Group 7-day waking average?

I'm fine with the 6.0, just feeling crap cause the whole eye thing is never ending, hoping they can see me on Wednesday as no doubt it will be a turn up at 9 and just wait to be seen, have job centre tomorrow afternoon so not possible tomorrow and Wednesday is the only day I can get a lift, got no other way of getting there for 9am, does my head in that I have to travel so far for it x
Frustrating K...think I often take for granted my access to medical services...and the fact I drive...they will have to accommodate you...when you can get there...don't fret too much...wait to see what response you get.

Frustrating K...think I often take for granted my access to medical services...and the fact I drive...they will have to accommodate you...when you can get there...don't fret too much...wait to see what response you get.
Even if I could drive it wouldn't help the situation as I could drive there but not back! Lol, if relying on public transport the earliest I can get there is 10:30 and that involves a lift to the other town first as there's not a bus to get me there in time :( x

7.4 first thing at 6.49 then after tea and correction 6.1 at 08.36 got my son up and out for school. it is knackering as I am constantly at Him to get ready. All done and on the school bus that is why my blood glucose reduced nicely.

Morning all, bloods behaved themselves whilst I was away. And it was a 7.7 for me today.

Well that's the hospital been called, could have been seen today if there was anyway of me getting there :( as it stands have to be there for 9-9:30 on Wednesday, could be there a while :( x

Goodmorning everybody hope you're all keeping well 🙂 it was 9.7 for me this morning

Targets are much better than when I had the dreaded DKA & it was showing 100% above target for a very long time

Attachments

• 20170925_101359.jpg
    20170925_101359.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 7
Well that's the hospital been called, could have been seen today if there was anyway of me getting there :( as it stands have to be there for 9-9:30 on Wednesday, could be there a while :( x
Such a pain having to rely on poor public transport systems for such important things @Kaylz :( Not quite so bad for me, but the hospital is the other side of town for me, which means two bus journeys - not bad in the middle of the day, but when I have an appointment that coincides with the rush hour it can take forever to get there. My next appointment at the eye hospital is in December, at 9 am - already not looking forward to it 😱

Hoe you manage to get there in good time on Wednesday, and that they can sort you out so you don't need to go again for a long time 🙂

Such a pain having to rely on poor public transport systems for such important things @Kaylz :( Not quite so bad for me, but the hospital is the other side of town for me, which means two bus journeys - not bad in the middle of the day, but when I have an appointment that coincides with the rush hour it can take forever to get there. My next appointment at the eye hospital is in December, at 9 am - already not looking forward to it 😱

Hoe you manage to get there in good time on Wednesday, and that they can sort you out so you don't need to go again for a long time 🙂
Getting a lift on Wednesday but think I will have to go back at a later date for the injection :( fingers are crossed though that they have someone there that can do it on the day as its usually Tuesdays I get an appointment for them and as I have appointments the next 3 Tuesdays its impossible :( wish they did it at the local hospital! Lol

And thanks 🙂 xx

Good morning all, er, I mean good afternoon all. Where does the time go?! 6.8 @ 6.34am (I went back to bed).

Kaylz I sympathise with transport problems. If Mum needs to get to the hospital it's not far as the crow flies but it takes a couple of buses round the houses. We should drink some Red Bull!

15.4 for me today. Almost put the needle through my hand this morning when I attempted correction, I was still asleep! Lol 🙄

Morning...not up until almost 7am...been an intensely busy...but satisfying week of work...not sure I've been home before 7pm for the last week...eating on the run & lack of exercise not great for my levels...looking forward to a good long walk with Harry this morning...amazingly woke to a 5.2 🙂.
Nice house special Bubbsie xPage 2 _ Congratulations _ Animated Glitter Gif Images(2).gif

Morning...not up until almost 7am...been an intensely busy...but satisfying week of work...not sure I've been home before 7pm for the last week...eating on the run & lack of exercise not great for my levels...looking forward to a good long walk with Harry this morning...amazingly woke to a 5.2 🙂.
Good to see you had a lie in this morning Bubbsie ~ obviously needed it after your busy week ~ hope you have time to relax this week ~ warming tootsies by your fire ~ that is if Harry will give you some space ~ drinking never ending cups of coffee ~ enjoy your evening x

Back