will go down when you're feeling better I'm sure.

(((hugs))) The readings will go down when you're feeling better I'm sure.

I really do hope they do come back down. The vomiting was overnight on Tuesday & into yesterday until about midday & today I'm still not feeling my normal self 😡

Thank you everyone. I'm home!!!! It appears that I have a weird ECG but it's normal for me because it was the same three years ago when I had detailed heart tests which were completely fine. He's not sure what has caused the symptoms but it may be a virus etc. But no diagnosis until I've had a stress echo heart test done as an outpatient.

I really do hope they do come back down. The vomiting was overnight on Tuesday & into yesterday until about midday & today I'm still not feeling my normal self 😡
Hope you start to feel much better soon.
Once you feel better your levels will come back down.
Illnesses and infections play merry hell with our BGs don’t they.

Gill I'm so sorry to hear that you're feeling so unwell. Well done on keeping to the sick day rules although I'm sure there is some advice on sick day rules about still having easy to absorb carbs e.g. Full sugar Coke, ice cream etc (with relevant bolus). I think it is to reduce ketones so that you don't get starvation ketones. It may be worth checking with your DSN because different areas have different sick day rules. I hope that you feel better very soon

Thank you everyone. I'm home!!!! It appears that I have a weird ECG but it's normal for me because it was the same three years ago when I had detailed heart tests which were completely fine. He's not sure what has caused the symptoms but it may be a virus etc. But no diagnosis until I've had a stress echo heart test done as an outpatient.
Glad you are home. Take care.

2.9 for me today, and not a clue why! Not complaining though, it was actually easier to achieve good levels by under treating the hypo (thanks to foot on ground syndrome) and doing a tiny pre emptive correction when I got to work. Have been in target all day 😱

Morning...arrived home around 9pm last night...good days work...later met friends for dinner...arrived home relaxed despite the A1(M)/London traffic...shattered...bed at midnight...wide awake at 4am...urghhh...HbA1c test this morning...so the last six months of hard work about to be put to the 'test'...the weekend wait for results😱😱😱...no idea why I get so tense...woke to a 5.7.

Morning...arrived home around 9pm last night...good days work...later met friends for dinner...arrived home relaxed despite the A1(M)/London traffic...shattered...bed at midnight...wide awake at 4am...urghhh...HbA1c test this morning...so the last six months of hard work about to be put to the 'test'...the weekend wait for results😱😱😱...no idea why I get so tense...woke to a 5.7.
I'm sure you'll be fine Bubbsie, but good luck with the test 🙂

Good morning 🙂 6.6 for me today 🙂

Your home Amanda...you must be relieved...hope you get some quality rest over the weekend.

Back