Group 7-day waking average?

I hope you start to feel better soon. I’m pleased to hear your Granddaughter is out of hospital and doing well.
I had my Apendix out 60odd years ago, now 😱 back in them days it required several days stay in hospital in bed. Thankfully things have changed a lot since then.

Thank you, it's a quick turn around in hospital these days like you my daughter had her appendix removed 30 years ago with a 5 day stay in hospital, now it's 24-36 hours stay.

Evenin' all. I'm watching 100 Year Old Drivers. They shouldn't be on the road! 😱 Everybody should be retested at 60 and every year after that imho.

6.3 @ 9.33am. I keep lying in due to having horrendous cough, cold and all the rest of it. I hurt all over. It hurts round my body when I cough. That's a lot of surface that's hurting! On the mend now hopefully. Have had the odd swig of Venos though I believe it puts one's blood pressure up. 🙄

It's a ginger biscuit for sickness, not a chocolate biscuit! :D

Hope you feel better soon x

Morning all, a 7.3 for me today. Busy day at work today will involve packing ready for our office move on Monday.

Not had time to catch up, will do later, thanks @Bubbsie and @New-journey I'm sat outside waiting in the freezing cold and she's only just text to say she's been delayed! She was meant to have picked me up by now and could have at least let me know a bit sooner! :( anyway 5.2 for me and will let you all know how I get on, have a lovely day folks! :D x

Bit late on parade this morning, but it was a 4.4 rising to4.6 once I'd sorted the dogs out. Didn't get above 6.5 yesterday and near my lower limit of 4.2 all night so might need to look at Lantus reduction again
View media item 159

Not had time to catch up, will do later, thanks @Bubbsie and @New-journey I'm sat outside waiting in the freezing cold and she's only just text to say she's been delayed! She was meant to have picked me up by now and could have at least let me know a bit sooner! :( anyway 5.2 for me and will let you all know how I get on, have a lovely day folks! :D x
At least a HS, congrats. though probably doesn't make up for waiting in the freezing cold and having to go to the appointment. I hope yours day gets better 🙂

GOod morning everyone. 6.1 this morning with a smooth line through the night 🙂
Good luck with you eye appointment Kaylz x

Congrats on the HS! 🙂 Hope you can get warm soon 🙂

Morning all, 7.7 for me today. Managed to achieve this by correcting right before I went to sleep - started at 10.0, did 2 unit correction, checked at 2am and was 5.7, brief hypo according to libre at 3am but then liver kicked in and woke up at a reasonable level. Feeling tired today and probably won't repeat the experiment but was interesting to see the difference the pre-sleep correction made. I just dont like the idea of have insulin on board while I'm sleeping!

Thanks Bubbsie feel awful ATM hopefully in a couple of days will feel better.
Barbara...its awful when we're not up to par...suspect you've had it for a few days...not reacted to it...prioritised your granddaughter...as we all would...now time to look after yourself...make sure you get back to full health...good food...lots of rest...I wouldn't worry about your numbers for the next few days...once you're well...then refocus your efforts...take care of yourself.

K thank goodness I drive myself...nothing makes me crosser than people being late...but...possibly a good excuse...when you have to get the kids to school...often it never goes to plan...so bear with them...hope you have warm clothing on...good news on the HS...and good luck with the appointment.

Evenin' all. I'm watching 100 Year Old Drivers. They shouldn't be on the road! 😱 Everybody should be retested at 60 and every year after that imho.

6.3 @ 9.33am. I keep lying in due to having horrendous cough, cold and all the rest of it. I hurt all over. It hurts round my body when I cough. That's a lot of surface that's hurting! On the mend now hopefully. Have had the odd swig of Venos though I believe it puts one's blood pressure up. 🙄

Sorry you're feeling poorly Ditto and do hope you begin to feel better soon. That cough of yours doesn't sound good ~ hope you haven't a chest infection. Take care ~ drink lots water ~ and keep warm x

Let's send our best wishes to our friend Sir Ian Hill ___.gif

Last edited:
Good afternoon peoples. Thank you for all good wishes. I only have cough and cold, I'm a wimp! 🙂 6.8 @ 5.48am, then I went back to bed after breakfast and watching Dr Now performing bariatric surgery on fat people in Texas. Rather them than me! 😱

A bit late posting woke to 7.8 this morning highest number for a while but may have something to do with the cold + sore throat and earache I'm fighting off , all thanks to the grandchildren at the weekend lol. My granddaughter is out of hospital after the appendix removal relieved all went well and back home with mum. 🙂
A bit late posting woke to 7.8 this morning highest number for a while but may have something to do with the cold + sore throat and earache I'm fighting off , all thanks to the grandchildren at the weekend lol. My granddaughter is out of hospital after the appendix removal relieved all went well and back home with mum. 🙂
Glad to hear your granddaughter is home & recovering ~ sorry to hear you're under the weather Barbara & hope you get better soon, take care & look after yourself x

Get Well With Lab Cards, Photo Card Templates, Invitations ___.jpg

I watched that programme too Ditto ~ l particularly liked the 90yr old lady (or was she 100?) she was lovely ~ such a character with a sense of humour ~ and she passed her assessment with flying colours. x

Back