Group 7-day waking average?

Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Lin...just after 3am...hope you can get some sleep later...I've never tested before getting up...might give it a try...what a difference.
I've tested before getting out of bed for some time now (when I have test strips that is!) Experimented testing before I lift my head off the pillow like @Northern does ~ and found my levels much lower than after putting my feet on the floor ~ that's when our levels begin to elevate. I reckon with the bgls you've been having, you could possibly have readings in the 4's.:D x

Last edited:
Good afternoon peoples. Thank you for all good wishes. I only have cough and cold, I'm a wimp! 🙂 6.8 @ 5.48am, then I went back to bed after breakfast and watching Dr Now performing bariatric surgery on fat people in Texas. Rather them than me! 😱
Eeeeeew! Agree with you there Ditto! x

Good afternoon folks! 🙂 that's me caught up in everything now, hope everyone feeling yucky feels better soon, that's me home, was seen to promptly but couldnt be fitted in this morning so had to return at 1:20 for an injection, back next week hopefully for the other eye :( but best to get it sorted! 🙂 x

Not had time to catch up, will do later, thanks @Bubbsie and @New-journey I'm sat outside waiting in the freezing cold and she's
only just text to say she's been delayed! She was meant to have picked me up by now and could have at least let me know a bit sooner! :( anyway 5.2 for me and will let you all know how I get on, have a lovely day folks! :D x
Congrats on another house spec Kaylz xx
Gold Star Gifts - T-Shirts, Art, Posters _ Other Gift ___.jpg

Last edited:
Not had time to catch up, will do later, thanks @Bubbsie and @New-journey I'm sat outside waiting in the freezing cold and she's only just text to say she's been delayed! She was meant to have picked me up by now and could have at least let me know a bit sooner! :( anyway 5.2 for me and will let you all know how I get on, have a lovely day folks! :D x
Hope you were wrapped up warm K ~ she's not played fair with you has she leaving you to wait in the cold for 15mins or so:( Hope your day improves as it gets longer, take care x

Morning...good sleep...feeling slightly more 'with it' today...lets see how long that lasts:D...good luck with you appointment @Kaylz ...think it's today?...woke to a 5.3
Good afternoon Bubbsie ~ good feeling when you've slept well ~ helps to take on the days challenges ~ hope your afternoon is going well, take care x

Last edited:
Good afternoon Bubbsie ~ good feeling when you've slept well ~ helps to take on the days challenges ~ hope your afternoon is going well, take care x
Did have a good sleep thanks WL...slept so well....woke up with a creased faced...just been out for a walk with Harry...kept my sunglasses on...did a massive house tidy this morning...this place was like a pig sty...now shattered...going to be windy this evening...just waiting to get the fire lit...sit back...relax...still winding down from last week

I've tested before getting out of bed for some time now (when I have test strips that is!) Experimented testing before I lift my head off the pillow like @Northern does ~ and found my levels much lower than after putting my feet on the floor ~ that's when our levels begin to elevate. I reckon with the bgls you've been having, you could possibly have readings in the 4's.:D x
Not sure about that WL...keep meaning to...forget to take meter with me...will try & remember this evening...be interested to see😉.

Not sure about that WL...keep meaning to...forget to take meter with me...will try & remember this evening...be interested to see😉.
Worth trying Bubbs ~ set your alarm or leave a note on your banister to take meter up with you ~ this is when two meters come in handy🙂 I keep my meter in bed with me by my other pillow ~ not for company you understand!!!!

Last edited:
Did have a good sleep thanks WL...slept so well....woke up with a creased faced...just been out for a walk with Harry...kept my sunglasses on...did a massive house tidy this morning...this place was like a pig sty...now shattered...going to be windy this evening...just waiting to get the fire lit...sit back...relax...still winding down from last week
Creases on your face😱 oh no:D:D hope nothing like Harry's (no offence Harry, your wrinkly face is an accepted part of your lovable face & persona!) I've often woken up with tramlines on my face only adding to the existing ones!😡 The wind is picking up here too ~ better baton down everything out back ~ and its bloomin' freezing now. Enjoy your evening Bubbs x

Last edited:
Happy Wednesday folks ~ tippling down all day ~ getting windy too.
Late posting this mornings bgl. Spoiled my run of 5's with a 6.5 at 10.26am ~ overslept! Ah well tomorrows another day. Hope everyone who's off colour today feels better soon ~ hence the pic to lift your spirits, take care all. x
Pics Photos - Good Afternoon Facebook Pictures Good ___.jpg

Good morning everyone. 6.1 today. I have hardly slept in hospital. I hope they let me home today.

Morning...slept soundly...so soundly didn't hear the noise of the Wii machine hitting the floor last night...wonder how that happened?...couldn't have been Churchill (the cat) who insists on sitting right next to it...he's denying it...RIP Wii machine...woke to a 5.9.

Good morning everyone. 6.1 today. I have hardly slept in hospital. I hope they let me home today.
Amanda..so sorry to hear you were admitted...not surprised you haven't slept...hospital is hardly the most restful environment...hoping you are well enough to return home today...keep us updated when you can...take care.

I hope you are feeling much better, Amanda, if tired, and they let you home today {{{HUGS}}} Take care
hug.gif

Good morning 🙂 Sensor died yesterday, so it's a Contour Next 6.1 for me today 🙂

Morning Amanda ~ sorry it was necessary for you to be hospitalised and that sleep eluded you ~ I too hope you will be well enough to be discharged today ~ thinking of you and sending love and {{{{{{huge hugs}}}}}} xxx

Morning Amanda ~ sorry it was necessary for you to be hospitalised and that sleep eluded you ~ I too hope you will be well enough to be discharged today ~ thinking of you and sending love and {{{{{{huge hugs}}}}}} xxx
Missed your post about being in hospital. Hope you are better today and discharged wirralass. Carol

Back