Group 7-day waking average?

A bit late posting woke to 7.8 this morning highest number for a while but may have something to do with the cold + sore throat and earache I'm fighting off , all thanks to the grandchildren at the weekend lol. My granddaughter is out of hospital after the appendix removal relieved all went well and back home with mum. 🙂

A bit late posting woke to 7.8 this morning highest number for a while but may have something to do with the cold + sore throat and earache I'm fighting off , all thanks to the grandchildren at the weekend lol. My granddaughter is out of hospital after the appendix removal relieved all went well and back home with mum. 🙂
That's good to hear Barbara 🙂 Hope you are feeling better soon too, now you have a chance to relax a bit! 🙂

Evenin' all. I'm watching 100 Year Old Drivers. They shouldn't be on the road! 😱 Everybody should be retested at 60 and every year after that imho.

6.3 @ 9.33am. I keep lying in due to having horrendous cough, cold and all the rest of it. I hurt all over. It hurts round my body when I cough. That's a lot of surface that's hurting! On the mend now hopefully. Have had the odd swig of Venos though I believe it puts one's blood pressure up. 🙄

It's a ginger biscuit for sickness, not a chocolate biscuit! :D

Last edited:
I hope you start to feel better soon. I’m pleased to hear your Granddaughter is out of hospital and doing well.
I had my Apendix out 60odd years ago, now 😱 back in them days it required several days stay in hospital in bed. Thankfully things have changed a lot since then.

Evenin' all. I'm watching 100 Year Old Drivers. They shouldn't be on the road! 😱 Everybody should be retested at 60 and every year after that imho.

6.3 @ 9.33am. I keep lying in due to having horrendous cough, cold and all the rest of it. I hurt all over. It hurts round my body when I cough. That's a lot of surface that's hurting! On the mend now hopefully. Have had the odd swig of Venos though I believe it puts one's blood pressure up. 🙄

I hope you start to feel better soon . I’ve found ginger biscuits can help if I’m feeling a bit sick, lucky for me I love them.

Hope you are feeling better today @Ditto 🙂

Good morning everyone I hope you all have a good day and everyone that’s feeling rough starts to feel better soon.
I woke up extra early today 03 27 😱 look what happened after sitting up for a few mins to wake up properly and loo trip
image.jpg

Good morning everyone I hope you all have a good day and everyone that’s feeling rough starts to feel better soon.
I woke up extra early today 03 27 😱 look what happened after sitting up for a few mins to wake up properly and loo trip
View attachment 4800
Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Lin...just after 3am...hope you can get some sleep later...I've never tested before getting up...might give it a try...what a difference.

Morning...good sleep...feeling slightly more 'with it' today...lets see how long that lasts:D...good luck with you appointment @Kaylz ...think it's today?...woke to a 5.3

Ditto...sorry to hear you've been unwell...relieved to hear you're on the mend...how many ginger biscuits did it take?...Venos & ginger biscuits...what a combination...still if it works...why not:D.

I wouldn't worry too much about the 7.8 too much Barbara...understandable...great news about your granddaughter...sorry to hear about the cold...no doubt a 'little gift' from your grandchildren...now you'll be able to settle down...relax a little...hopefully you'll see that cold/earache off ASAP.

Is your Friday appointment to see Dracula or to get your HbA1c result Bubbs? x
Going to see Dracula Friday...then wait until the results appear online...good to be able to see my results before my appointment with the goodly Dr Max Medication the following Friday...then I have a chance to make my excuses for a poor result...or accept praise for an improvement...also get to see my cholesterol levels...helps me with the ever present 'Statins' discussion...which so far I have declined.

Good foggy morning! It's a 5.8 from me. Really must finish laying the plum slate today. Should only take 2 more wheelbarrow loads.🙂

Morning...good sleep...feeling slightly more 'with it' today...lets see how long that lasts:D...good luck with you appointment @Kaylz ...think it's today?...woke to a 5.3
Good morning @Bubbsie glad you slept well and you are slightly more with it. I am the same, after ending up doing very little yesterday. I imagine @Kaylz you won't have time to come on here before you go, but wishing you a successful appointment as well.

Slept well last night, awake once but not up to loo. Alarm woke me which is unusual. 8.6 this morning, so a step in right direction. Have a good day all.where is time going, half way through the week and to do list longer than the todone list.

I wouldn't worry too much about the 7.8 too much Barbara...understandable...great news about your granddaughter...sorry to hear about the cold...no doubt a 'little gift' from your grandchildren...now you'll be able to settle down...relax a little...hopefully you'll see that cold/earache off ASAP.

Thanks Bubbsie feel awful ATM hopefully in a couple of days will feel better.

Back