Group 7-day waking average?

Morning everyone, woke to 7.6 this morning slightly higher than normal but drove from Norfolk to Hertfordshire then straight to the hospital to see my granddaughter after her keyhole surgery, poor thing in a lot of pain and keeps being sick after the anestestic, appendix all infected so good news all out now two weeks off school and no strenuous activity for 6 weeks. Looking after the other two grandchildren they still fast asleep. Going to be a busy day lol.

Have a great day everyone.

Morning all. A 6.2 for me today, but having to finger prick meant I had to sit up rather than just swipe when still horizontal 😱🙄:D.
Roll on activation in an hour or so!

Morning everyone, woke to 7.6 this morning slightly higher than normal but drove from Norfolk to Hertfordshire then straight to the hospital to see my granddaughter after her keyhole surgery, poor thing in a lot of pain and keeps being sick after the anestestic, appendix all infected so good news all out now two weeks off school and no strenuous activity for 6 weeks. Looking after the other two grandchildren they still fast asleep. Going to be a busy day lol.

Positive news Barbara...little bit higher than you'd like...but...good going in the circumstances...wait until you get her home...you can spoil her...so difficult to see them in pain...but...thankfully the worse is over...no doubt once she gets home...back to all that's familiar...she'll feel so much better.

Hope your granddaughter begins to feel better soon ~ recalling my anaesthetic in April last I suffered awful nausea post op so I empathize with your granddaughter. Please send her this hug to cheer her up x

gifs animated hugs - Google Search _ ️ Cuddles ️ _ Pinterest ___.gif

Hope your neck feels better soon Bubbsie.
Actually feeling so much better minute by minute Barbara...would you believe in an interview yesterday...which was being recorded...the recording machine caused so much vibration on the desk where I had to take notes...felt it pulsing up my arm...right across my neck & shoulders...think that's what caused it...unbelievable!

Morning guys, 5.9 for me today, have a good day folks x

Morning everyone, woke to 7.6 this morning slightly higher than normal but drove from Norfolk to Hertfordshire then straight to the hospital to see my granddaughter after her keyhole surgery, poor thing in a lot of pain and keeps being sick after the anaesthetic, appendix all infected so good news all out now two weeks off school and no strenuous activity for 6 weeks. Looking after the other two grandchildren they still fast asleep. Going to be a busy day lol.

Your number is still in range Barbara so don't fret ~ and enjoy your quality time with your other two grandchildren, take care x

Good morning everyone 6.4 after a small correction at 5am. Doubled medication is keeping my heart rate ok at the moment but medication worsens gastroparesis, leg weakness and fatigue so I won't be enrolling at university which I was meant to start tomorrow...I promise to cheer up soon 🙂

Morning all. 7.2 When I woke and half an hour later after feeding the cats 5.8 @Northerner I'm surprised how much mine falls when I get up.
Have a good weekend everyone.
Its amazing how our individual diabetes works ~ one would have thought your number would have elevated like @Northerners.

Good morning everyone 6.4 after a small correction at 5am. Doubled medication is keeping my heart rate ok at the moment but medication worsens gastroparesis, leg weakness and fatigue so I won't be enrolling at university which I was meant to start tomorrow...I promise to cheer up soon 🙂
You take as much time as you need Amanda ~ no rush ~ you've been through so much recently and you need time to recover from it all, you take good care of yourself wont you x

Good to see your number in range again Amanda ~ you've done well there x

I hope she makes a full and speedy recovery 🙂

Back