Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning folks ~ should have tested before I went to the bathroom but amazingly it's a 5.9 which is fine & dandy with me!
Hope you're all happy with your numbers today folks and have a great weekend x
Wakeup Friends Its Saturday Good Morning Pictures, Photos ___.jpg

Morning...awake before 4am...urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...been full on with work this week...shattered...may be working this weekend...got the most awful 'crick' in my neck...woke to a 5.3
Oooo Arrgh! Bubbsie ~ afraid to move it? I know that pain ~ ended up walking with head to one side urgh! :-(

Oooo Arrgh! Bubbsie ~ afraid to move it? I know that pain ~ ended up walking with head to one side urgh! :-(
It was such hard work driving home WL...looking left to right to pull out...arghhhhhhhhhhhhh...still awkward when I woke up...did some stretches...loosened up a bit now...thankfully...relieved since likely to be working this weekend.

Good morning folks ~ should have tested before I went to the bathroom but amazingly it's a 5.9 which is fine & dandy with me!
Hope you're all happy with your numbers today folks and have a great weekend x
View attachment 4734
Getting those numbers back in order WL...fives all the way...well done...you have a good weekend too!

It was such hard work driving home WL...looking left to right to pull out...arghhhhhhhhhhhhh...still awkward when I woke up...did some stretches...loosened up a bit now...thankfully...relieved since likely to be working this weekend.
Hope you're not called out Bubbs ~ you could do with having the weekend at home ~ finish oiling the worktops maybe? Relaxing? Drinking coffee? Hope the neck cric crics off!!!!

Sorry for not replying to individual messages but I'm feeling more than a bit fed up.
Allowed Amanda...I'm not surprised you're fed up...just take things easy...in your own time.

Hope you're not called out Bubbs ~ you could do with having the weekend at home ~ finish oiling the worktops maybe? Relaxing? Drinking coffee? Hope the neck cric crics off!!!!
Making good use of the time WL...doing the laundry...in a way don't mind working the weekend...enjoy having time to myself in the week...when everyone else is at work...and besides...traffic/parking easier at the weekend...no London Congestion Charge...resent paying that soooooooooooo much...£11.50 per day...and if you don't pay it by midnight the same day...rises to £14.50...that's enough to put your BGs up😱😱😱.

ps...forgot to say...neck improving so much from getting up🙂🙂🙂...hope it crics off too.

Unbelievable really Bubbs coz last night at 10.00pm I ate a plateful of gammon 3 eggs & chips😱 I was ravenous!! So very surprised with the 5.9:D
Wish you hadn't told me that...just had breakfast...now could do with a plate of egg & chips...as for the 5.9...take it & run with it:D.

Making good use of the time WL...doing the laundry...in a way don't mind working the weekend...enjoy having time to myself in the week...when everyone else is at work...and besides...traffic/parking easier at the weekend...no London Congestion Charge...resent paying that soooooooooooo much...£11.50 per day...and if you don't pay it by midnight the same day...rises to £14.50...that's enough to put your BGs up😱😱😱.
Those parking charges are extortionate ~ up here that charge would allow me to park for 3days😉

Good morning all, 5.3 and on my way soon to work, can't believe how busy I am!
Wishing you all a happy weekend whatever you are doing,
Good morning NJ ~ so near yet so far away with your 5.3 ~ you are a busy little bee ~ hope your day is plain sailing and not stressful x

Good morning all, 5.3 and on my way soon to work, can't believe how busy I am!
Wishing you all a happy weekend whatever you are doing,
Same here Jo...probably working all over the weekend...you know what it's like...no rest for the self employed...good to see those numbers behaving themselves.

Back