Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning everyone 6.4 after a small correction at 5am. Doubled medication is keeping my heart rate ok at the moment but medication worsens gastroparesis, leg weakness and fatigue so I won't be enrolling at university which I was meant to start tomorrow...I promise to cheer up soon 🙂
Very sorry to hear you're not well enough to start Uni Amanda :( I hope that things settle for you soon {{{HUGS}}}

13.1 for me, but due to very low carb evening meal followed by chocolate and cereal later as I was hungry and making chutney. Really stressful as only 2nd pot and it wouldn't thicken. In grand scheme of things not such a catastrophe. Sorry to hear bad,sad and worrying news others have posted and send my {hugs} to all.

13.1 for me, but due to very low carb evening meal followed by chocolate and cereal later as I was hungry and making chutney. Really stressful as only 2nd pot and it wouldn't thicken. In grand scheme of things not such a catastrophe. Sorry to hear bad,sad and worrying news others have posted and send my {hugs} to all.
Not your fault at all Carol...I blame the dammed chutney...chocolate & cereal bar necessary in the circumstances...hate it when I've put so much effort into something...then inexplicably it goes wrong😱😱😱.

Not your fault at all Carol...I blame the dammed chutney...chocolate & cereal bar necessary in the circumstances...hate it when I've put so much effort into something...then inexplicably it goes wrong😱😱😱.
I know bubbsie. Think the reason was I forgot to put onions in with tomato and salt the night before which takes out the water. Chutney a bit "wet" but hope tasty enough. Today another day and going to get hair cur. So really exciting

Good morning . 6.1
Hope you all have a nice day

Sounds like some of us a having a tough time at the moment. Sorry you're unwell @AJLang, hope your granddaughter soon recovers from her surgery @Barbara W and that's truly awful news @Kaylz . Thoughts to all.

I haven't been posting much on a morning lately and waking levels have been higher than I'd like at between 6.6 and 7.4. Need to sort that!
I don't think waking in so much pain helps though :(

Have a good Saturday if you can folks x

Good morning. 7.0 @ 5.58am for me.

Good morning everybody hope you're all keeping well 🙂 it was 11.3 for me this morning & no idea where it came from ~ it must've been the dreaded DF paying me a visit 😡. I know BG'S will be higher at some point this evening too because I'm going out with hubby celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary & we're going for an Indian ~ I will probably be having a poppadom then chicken am nehri (a mild dish cooked using creams & blended mango puree slightly spiced mixed with herbs) & paratha bread instead of rice

Have a great weekend everybody

Attachments

• 298599-Have-A-Great-Weekend-.gif
    298599-Have-A-Great-Weekend-.gif
    40.6 KB · Views: 1
Hey all. Late today but was 4.1 this morning. Am completely fed up and miserable as got my retinopathy results and I now have diabetic retinopathy - no idea what this will actually mean but next appointment in a month (it's that frequent because I'm pregnant). What with this and the severe morning sickness that has left me basically housebound right now I'm finding myself question if pregnancy is worth it - even though we've wanted and been trying for this for over a year. Sorry rant over. Am sure tomorrow will be better.

Morning...off to London (again) today...another long day at work...got home around 7pm last night...hope I manage to stay awake the whole day😱😱😱...little to eat yesterday until I got home...was starving...stuffed myself...woke to a 6.1...oops...will try to exercise more self control today...hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

Hey all. Late today but was 4.1 this morning. Am completely fed up and miserable as got my retinopathy results and I now have diabetic retinopathy - no idea what this will actually mean but next appointment in a month (it's that frequent because I'm pregnant). What with this and the severe morning sickness that has left me basically housebound right now I'm finding myself question if pregnancy is worth it - even though we've wanted and been trying for this for over a year. Sorry rant over. Am sure tomorrow will be better.
Oh that does sound so challenging and difficult, do rant away. I am a great believer in ranting as it definitely helps the next day to be better! Big hugs and hope you feel better today.

Back