Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning everyone, Hope you all have a good day. Am very happy with this.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Morning all 6.1 for me. Hypo all night according to the libre which is on its last few minutes. Back to work today after a fortnight off.
Have a good week everyone.
Hope the return to work - and the loss of the sensor - aren't too traumatic! 😱 🙂 Sounds like the sensor fell asleep when you did!

Morning...not up until almost 7am...been an intensely busy...but satisfying week of work...not sure I've been home before 7pm for the last week...eating on the run & lack of exercise not great for my levels...looking forward to a good long walk with Harry this morning...amazingly woke to a 5.2 🙂.

Last edited:
Morning...not up until almost 7am...been an intensely busy...but satisfying week of work...not sure I've been home before 7pm for the last week...eating on the run not & lack of exercise not great for my levels...looking forward to a good long walk with Harry this morning...amazingly woke to a 5.2 🙂.
Great number after your busy week and enjoy your long walk with Harry, sure Harry will too!

Good morning all, 5.4 and wishing everyone a good week.
Good start to the week Jo...you must be relieved to be at home...hope you have a chance to relax...recuperate...restore your energy reserves:D.

Great number after your busy week and enjoy your long walk with Harry, sure Harry will too!
Still a bit shattered...who would have thought all that thinking could be so exhausting...raining here...don't care...Harry has a smart new rain coat...so he will look dapper...I'll look like I've been dragged through the proverbial hedge backwards...he won't care...nor will I...so looking forward to a good long walk...even in the rain!

Thanks but still away, Hull today and home tonight, I can do this! :D
Opps:D...bet that will be a glorious moment Jo...off the train...almost home...back to sanctuary...love that feeling after an exhausting work schedule...you get home...turn that key in the door...step inside...kick those shoes off...ooh...bliss.

Morning guys 🙂 6.0 for me today, that's what I went to bed on but took half a biscuit as dropped 1.8 the previous night, wasn't chancing it bad diabetic I know Lol! Got to phone the hospital today as fluid is back :( never ends, have a lovely day folks! :D x

Slept all night. 8.6 for me this morning had a few nuts last night instead of reaching for toaster.

Morning guys 🙂 6.0 for me today, that's what I went to bed on but took half a biscuit as dropped 1.8 the previous night, wasn't chancing it bad diabetic I know Lol! Got to phone the hospital today as fluid is back :( never ends, have a lovely day folks! :D x
K...its a difficult time for you...in the circumstances 6 is okay...sorry to hear about the fluid...hope you can get that resolved quickly.

Slept all night. 8.6 for me this morning had a few nuts last night instead of reaching for toaster.
Good going Carol...temptation is everywhere...even in the kitchen cupboards😱😱😱.

Morning all. A 5.1 this morning and a lovely flat line all night.

Opps:D...bet that will be a glorious moment Jo...off the train...almost home...back to sanctuary...love that feeling after an exhausting work schedule...you get home...turn that key in the door...step inside...kick those shoes off...ooh...bliss.
Good going Carol...temptation is everywhere...even in the kitchen cupboards😱😱😱.
the diabetes fairy must sneak along with me when I am shopping or the temptation foods would not be in my cupboards. Well better go get ready for work.. another lovely monday

the diabetes fairy must sneak along with me when I am shopping or the temptation foods would not be in my cupboards. Well better go get ready for work.. another lovely monday
Carol...I was so looking forward to this morning...its raining...murky...dark...but...no work today...yesssssssssssssssssssssss...so difficult with temptation foods...bread...we all have it in the house...I keep white bread in the freezer now...occasionally succumb...nothing like some hot buttered toast to lift those spirits...want some now...not giving in to that🙄🙄🙄...I hope.

K...its a difficult time for you...in the circumstances 6 is okay...sorry to hear about the fluid...hope you can get that resolved quickly.
I'm fine with the 6.0, just feeling crap cause the whole eye thing is never ending, hoping they can see me on Wednesday as no doubt it will be a turn up at 9 and just wait to be seen, have job centre tomorrow afternoon so not possible tomorrow and Wednesday is the only day I can get a lift, got no other way of getting there for 9am, does my head in that I have to travel so far for it x

Back