Group 7-day waking average?

Morning...not a bad sleep...got up to find the house tidy...thank goodness its looked like a squat for the last few days...lots of activity/exercise this week...my favourite appointment on Friday🙂eek:😱😱)...Harrys little legs will be going like the 'clappers' until the weekend...paperwork/invoicing today...woke to a 5.4.
Can you send your cleaning fairy over? Your numbers have been excellent, sure Friday will reflect this.

Good morning 6 for me and a day at home, very happy about that.
Ooh I bet you are Jo...enjoyed being at home yesterday...still a bit 'foggy'...looking forward to today...even if it is paperwork day...so relaxing to be in your own surroundings...enjoy it...no doubt you'll be off again soon.

Can you send your cleaning fairy over? Your numbers have been excellent, sure Friday will reflect this.
The cleaning fairy?...none of those here Jo...did the minimum yesterday...made it look tidy...can't relax if everything is chaotic...ironic...all tidy when I went bed...only been up for a couple of hours...already in disarray...phe...done a couple of miles on exercise bike...next tidy the garden...then walkies with Harry...working hard for Friday!

Ooh I bet you are Jo...enjoyed being at home yesterday...still a bit 'foggy'...looking forward to today...even if it is paperwork day...so relaxing to be in your own surroundings...enjoy it...no doubt you'll be off again soon.
Tomorrow! So today do I clean, do work on computer or relax! I will be doing my power walk for sure once fog has lifted.

Tomorrow! So today do I clean, do work on computer or relax! I will be doing my power walk for sure once fog has lifted.
Do a little of each...that's how I usually start...often...once it starts to look a bit tidier...I juts press on...before I know it...it's finished...then the comfy chair beckons:D:D:D.

Morning guys 🙂 well tomorrow I'm being picked up at 7:45! Original plan was to take their godson to school first then come and get me but then changed her mind so he didn't have to get up so early but it's fine for me to have to rush about like a headless chicken! :( anyways 5.0 here this morning and braving the cold to go sign on this afternoon lol, have a nice day folks! :D x

Morning guys 🙂 well tomorrow I'm being picked up at 7:45! Original plan was to take their godson to school first then come and get me but then changed her mind so he didn't have to get up so early but it's fine for me to have to rush about like a headless chicken! :( anyways 5.0 here this morning and braving the cold to go sign on this afternoon lol, have a nice day folks! :D x
Great you have a lift even if early, I hope appointment goes well and you have a good day despite the worry.

2806C60B-3B78-4126-83CF-B557CF27AC2F.gif Everyone. Hope you all have a good day.
6.6 when I woke up.

Morning all. 8.3 here - that'll be the dark chocolate digestive I ate in the middle of the night to stop myself throwing up!

Happy Tuesday all, anyone else finding the colours of autumn spectacular today?

Hello and good morning to everyone on here!! @ 7:25 i was 4.7 last night i was 4.2 so i am happy with that!!

It is lovely to read your chats it makes me feel like this is a real community helping each other to cope with the difficulty's not only diabetes gives us but all aspects of life.

It makes me a little emotional!! thanks to you all.

Morning all, 7.9 for me today. Just made an appointment for my next lot of blood tests ready for my review in a couple of weeks time. Fingers crossed the new medication regime is doing the job.

Thanks WL, thought about it's the next 4 Tuesdays I will have appointments, next week with the DSN and the same 2 weeks later but I also see the dietician then too, the other 2 weeks will be the job centre, if need be I will phone them and ask to change times or days as I'm sorry but my health comes first! 🙂 xx
You're so right Kaylz and pleeeze no need to apologise🙂 x

Morning...not a bad sleep...got up to find the house tidy...thank goodness its looked like a squat for the last few days...lots of activity/exercise this week...my favourite appointment on Friday🙂eek:😱😱)...Harrys little legs will be going like the 'clappers' until the weekend...paperwork/invoicing today...woke to a 5.4.
Is your Friday appointment to see Dracula or to get your HbA1c result Bubbs? x

The cleaning fairy?...none of those here Jo...did the minimum yesterday...made it look tidy...can't relax if everything is chaotic...ironic...all tidy when I went bed...only been up for a couple of hours...already in disarray...phe...done a couple of miles on exercise bike...next tidy the garden...then walkies with Harry...working hard for Friday!
Sending lots of good luck your way for Friday x

Morning all. 8.3 here - that'll be the dark chocolate digestive I ate in the middle of the night to stop myself throwing up!

Happy Tuesday all, anyone else finding the colours of autumn spectacular today?
Is chocolate digestive an approved treatment for sickness in pregnancy? I never knew that! 😉 :D 😛

You have reminded me, I must get out to see the maple trees in the park before it gets too late and all the leaves have been blown away! It's generally too dark now to see things properly when I go out for my early morning run! 😱 🙂

Is chocolate digestive an approved treatment for sickness in pregnancy? I never knew that! 😉 :D 😛

You have reminded me, I must get out to see the maple trees in the park before it gets too late and all the leaves have been blown away! It's generally too dark now to see things properly when I go out for my early morning run! 😱 🙂

Best treatment ever!

Hello and good morning to everyone on here!! @ 7:25 i was 4.7 last night i was 4.2 so i am happy with that!!

It is lovely to read your chats it makes me feel like this is a real community helping each other to cope with the difficulty's not only diabetes gives us but all aspects of life.

It makes me a little emotional!! thanks to you all.
I feel the same about our caring community here, so special! 🙂

Back