Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning guys 🙂 another 5.2 for me thats the second one this week! Lol, cold, dark and miserable here, is it bedtime again yet? Haha, hope everyone has a lovely day whatever you are doing! :D x

Good morning all 7.2 just going swimming so I am fairly happy with this BG hope you all have a nice day and will be back on later

Morning all. 10.3 today but my own doing. Going to have breakfast then go for a walk...sorry I just used a sweary word. Really need to get a grip. Given a lovely tin with shortbread, but can't resist. It's easy to say have a wee bit, but it breaks up into big bits. Have a good day all

6 now I have had my swim was hoping for it to be a bit lower but oh well will just have to have a weeny correction later if it is still 6

Morning all. 10.3 today but my own doing. Going to have breakfast then go for a walk...sorry I just used a sweary word. Really need to get a grip. Given a lovely tin with shortbread, but can't resist. It's easy to say have a wee bit, but it breaks up into big bits. Have a good day all
What was your levels before bed? Oh well not too bad and once in a wile is ok lol!! As long as you are good for the rest of the century lol!!

Good morning y'all. 7.9 @ 7.7am. I'm crook. Wah! I have manflu :: sobs :: I am a wimp.

Oh my gosh, scrummy shortbread. So more-ish...

6 now I have had my swim was hoping for it to be a bit lower but oh well will just have to have a weeny correction later if it is still 6
Ally, I wouldn't correct a 6, in fact I would only correct if I was double that, and only then if it was more than 5 hours after my last bolus, because I would still have circulating insulin which may lower it without the correction. I may add an extra half unit (or whatever was appropriate for the level and your ratio) to my next meal bolus, but again only if I was in double figures. 6.0 is a perfectly respectable number! 🙂

Am on a pump so I will go by what it says. It would literally be like 0.02 of a unit, although I am known to be difficult to correct as I am resistant to insulin. Oh but no I am at 5 now so no need to correct you are right northerner

Update... just been for a walk. 1.46 miles 3673 steps and streets of Leven I have never seen before. Even carried on through light rain. I know it's a wee mini stroll but better than sitting on my bum

What was your levels before bed? Oh well not too bad and once in a wile is ok lol!! As long as you are good for the rest of the century lol!!
No idea about before bed. I'm lucky if I can get out of recliner and through to bed most nights as I fall asleep watching tv lol

Good morning everybody hope you're all keeping well 🙂 it was 10.3 for me this morning ~ just a little over my target of 5-10mmol ~ I think it's probably due to my Indian meal last night ~ I ate x1 poppadom (none of the sauces) then chicken am nehri (a mild dish cooked using creams & blended mango puree slightly spiced mixed with herbs) & x1 paratha bread instead of rice ~ x2 pints of cider & x1 jack daniel's & diet coke were consumed

Here's how it went for me:
Before meal: 4.4
Bolused after meal
After meal & Bedtime: (a little less than 4 hours after my meal) 18.9!! Correction was done
Durung the night: 7.8

Oops late on parade again . 7.1 this morning .
My graph is 😱.

It seems our dam...sel DF has been on her rounds again ~ but fear not tomorrow folks ~ why? I found her in my front garden today while spreading shingle til it started to rain ~ she must have escaped @Northerners clutches! Brought her indoors to take a pic then kicked her out of the front door without wellies ~ brolly ~ or road map!!!:D:D:D

WP_20170924_19_28_53_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning guys 🙂 another 5.2 for me thats the second one this week! Lol, cold, dark and miserable here, is it bedtime again yet? Haha, hope everyone has a lovely day whatever you are doing! :D x
Pics Photos - Animated Gold Star Divider.gif
Congrats on your house special K x

View attachment 4757
Congrats on your house special K x
Thanks 🙂 rest of the day not been so great! Lol, cant wait to go to bed and hopefully get a good night! my knee is really sore where the blister was, it's now scabbing over but trying to get back up the stairs this afternoon with my trousers rubbing on it was a nightmare! Now have a cosy throw on top of my bed and a little side table too 🙂 xx

Back